What's your most prized possession....

1 VF-1 2NV

Toy wise my prize possesion is, not surprisingly, a complete set of all 5 Bandai Joke Machines.

Wow you have the complete set. I only have 1.

By the way, interesting MW name you got. I wonder why you chose that name..... Hmmm.?.. :lol:

Oh. About my prized possession from my collection.

It would have to be the Bandai 1/55 Strike Hikaru IF I have one. (I wish). And since there is a slim chance of me owning one. I choose the upcoming Yamato 1/48 Hikaru VF-1S (in the future). :lol:

Right now it would be my 1/48's. :)

Macross toys- My Yamatos

All toys- My Gakken MOSPEADA Ride Armor

All stuff- My 1964 Malibu SS

:D

cool another car nut, I had a s-10 v8 5speed (got rearended) building an extreme s10 v8 5speed,,,,

Macross, of course, my SDF-1 :wub: from when i was a kid, i just need the parts to repair it,,,,,,,help :(:(-_-

My 2001, Jackson USA Select, Snakeskin Randy Rhoads

Oh wait -Macross- ?

Strangely

Although The Yamato's blow everything out of the water

it's still that one lone Bandai 1/55 VF-1S Super,....

I fell in love with that toy before I ever saw (ahem)..Ro...(cough)..Robote...(choke)...tech

Autobot Transformer Jetfire

After seeing that show I felt Jetfire was a Corny Ripoff*

(*Ironic, isn't it)

Heheh, yet strangely my Bandai NEVER gets any attention :D

I can't single out any particular toy from my collection - it's because I usually buy according to the anime and cartoon titles that I like. And I love them all.

I can however, name a collection base on an anime title.

I prize my Tetsujin 28 collection above all. That's the manga and anime title that started it all for me.

Since my collection isn't all that great I guess it'd have to be my two 1/48 Yammies.  :(

I don't even have a 1/48 or even a 1/60 Super or Strike(yet) :o. Just a 1/60 VF-1a Max and VF-1s Focker. There my prized possesions and I'm greatfull I have em'.

My prized DVD? Well it's no contest Animeigo's SDF mini boxed sets of course!

But what I prize the most is my Mospeada Ride Armor (even though it's not Macross but it's a gr8 toy nontheless). The box is thrashed (about a c-3) and the display window is ripped. The toy itself is excellent looking with the exception of the hinges that swings and holds the wheel in place in robot form.

OOPS!!!!!!! This is a Macross related thread I better stop ranting about Mospeada :lol:

~G25

Edited by gerwalk25

The most prized item in my Macross collection (collecting being the key word, Yammies for the most part are still too easily found on eBay and the like, i.e. that there is no real 'thrill-of-the-hunt' for most of them) would have to be:

9.5 MIB Bandai Strike - with all Stickers, Inserts, Missles, Minmei Figure, etc..

I've wanted one of those for the past 10yrs or so (never had the money or know how to secure one before). I finally scored one on eBay for a pretty penny about 2 yrs or so ago. That was the higlight of my Macross collecting career. ;)

since the purchase of my first yamato 1/48,the low-viz,that is now my prized possesion macross-wise. right after i got it,i liked it so much,i pre-ordered the fastpack kit right away B)

Non macross favorites:

Kaiyodo "Big Guy" Godzilla. The four foot tall one. I bought it on ebay and the guy wouldn't send it to me for weeks. It was a lot of money, so I called him and threatened to call the police. It was GRAND LARCENY, after all. I received it three days later in a refrigerator box.

Hyper Hybrid Gundam RX-78

I'm not religious about this mech like some people seem to be, but it's three feet tall, weighs twenty pounds and is as poseable as a MSIA. As Ferris Bueller would say, "If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up".

Macross- I guess it's the Bandai reissues. I've got all the 1/48's and they're the most beautiful, but after seeing the Bandais for years on the net and at toy shows for hundreds of dollars and then being able to get each for under a hundred in every import store you walk into, I guess they pack the most punch. Looking at them all lined up on the shelf, it feels like that dream I used to have about walking into a Toys R Us in 1980, being able to buy all the vintage star wars at retail and then being able to take it back to the present with you. Chunky Monkeys, indeed.

Since my collection mainly consists of Yamatos, I'll have to say my 1/60 Cannon Fodder. It was the first valkyrie I ever had. Save for a couple of cheapo bootlegs I had as a kid and the neighbors recycled Jetfire. Interestingly enough, the CF was supposed to be a VF-1S. But we all no how shipping at HLJ can sometimes be. Even though it was the wrong valk I was still ecstatic to recieve it.

Currently my fav toy is the 1/60 VF-1J , I was looking at the upcoming 1/48 VF-1J and I have to recognise I feel tempted but I´d rather buy a different toy like the Low-Viz or Hikaru 1S along with a GBP armour if sold separatelly.

In the meantime I pray that Yamato makes a VF-5000 and a VF-0D Shin variant , once those are out my arse belongs to them. :lol:

My Sock Monkey 

Whats a sock monkey?

:lol::p

Man I am getting Old (BTW today's my Birthday :D:D )

A sock monkey is ..well a monkey made from socks. Add button eyes, fill it with stuffing and add smaller filled socks for arms and legs and poof a sock monkey. (Preferably made with clean socks <_< )

Rob MN