IXTL

Looks like I wun be getting one after all, I am from sg too, and hate the scaplers, that said, i hope no one buys their mark ups so that they get burned, that way ppl will stop scalping these and real collectors can get them.

U was wondering as I have one of each monster. Sold off a duplicate normal monster and considering whether to keep my remaining special.

well, if you're interested in ever letting it go, do give me a heads up :)

Looks like I wun be getting one after all, I am from sg too, and hate the scaplers, that said, i hope no one buys their mark ups so that they get burned, that way ppl will stop scalping these and real collectors can get them.

at this point, your best bet are Nippon-Yasan and Otacute. Camp these 2 sites over the next 2 days and see if you can score one.

If I had picked up a spare I would gladly sell it to you since you're in SG.

Thanks Saitou, yeah will look at Ny but their 21K yen price tag dun look promising. A friend of mine got me the VF-25S new for 30K yen and its on its way from japan these 2 days. I hope I can manage to get a Vf-27(renewal) to pose with the YF-29 I already have and am currently trying to figure out hope to pose them in a display case I am getting soon

Thanks Saitou, yeah will look at Ny but their 21K yen price tag dun look promising. A friend of mine got me the VF-25S new for 30K yen and its on its way from japan these 2 days. I hope I can manage to get a Vf-27(renewal) to pose with the YF-29 I already have and am currently trying to figure out hope to pose them in a display case I am getting soon

I had the same idea! Love the movies.

Same here. East coast people are totally screwed.

I feel your pain and I am on the East coast too. At least I got to see the elusive "Add to Cart" button on AmiAmi. It really sucks that HLJ open order right after I went to sleep, and then AE followed after that.

I actually set the alarm for the middle of the night 3:45 east coast time....everything was sold out or not posted yet at around 4:00. so bitter! haha. hoping NY or someone else will have it back up either soon or on release and hopefully less ass rapey than i predict. brera's ride is popular....hopefully it'll be more like finding the 171's than the vf-25's.

FWIW the canon fodder vf-171 seems to be down to about $161 on NY now (i paid an ass rapey $220 or so on preorder). perhaps we'll get lucky later on with lower prices (wishful thinking i know and i'd rathr pay a tiny bit more and not have to worry upon release).

Edited by Mechapilot77

I actually set the alarm for the middle of the night 3:45 east coast time....everything was posted early and sold out. so bitter! haha. hoping NY or someone else will have it back up either soon or on release and hopefully less ass rapey than i predict. brera's ride is popular....hopefully it'll be more like finding the 171's than the vf-25's.

I set my alarm for the middle of the night 2:45 east coast time...and saw it sold out everywhere live. So you actually didn't miss much.

Amazon.co.jp has the VF-171 in stock now. Maybe they will get the VF-29 later as well, but you'd need a proxy. Otherwise, NY will probably list additional stock later today.

Best of luck to those yet to pre-order.

21k yen is already the MSRP (including taxes), so the prices on NY will only go up from there.

Otacute usually does quite a nice discount, but it's hard to grasp their timing. Plus we're not sure if they'll definitely be on board for this.

I had the same idea! Love the movies.

Same here! I intend to pose the VF-27 with the YF-29 (Alto), now if only I can find the super parts at non-rape price.

How reliable is otacute? I have an RVF pre-order there but i have never dealt with them before.

They're pretty okay, I got my YF-29 30th anniversary from them, and my VF-25F is on the way.

The super parts for the Alto 29 are just stupid expensive last i looked so i settled for grabbing the 30th anniversary colors. :p

The super parts for the Alto 29 are just stupid expensive last i looked so i settled for grabbing the 30th anniversary colors. :p

indeed. On the secondary market they're crazy expensive. I have the YF-29 30th anniversary colours and am awaiting the super pack for that. If push comes to shove, the YF-29 Alto will just be super parts less. He crashed the thing anyway :p