IXTL

at least you have 1 (or 2?)

I'll need 2 or 3 pieces (you know.. armor / super set up and whatnot).

It's the only 1 (along with the 25F) I'm willing to buy multiples of (and break my no multiple figures rule)

I only have 1x 25-S armored, but you know I think 2 is in order. I would like one bare also.

I only have 1x 25-S armored, but you know I think 2 is in order. I would like one bare also.

oh man... at least you have one.

Well, the good news is, that once the 25S gets reissued, most of us should be done with this series for awhile. No more preorder anxieties, yay!!

....Until they make the YF-30 or YF-29 Isamu custom (if it ever gets made). :wacko:

Well, the good news is, that once the 25S gets reissued, most of us should be done with this series for awhile. No more preorder anxieties, yay!!

....Until they make the YF-30 or YF-29 Isamu custom (if it ever gets made). :wacko:

I thought I only needed one, but remembered that I have Super Parts in the closet and I want a bare one. All the addons cover up the Skull on the back.

NY is selling a record number of these things lol. I am surprised at how popular this one is.

Renton, I sent you a PM.

Edited by Loop

Guest davidwhangchoi

though i missed amiami and hobby search's, more and more, these rising prices make me alot feel better for staying up the first night and ending up with hlj's preorder price.

though i missed amiami and hobby search's, more and more, these rising prices make me alot feel better for staying up the first night and ending up with hlj's preorder price.

For real, I was freaking out that I missed the other 2 pre-orders before HLJ. I mean I wish I got the Amiami price, but can't complain at all.

Dammit! Missed another NY preorder window!

:( NY has been up and down all night, they might get more. They had huge amounts too. If it makes you feel any better, the windows are staying open longer on NY now.

stop messing around Lolicon :D

Oh, he already got one? LOL

I hope I can manage to get a pre-order at Otacute for a lower price :rolleyes:, after all they're still not posting anything about the new VF-27. If I fail to get one at Otacute, I'd be helpless as a sheep with NY's high markup :(. Who knows, this could even be priced at 40K Yen on eBay or Amazon after the pre-order madness. :unsure:

Guest davidwhangchoi

yeah, just one more pre-order stress to go through, unless the yf 30 comes out right away.

I was just kidding around, though not to make light of being one of the ones who missed the preorder window, as I've been on that side of the fence many times too, and it sucks, especially if it's something you really had your eye on.

I'm really feeling that Otacute will open theirs sometime tonight. Get your auto-refresh/auto-alert addons ready...

They're bound to do a Grace/CF version of the VF-27 as well.

I thought the RVF-25 was the last time I would have to go through this crap. :(

If they release the Grace/CF variant, I may be forced to get 3.

Yeah I already got one hlj on the first night, but feel like I should try and help fellow forum members in any way I can.

If I didn't land HLJ, I would have surely picked up one of these NY preorders. Helping and putting out good vibes is much better than raging like some people do :wub:

Their website is behaving very strangely in my browser. Every time I click on that search box the page turns all black...damnedest thing I ever saw :huh: