IXTL

Yup just pre-ordered. Too bad I couldn't get it for a better price but considering how much the Frontier Valks cost and how much the separate fast packs cost for them it kind of evens out....if I ignor what others got this for. :(:D

Chris

Yup got the super parts for 4K yen and I actually ordered the alto's armored parts but the seller sent me ozma's ones instead, so I got his armored parts too, that set cost me ard USD150

Naked ozma is weird. Only looks good with armour. I wish they put it on the 25G though

Now I know why Otacute isn't taking preorders for VF-27s

With much regret and sadness Otacute will be closing for business. We sincerely apologize for the sudden notification and will do our very best to ensure a smooth closing. Of course, we intend to honor all running pre-orders with us. Based on the release dates for running pre-orders we expect the website to be operating up to around October, but this may change depending on manufacturing delays and so forth. As for immediate adjustments, we plan to stop advertizing and accepting pre-orders over the next couple of weeks and plan to stop accepting all new pre-orders and back-orders by May 31. In-stock products can still be purchased while we are operating. We would also like to note that we are accepting cancellations for products scheduled for release from September onwards. Your support and understanding is greatly appreciated.

Now I know why Otacute isn't taking preorders for VF-27s

WHAT.

Well, it's really dumb of them to not take orders for vf-27 if they plan to go until Oct. Why not recover some losses by selling a certainly profitable item?

Okay, maybe they are worried they can't collect on those preorders?

Edited by royard

WHAT.

Well, it's really dumb of them to not take orders for vf-27 if they plan to go until Oct. Why not recover some losses by selling a certainly profitable item?

Okay, maybe they are worried they can't collect on those preorders?

Yeah, that is probably the case. They intended to cancel preorders that are released in September.

Frankly, I think it's amazing that they are still honouring preorders. Most shops would just disappear silently, and screw everybody over.

Some would even collect the payment and then disappear with the money.

Otacute are cool bros in my books for doing this.

Has there been any news if the super pack will be released separately for the V.1's or if you can take them off the V.2's and put them on a V.1 without modification?

Yeah, that is probably the case. They intended to cancel preorders that are released in September.

Frankly, I think it's amazing that they are still honouring preorders. Most shops would just disappear silently, and screw everybody over.

Some would even collect the payment and then disappear with the money.

Otacute are cool bros in my books for doing this.

You don't pay upfront with Otacute pre-orders so you're protected by PayPal anyway.

Sad to see them go tho. :(

Has there been any news if the super pack will be released separately for the V.1's or if you can take them off the V.2's and put them on a V.1 without modification?

Looking at my own V1, i really doubt it would fit any super pack made for it let alone the V2's pack

Otacute closing, such a shocking and sad news!

They’ve been such a good source for me to acquire the DX Macross Frontier toys, and friendly staff. I wonder what had happen, I thought their business was doing well.

Guest davidwhangchoi

did you snag a pre-order from hlj or amiami(we all wish) the first night? i remember you were up with us

Guest davidwhangchoi

Cheers mate. I just made a pre-order with them.

haha i was going to say: "29 left" hurry! as a joke.

but i guess you got one, nice!