DX Chogokin RVF-25 Renewal Version

IXTL

I really wish more shops would offer DHL as an alternative for shipping. I have had great success with them delivering within 3 days of shipment from Japan and Bulgaria to Seattle. It also avoids the customs stop when dealing with EMS. Fed-Ex just tends to be expensive most of the time, but to avoid LA customs it's worth it. Sorry to hear you guys are still having problems with them.

Yes it does:

DX-RVF-25-Renewal-Ver-03_1362114468.jpg

(courtesy to Toyark.com)

That's kinda sad I'd rather would see an included Ghost. :(

Especially since it's the same color then the one that came with Alto. One in the color of Lucas cheek marks would be appropriate.

Is that green, black and yellow thing in the back the long vertical fin on the bottom while in Valkyrie mode? I wonder if it's going to fold in while in landing mode with the landing gear out.

Preorder is up again now at NY for $197.77!

Those who missed it, gooooo for i now!

I'm going to wait till it's release date, I refuse to pay this price. My only preorder in is with HobbyFan for two pieces.

i have cancelled my preo from hobby fan, i not trust in that site...if you are secure, and if the site is good, we see in june ;)

Yes it's mounted to the underside of the left arm as seen on this image.

2013030104300493f.jpg

It should easily in fighter mode with landing gear out especially since the landing gear on the Renewals is longer.

The radar fin sits in fighter mode where the gun-pods of the other VF-25s mount.

That is a good question.

Either it can't so you can let Ozma double-wield the GU-17A gun-pod or the invent some crazy angled gun-pod holder.

The VF-25G has a special mount for the sniper rifle that is attached a the underside of the planes back and goes through the arms.

Maybe Lucas Valkyrie has the same system with an angled attachment so that the gun-pod rests on the side of the fin.

But I doubt that because then the handle of the gun-pod does not sit between the arms and it would be quite fragile and prone to breakage.

As I said many times before. I would prefer a Ghost drone instead of a gun-pod.

But maybe Bandai surprises us.

Hahaha! I like your first suggestion Scyla!

BTW, just received a response from the owner of Hobbyfan regarding the RVF -25. I asked him about the Paypal preorder deposit since I didn't want to give my CC details. Here is the response.

Hello,

No deposit are required at this item.

There is an anticipated shortage on this item.

We will be comfirming with our suppliers.

Henry

I'm not holding my breath...

Goddammit. Right after I went to sleep, too.

I hope I'm awake and at my computer when HLJ finally puts theirs up. I really, really want to get an RVF-25 so I can finally put all this Bandai preorder BS behind me.

So you're not interested in a potential RVF-171 or the YF-30?

Dang it! I was hoping to catch one from Otacute too. My only hope now is from HLJ, but I doubt I’ll be awake for that either. Oh well, if I don’t get one, it meant I’m not supposed to have one. I refuse to pay the premium price.