DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

Anyone consider that Bandai just might re-issue the armored parts? I mean, I think they re-issued the vf-25f to coincide with the release of the tornado parts, which in turn was released to capitalize on the MF movies. Ozma wore the armor in the movies so it would make sense that they re-issue both the vf-25s and the armor parts right?

But then again...after re-reading all of the posts on this thread, its seems that there is a consensus that Bandai doesn't seem to make sense in their releases. :-)

I'd like to get just one renewal 25s with the armored parts. I'm going to make sure I'm lined up to get one this time round. :-D

I have a feeling that this Ozma release is Web exclusive. Based on that ToysDaily post the VF-25S is included on the list for Nov release of web exclusives figures. If so, this is more accessible to everyone, correct?

As much as I want this. I'm also not holding up too much hope for it. Especially since I haven't been in any of Bandai's pre-order madness..

Though I hope I'll be able to snag one eventually.

You guys with + 3 need to take one for the team, and let some of us get at least one.
you run out of excuses for more after 3 ;)

Hah. Good one. Agreed.

Guest davidwhangchoi

So glad Bandai is finally going to release it. All that debating we've had and in the end they decide to stick to logic and give people what they want. I guess we can expect the new anime valks next year?

you owe me an ozma, i won the bet. :p

you owe me an ozma, i won the bet. :p

You still remember! Thank the heavens I didn't agree! :D

Seriously though I'm relieved they took people's cries for a rerelease and did something about it. Can't say the same for the metal build seven swords, which hasn't had a reissue.

Guest davidwhangchoi

You still remember! Thank the heavens I didn't agree! :D

Seriously though I'm relieved they took people's cries for a rerelease and did something about it. Can't say the same for the metal build seven swords, which hasn't had a reissue.

i remember differently... pay up! jk ;) just rubbing it in... :lol: i'm not serious of course.

anyways, i'm just happy they're reissue him, just hope there's enough production like the vf-25F to go around.

everyone panic!!!

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Here's another question to ponder: Will this Bandai reissue version of the 25S be exactly the same as the original release -- painted lower wing gloves, or will they follow the standard set with everything from the 25G onwards -- lower wing gloves molded in the correct color?

Edit: Personally, I'm hoping for the latter...

Edited by mechaninac

They should just do the re-issues like their v1 25 gift set that comes with the fast packs.

I'd go for that... never purchased an 25S Super Pack. Ideally, however, they should do them all to meet the pent up demand: a stand alone version, a Super Pack bundle, and an Armor Pack bundle. Bandai would make a killing...

that's true... you know.... i'm only getting one. heehee (just to prevent some pycho hating) but i don't care if i don't get any. the first night. i know one will pop up.

THIS. I don't see what the big deal is here when Bandaid has been smart enough to re-re-release the Alto version. I guess they got tired of seeing all the scalpers making money that could (as in back when Alto was first re-released) be theirs. I wouldn't have joined the panicked crowd and bought a version 1 Alto and super parts pack if I had any idea the VF-25 renewals would be as easy to get.

I bought a Quarter and a Megahouse Klan-Klan to go with my ver. 1 to satiate my mechboy needs, because I thought it was over before it began (I obviously came to the party late). One thing I have learned lately with figure buying is something that applies to other things too.

DON'T PANIC!! You may need may need to move quickly when the time comes, but whatever you do, don't go making desperate scalped purchases. The time will eventually come. No soapbox, just somone that has learned the hard way and whose wallet will no longer speak to him cuz of all the dumb @#%! he has done ^_^

BTW, hello everyone. First time poster, long time lurker...mainly because I am not as hardcore as most on here. I don't feel die-hard enough sometimes.

Edited by Lykaios

Welcome to the boards, Lykaios! I'm a twelve-step lurker. The Macross World twelve-step program requires either a magic bag of holding or a magic wardrobe. I imagine the hardcore members no longer live with silly space restrictions. :D

And out in the 'verse, some people call me David. It's nice to meet you.

Welcome to the boards, Lykaios! I'm a twelve-step lurker. The Macross World twelve-step program requires either a magic bag of holding or a magic wardrobe. I imagine the hardcore members no longer live with silly space restrictions. :D

And out in the 'verse, some people call me David. It's nice to meet you.

Hello and thanks for the warm welcome. I should have made my first post the way it needs to be.....

'Hello, my name is Lykaios and I am a Mechboy' .....and long enough to have a Griffon model kit from the mid '90s around here somewhere and to remember when this thing was Robotech on TV.

Back on topic, I wonder if an Ozma tornado pack is on the way as well.....??

Edited by Lykaios

Ozma was a Armor whore, and never used the Toronados in either the film or the show, so no.

I do hope they figure out a go-around on the Armor parts, maybe they will release a Super/Armor bundle.

That way they can sell both, and not piss off the Tamashii buyers.