DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

I remember how easy my first purchase for the 25S was on HLJ in comparison to what happened in the years after...ah...those were the days! ;)

Edited by xrentonx

Hmm. On the one hand I'm tempted to break my no doubles rule - just because this may be my only opportunity to purchase another ar MSRP.

On the other hand, I can just kick back and relax as everyone else plays the F5 game at ridiculous o'clock. I can even glance across the room and see this... :)

14661764694_13560b1f54_b.jpg

i remember differently... pay up! jk ;) just rubbing it in... :lol: i'm not serious of course.

anyways, i'm just happy they're reissue him, just hope there's enough production like the vf-25F to go around.

everyone panic!!!

Haha but to be fair, I'll say that we predict but never know for sure. That's what I said before, and I'll stick to the fact that until it's true, it's up in the air. Don't get me wrong, I hope to get what we wish for, but having collected a plethora of different toy lines from various companies, they do end up making you wait, or forgoing things altogether. Doubt will always be there, just so when it doesn't come, it's not a disappointment.

Now to get a bloody preorder.

I'm going to try to get one or two----solely to be re-sold *at cost*, to MW members who haven't been able to get any yet. I believe Wm Cheng has both super parts and an armor pack for Ozma, but no valk to put them on yet. People in situations like that have the highest priority.

Thanks David, its so nice to know someones got my back! :p Got my alarm set for Aug 1st 3am (EST)... Good luck to everyone though.

Ozma was a Armor whore, and never used the Toronados in either the film or the show, so no.

Macross Frontier - Monster AMV:

I haven't seen the movies all the way through yet, but I thought that was Ozma with a tornado setup.

Uh-oh... Just don't call them Veritech fighters and you might dodge that one without a scratch. :p

Haha, I actually do use the old terms . But only because I have not familiarized myself with the original material. Which I am looking forward to doing other than Macross 7. But don't you worry, I at least realize the scourge of our fandom, Harmony Gold, for what it is....but I digress.

Haha, I actually do use the old terms . But only because I have not familiarized myself with the original material. Which I am looking forward to doing other than Macross 7. But don't you worry, I at least realize the scourge of our fandom, Harmony Gold, for what it is....but I digress.

Just teasing. We all love our Land-Air-Mechs.

I got my alarm set for Aug 1st 3am (EST)... Good luck to everyone though.

Wouldn't that be the 31st at around 2am??

EDIT: 3am EST, but the important thing being the 31st instead of the 1st?

Just teasing. We all love our Land-Air-Mechs.

It is all more than good. And like I said, I am not as hardcore....that looked like a tornado from that angle to me, but I see what you all are saying.

But does that mean we CAN'Tget a 25-S tornado pack? Or must we take a second mortgage out for the scalped armor or super parts kits....??

Dammit.

Edited by Lykaios

Wouldn't that be the 31st at around 2am??

It is all more than good. And like I said, I am not as hardcore....that looked like a tornado from that angle to me, but I see what you all are saying.

But does that mean we CAN'Tget a 25-S tornado pack? Or must we take a second mortgage out for the scalped armor or super parts kits....??

Dammit.

Yup. There have been a few reissues of Alto's 25F but no more super or armoured parts for him. :(

Maybe this will change but until then...

You can get the 25S super parts for less than a new conservatory if you hunt around. Armoured parts are crazy money like you say.

If anyone is looking for a set of VF-25S renewal SUPER parts, let me know. I know of one pair for 72$.
And a few others for 90$. It's not great, but it's not an international seller, so shipping will be cheap if you're
in the US.

Edited by skullmilitia

If anyone is looking for a set of VF-25S renewal SUPER parts, let me know. I know of one pair for 72$.

And a few others for 90$. It's not great, but it's not an international seller, so shipping will be cheap if you're

in the US.

Who WOULDN'T be interested in that?? Those prices ain't bad at all...

Damn being broke atm.....

need some help. how do i tell if Alto Armor parts are for v1 or v2? something on the box? or something obviously different in one of the parts?

thanks

Both boxes are different. Armor parts are different in colours and details. Anymoon link given above will tell you all you need to know.

Edited by Falcon18

Ah ok, now I know what part you are talking about. Sorry about that. I was thinking the ball joint for the shoulder.

That's a good question, I was thinking the same as Saburo and thought you meant the ball joint that you can get to with a screw driver, but I'm not sure if you can pop off that white shoulder covers that have 007/SMS on them.

You may have to be the crash test dummy and try if no one else has.

-b.

I did pop off the white shoulder armor... with some minor blemishes. Hehehe. :lol: I've posted some photos on the Macross Maintenance thread:

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=41401&p=1139003

I remember how easy my first purchase for the 25S was on HLJ in comparison to what happened in the years after...ah...those were the days! ;)

Me too, and yes they were!!!!!

I did pop off the white shoulder armor... with some minor blemishes. Hehehe. :lol: I've posted some photos on the Macross Maintenance thread:

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=41401&p=1139003

Very cool, I'm going to have to pop over there and take a look at what/how you did.

-b.

Glad to be eating some thoughts I've had. I never thought this was coming. No doubt now the G will get a reissue also.

To be clear, is the preorder going to be 3am est on the 31st (3 hours after midnight on the 30th) or is it 3am est on the 1st ( 3 hours after midnight on the 31st) ?

Glad to be eating some thoughts I've had. I never thought this was coming. No doubt now the G will get a reissue also.

To be clear, is the preorder going to be 3am est on the 31st (3 hours after midnight on the 30th) or is it 3am est on the 1st ( 3 hours after midnight on the 31st) ?

One way is, just google Japan's time now and figure out what time will their 4pm be to your time.

4pm on 1 Aug in JPN

Edited by close313