7 hours ago, seti88 said:

logan1.jpglogan2.jpg

Can anyone ID the issues he was holding? I would have tot he would be reading an xmen with a wolvie cover as an easter egg :D

It was already confirmed those aren't real comics, they were made just for these shots for the film.

http://io9.gizmodo.com/those-x-men-comics-in-the-logan-trailer-were-made-just-1791398132

31 minutes ago, Golden Arms said:

If you notice, they don't appear to have a MaRVEL logo on the covers.  Maybe has to do with Marvel.  Not sure.

That could be too but if you notice onnthe few pages shown Wolverine is shown with Rogue and they have her done up in a very Anna Paquine-ish fashion.  I think they wanted the comic characters to resemble their movie counterparts.  Also, Wolvies comic costume looksnl terrible there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's an amazingly good film and truly makes up for so many bad or subpar X Men or Wolverine films. The down to earth action scenes are great looking and brutal. The story and emotional connection is by far the best I have ever seen with this franchise. I gotta admit being a bit choked up at several parts of this one. It may go in the running for best super hero film of all time. To be honest I didn't expect this to be so great.

This was a great film all around, I can't give it enough praise.   Easily the best film made involving comic book characters.  Very Neo Western.   Great send off for Mr. Jackman!

47 minutes ago, Golden Arms said:

This was a great film all around, I can't give it enough praise.   Easily the best film made involving comic book characters.  Very Neo Western.   Great send off for Mr. Jackman!

So now what.  No more X films?  

Spoiler

I mean....in the Fox universe mutants are mostly dead, so how will they make new movies?  Alternate time lines?