IXTL

If you or anyone in sg who needs a piece, pm me. I managed to get one at anime export but they require payment upfront ...

Oh forgot to add, this is at whatever cost price ... I hate scalpers too ...

Thanks for the offer, at this point i guessits more of the frustration of having one in the cart and then due to their crappy servers was not allowed to get it. I think i will wait to see if there is amass cancel towards its release and hopefully get one at a decent price then. Thank you

Guest davidwhangchoi

Heads up, Nippon Yasan orders opening in 5 mins!!! Prepare yourselves!

how did you find that news?

edit: Saito, thanks for the pm!

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Good to see they didn't put a huge premium on it. Got my second order in which is all I want and no longer have to monitor the sites now. Thanks for the notice SaitouSad.

Edited by Valk-1S

:( Yeah they usually jack up each round, even if it's just a tiny bit. It's better than not getting one though. I think some of these will be around at a lower price though on release day.

Edited by Loop

on a slightly off note, seeing every place listing this as "Macross F - DX Chogokin VF-27Y Lucifer Valkyrie Super Parts Set" always gets me thinking what if this was just a preorder for the super parts only, and that the original VF-27 is not included. That would be terrible won't it?

Off course it's all just a joke

This is crap. Seriously bullshit.

I think they will have more the closer we are to release I mean they only had like 20 this time the have 10 RVF and over 15 VF17EX they will have more closer to release date just have to be patient and I think if you ask the board some one will for sure sell you one

I don't think so they still have some DX macros stuff that is sold out in other place for a reasonable price

Are you referring to Vf-25's? The F and the S were hard to get, but the 25G was available for a while. There were also a lot of VF-171 Altos available for a while not to mention you can still get the CF version 171 also. I am not sure how popular the VF-27 is, but I am pretty damn sure there will be some on release day if you know where to look.

Are you referring to Vf-25's? The F and the S were hard to get, but the 25G was available for a while. There were also a lot of VF-171 Altos available for a while not to mention you can still get the CF version 171 also. I am not sure how popular the VF-27 is, but I am pretty damn sure there will be some on release day if you know where to look.

For sure, enemy mechas usually aren't as popular anyway. You may not get one at below MSRP but they will be available.

Managed to bag one at NY too - I still have faith the HL will come though soon, again - and be available after release there too for not that high of a mark up, if at all. Good luck to everyone!

For those missing out - try 'Page Monitor' for Chrome, set it to check every 30 seconds or whatever - but pick an element to check, not the whole page, otherwise it'll alert every minute or so due to the adds on the page for other products!

the VFs is a second run and If I recall they were around for a while and then the eventually sold out in and not to mention I am sure this is not the last of the mold as the will with out a doubt release the Green colored Grace version .

Bandai has been been doing second runs of these VF so I expect to see more

Guest davidwhangchoi

thanks saitousad for getting back to me quickly, many thanks for helping all the forum members! :)

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Managed to bag one at NY too - I still have faith the HL will come though soon, again - and be available after release there too for not that high of a mark up, if at all. Good luck to everyone!

For those missing out - try 'Page Monitor' for Chrome, set it to check every 30 seconds or whatever - but pick an element to check, not the whole page, otherwise it'll alert every minute or so due to the adds on the page for other products!

HLJ opened last night, that's where I got mine.

*EDIT* misread the post, you are hoping that they have a few to sell after the release.

the VFs is a second run and If I recall they were around for a while and then the eventually sold out in and not to mention I am sure this is not the last of the mold as the will with out a doubt release the Green colored Grace version .

Bandai has been been doing second runs of these VF so I expect to see more

I got all of mine on the first run, If you think you aren't going to get one, then maybe you won't. Look at the list in my sig, I have yet to miss one. I think it's just that I am used to this pattern now so I was a bit calmer last night than I have been with the previous pre-order madness.

Edited by Loop

Anyone still looking for one? I'm wondering if I can grab a second preorder, as those things get paint scrapped off after two transformations.

The problem was there was no way I could've done anything humanly faster there. Doesn't give me much hope for the future. Don't really want to be on call for the next 4 months trying to get one of these. Frustrating.

Know how you feel. Was annoyed I couldn't get the AmiAmi one yesterday, ended up asking a middleman to nab a yahoo auction instead.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Anyone still looking for one? I'm wondering if I can grab a second preorder, as those things get paint scrapped off after two transformations.

Know how you feel. Was annoyed I couldn't get the AmiAmi one yesterday, ended up asking a middleman to nab a yahoo auction instead.

@ ny you can get as many as you like with their markup prices

as mentioned in a post above.