IXTL

Uhg, screw it. I just sent payment. I have no self control. It's too beautiful a design to pass up! Plus it will probably be the last new Macross mold made for a long time...until the next inevitable series, anyway. Oh, and the YF-30. Forgot about that...

Uhg, screw it. I just sent payment. I have no self control. It's too beautiful a design to pass up! Plus it will probably be the last new Macross mold made for a long time...until the next inevitable series, anyway. Oh, and the YF-30. Forgot about that...

the heart gets what the heart wants...besides..it's only money! :rolleyes:

Is that the first time we've ever really had a good idea what the flight-suit for a non-EX VF-171 looks like?

PS---only 3 "no steps" on the wings? That shouldn't be hard to remove on the undersides.

this lineart for it has been floating around for a while.

post-4286-0-09532700-1366946533_thumb.jpg

So wait. They put the no step warnings on the leading edge... and left the entire trailing edge control surfaces unmarked?

Where's that facepalm smiley we keep needing. <_<

The trailing edge does have "No Step" markings. It's just in gray. If you look closely, you'll see it's on both the top and underside of the wings as well.

The trailing edge does have "No Step" markings. It's just in gray. If you look closely, you'll see it's on both the top and underside of the wings as well.

Awh Bandai you never stop to amaze me. <_<

So wait. They put the no step warnings on the leading edge... and left the entire trailing edge control surfaces unmarked?

Where's that facepalm smiley we keep needing. <_<

hey, if it bugs you that much I'd be happy to take the thing off your hands free of charge. I'll even cover shipping. :p

If I need to cancel a preorder on NY, will they just let you if you email them? Or do you have to wait until your 15 days to pay "times out"?

Doesn't that mean all your pre-order from NY disappears and you on their blacklist? I wouldn't do that.

You can ask nicely via e-mail.

Doesn't that mean all your pre-order from NY disappears and you on their blacklist? I wouldn't do that.

You can ask nicely via e-mail.

I got a payment request from NY two weeks ago. They told me to pay before the 24th or I will lose my account and all previous pre-orders.

The VF-171 was not ready for shipping I guess, as I got no cancellation from them. To be safe, I paid a few minutes ago.

I got a payment request from NY two weeks ago. They told me to pay before the 24th or I will lose my account and all previous pre-orders.

The VF-171 was not ready for shipping I guess, as I got no cancellation from them. To be safe, I paid a few minutes ago.

OK thanks guys, I ended up preordering twice for another valk, One in yen and another in USD. I wanted to see which one was cheaper months down the line. Looks like I'll have to pick now which is the best bet and cancel the other one.

Edited by grymg