IXTL

Guest davidwhangchoi

Slightly off-topic, but has anyone ever been given the wrong package tracking number from Nippon Yasan? Or, has NY ever shipped a package to the wrong address?

no, but when i tracked my package from NY it gave the wrong location for my package saying it arrived in LA though i live by NYC.

but the package came safely on time.

no, but when i tracked my package from NY it gave the wrong location for my package saying it arrived in LA though i live by NYC.

but the package came safely on time.

Thanks for the info! :D That's exactly what's happening to me right now, it seems.

mine came in via SAL from NY just as i'm got home for lunch... looks ok so far. what's not ok was when i also got a non-macross item delivered from AmiAmi with $25 duty. haven't ordered anything from them in so long that i forgot they're like HLJ and always put down the correct price.

good 'old NY came through though, they noted the VF-171CF as $20 USD.

Edited by D_Unit

Guest davidwhangchoi

Thanks for the info! :D That's exactly what's happening to me right now, it seems.

yeah, i was freaking out too as it says my package was out for delivery in LA and then it was delivered.

i sent an e-mail to NY and confirmed i had the right tracking. i went downstairs and my doorman had it. in case you can email NY if you're nervous

Damn... Mine is still in Osaka, anyone else? I don't mind waiting but I'd like to see some movement or progress...last time I try to save a few bucks in shipping.

Mine have been "Dispatch from outward office of exchange" from osaka from May 2nd. I've never had it take so long before. it's driving me nuts.

Mine have been "Dispatch from outward office of exchange" from osaka from May 2nd. I've never had it take so long before. it's driving me nuts.

same status here, but since yesterday.

Since the package is handed over to DHL in Germany, i also can track the package via their website, where it says :The shipment will be transported to the destination country

I hope that means it is already on its way.

^ Are those Orguss a knock-off ver of Takatoku Toys?

No they're genuine Takatokus, the 1/40 scale Orguss II Olson Type and the Mass Production Type Nikick. They're just rare, low production last releases from the dying company.

I imagine someone might, but in recent times, many shops have been carrying the web exclusives for foreign customers, so there's much less of a demand for them.

You still probably get a better shipping rate in bulk, but I imagine some folks don't like the extra wait time to receive an item from a group buy, and since you're actually helping pay for double shipping, it might come out to more than a direct order.

Edited by Chronocidal

vf171.jpg

Wondering why I'd want that many VF-171 CF? Here's what happened:

1. Tried to get a preorder but failed.

2. Panicked, and asked a proxy to get a squadron of 3 units for me. Paid upfront

3. Friend panicked, asked me to get another 3 for him. Paid upfront

4. Preorders opened up online and managed to get 3 units at a cheaper price.

5. Friend couldn't pay for the 3 units he ordered so I was stuck with his.

And before you guys bash me, I got 6 of them from Yahoo Auctions Japan via a proxy. Now I'm busy unloading the extra units to pay for my lunch. :lol:

Edited by neoexcaliber

vf171.jpg

2. Panicked, and asked a proxy to get a squadron of 3 units for me. Paid upfront

And before you guys bash me, I got 6 of them from Yahoo Auctions Japan via a proxy. Now I'm busy unloading the extra units to pay for my lunch. :lol:

Dude if my bud stiffed me I'd punch him in the face :0

Now I'm busy unloading the extra units to pay for my lunch. :lol:

What are you having for lunch, square watermelons or something?? I can't begin to imagine how much you spend on dinner...

What are you having for lunch, square watermelons or something?? I can't begin to imagine how much you spend on dinner...

I meant I was out of money for food since I had to pay for all those units. I've already managed to sell a few so I'm not gonna turn into Christian Bale from the Machinist. :lol:

I meant I was out of money for food since I had to pay for all those units. I've already managed to sell a few so I'm not gonna turn into Christian Bale from the Machinist. :lol:

Or you know, you could eat the valks and put it on youtube just to make the entire fandom cringe.

And yet you still call him "a friend", after dumping 3, 3 not 1, copies? LOL!

And yet you still call him "a friend", after dumping 3, 3 not 1, copies? LOL!

It's a little complicated. He didn't expect to be in financial difficulties this month and I've known him for 8 years. Plus, there's always an interested buyer so I don't mind being burdened with additional units to sell.

Also, that picture was taken a few days ago before I started selling them off. I'm already sold out so please don't ask me for a unit. :lol:

It's a little complicated. He didn't expect to be in financial difficulties this month and I've known him for 8 years. Plus, there's always an interested buyer so I don't mind being burdened with additional units to sell.

Also, that picture was taken a few days ago before I started selling them off. I'm already sold out so please don't ask me for a unit. :lol:

Every time I buy stuff for friends, I get super worried about crap like this.

Fortunately, they usually stick to 1 figure per order, so if they ever stiffed out on me, I guess I'd be stuck with 1 extra figure....

Ive found what works for buying for friends is making them order something for you. Or just make them pay for dinner about 20 times. Dont expect the money. I keep complaining to my one friend about me getting him better christmas presents every year so he bought me a tac light i wanted and is ordering me one of the new datsun TF's. :p

Guest davidwhangchoi

you're a gracious friend,

how many do you plan to keep?

Slightly off-topic, but has anyone ever been given the wrong package tracking number from Nippon Yasan? Or, has NY ever shipped a package to the wrong address?

I ordered one, and then I received two separate boxes today. They have different tracking numbers, only one was emailed to me. Both have my name and address on them.

r1MO2pdl.jpg?2

I already e-mailed NY asking them what to do.