The Transformers Thread (licensed) Next

The tapes are pretty awesome. My SW's right hip is extremely tight. Feels like the plastic is going to snap. Will have to unscrew and see whats going on because it clicks, but the left side is just tension tightness.

Whats the single silver piece for? Do the caps for the pile drivers connect to anything?

Whats the single silver piece for? Do the caps for the pile drivers connect to anything?

the thing right under his battery gun in package? that's some sort of sensor vacuum cleaner thing. fold one of his hands back in and you can plug it in to the stump (apparently it was in an episode).

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-CkWMDmsJXTo/URHU7WAj7MI/AAAAAAAAAXU/i_Mp05B7TR0/s1600/20130205_213612.jpg

there's also a hole in his butt that you can tab it in to for storage.

http://paxcybertron.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/robot-mode-sensor-weapon-back-and-eject-button.jpg

you can also pug it into the top of the pile driver cap

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/attach/4/0/5/9/7/201302230306140ca_1361638286.jpg

and then plug the whole thing into the side of soundwave's tape deck mode

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/attach/4/0/5/9/7/20130223030546d69_1361638286.jpg

Again, I don't actually know why you want to do that but apparently it's related to/is attempting to replicate something from an episode of the show.

BTW that reminds me, My single biggest complaint with the Hasbro Soundwave is that the instructions suck compared to the Takara version. the instructions leaves out a ton of explanation as to what to do with most of the accessories in the box.

Well while I sit and wait for a chance to get Soundwave, I just got my MP-12 Sideswipe. I LOVE this toy. I guess I'm lucky too cause this one has zero QC problems. No chips, flaking or paint issues. The design overall is very nice and I don't know whether I like the robot mode or vehicle mode. They're both beautiful to look at and transformation is very simple.

Artstorm Fewture Optimus Prime - 17 inches, non Transformable, Made of diecast, light and sound features

oYsz4DB.jpg

Ac6tDLn.jpg

Not really a fewture fan, or interested in non-transforming transformers... but its cool.

Artstorm Fewture Optimus Prime - 17 inches, non Transformable, Made of diecast, light and sound features

Not really a fewture fan, or interested in non-transforming transformers... but its cool.

Looks sorta like a cross between MP-01 and MP-10, with Pat Lee forearms.

If its not going to transform, making it look like an MP is pointless. Go for G1 toon accuracy. Or simply "whatever looks awesome". I still dislike how MP-01 is now practically the canon G1 Prime---it's not THAT good of a design, but everyone copies it.

And having MP-10's half-fuel-tanks and wheel covers is REALLY lazy.

It looks superior to mp-01 at least.

Since the alt mode of mp-01 is kind of a joke, why not get an upgrade?

A. Because at least MP-01 has an alt mode.

B. Because I have MP-10, which is better than MP-01.

C. Because Pat Lee arms.

My point is.. mp-01 is only good in robot mode and this is a better version of it.

For people that want a giant diecast Prime this is the best bet.

A lot of fans of Mp-01 don't like mp-10. Not sure why. Mostly Americans obsessed with diecast.

minions part deux:

SW: Pinkie Pie, eject! Operation, Okey Dokey Lokey...
DSC_7596_NEF.jpg

:ohmy::hail::wub::D

I think buzzsaw wants to eat it. haha

Guest davidwhangchoi

yep for 5 seconds...

edit: more just came on the site: i'm sure throughout the day they'll be coming out sporadic

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Guest davidwhangchoi

lol, yeah i feel you... i missed it like 3 times. they come and last 20 secs. but the checkout/sold out button doesn't get updated till about 5-10 min after it's gone. drives me crazy when it says add to cart then you can't...

second batch just hit and gone. just keep page monitor on

edite: yes, i got one and so did one other guy on MW about five minutes ago.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Guest davidwhangchoi

my humble advice: page monitor it and no expectations.

esp if your setting in front of a pc at work/home throughout the day. if you're outside don't come home to wait as it might not come back... and get you in a rage... (but you can if you want)

i know once it's live on TRU there's no point of posting the link bc it'll be too late by the time you read it. but i posted so at least to alert to turn back on your auto refresh apps back on today if you turned if off weeks ago. (just in case, you never know)

Mechapilot77 turned his app off for a while but after i pm'd him he turned it back on and snagged one 15 mins later. i know it's a longshot but it's better giving a heads up than nothing.

no expectations and just turn on the refresh app. no penalty there.