DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

Grabbed one. Hopefully it won't be loose like the last one :p

Used a discount code from a box they screwed up (one of my sentinel releases) and got it for 110.

Edited by Gakken85

Guest davidwhangchoi

damn... i was going to say i missed this but it's still in stock... :ph34r:

don't need another i have 4. plus bandai's mass producing it now.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

I'm just glad as hell they aren't as exclusive as first thought a long time ago.

Gotta keep looking for the 30 thought. .

Guest davidwhangchoi

just buy it

You know in your heart that you want to. :lol:

-b.

such a bad influence :D i saw you convincing pedro2k6 :)

i actually would if it was some yamatos NOS

Lol.... I almost bought one. This forum is such a bad influence. :)

Edit: September restock means that I have to pay in September or right now?

Edited by Pedro2k6

oh you need more than one :)

ahem B))

Lol.... I almost bought one. This forum is such a bad influence. :)

Edit: September restock means that I have to pay in September or right now?

it will be treated as pre-order so you will be requested for payment by September.

Yep, on one hand I want mine now, but I can certainly appreciate not having to pay for another month or so.

-b.

cmon bandai show us a vf-25s reissue dammit!! i actually ordered a 25F sometime in the past month or so without remembering i already had a spare misb. i dont' regret it though since theoretically i could now display one in every armor (super, tornado and heavy) though i never will do that ('i'd just rotate the armors on the same opened and dispalyed valk lol), but its nice knowing i could. lol.

I believe that even if it comes to a 25S reissue, I would assume that it would end up like the Ozma 29 or worse. Like upon release there wouldn't be extra stock and the most available might be a mark up of at least 5K yen at Mandarake or similar if you didn't secure a preorder. This makes me sad (but at least not at the asking price now).

But the key phrase is; if it ever comes to.

Guest davidwhangchoi

ahem B))

Yep, on one hand I want mine now, but I can certainly appreciate not having to pay for another month or so.

-b.

look! your influence helped someone :D

I don't know why....but I just got 2 more :( for September.

congrats Pedro2k6, wow you got 2 more...

so that's 6 total.

look! your influence helped someone :D

congrats Pedro2k6, wow you got 2 more...

so that's 6 total.

Yes, 4 now and 6 in September when I put my hands on it .

July was a good month...3 VF-25, 1 VF-22S gamri, 1 YF-25 and 1 YF-21. only waiting for the arrival of the YF-21 and I will take a pic of all of them togheter. So happy. :)

Looks like everyone is excited on the reissues. Hahaha! :lol:

Is there someone who could point me in the right direction on where to look regarding how to fix the loose shoulder joint on their VF-25's? Really appreciate it. Thanks! ^_^

I also have a question on the VF-25's shoulder part. Sorry, if this is already been asked, but I was wondering on how to remove the white (I have 25F) shoulder armor part from the diecast? I want to tighten one of the shoulder since it's kinda loose. And it's the right arm so basically everytime I pose him with his gunpad, the shoulder/arm just stay down. I did try removing it, but I'm not sure if I'm doing it the proper way. Don't want to force the plastic nor stress it. Can't seem to find a screw hole on that plastic part so I'm not sure how to remove it. Any suggestions?

Thanks. :)

Looks like everyone is excited on the reissues. Hahaha! :lol:

Is there someone who could point me in the right direction on where to look regarding how to fix the loose shoulder joint on their VF-25's? Really appreciate it. Thanks! ^_^

I want to know as well. my 25A came sealed, everything is tight except the left shoulder

This is video is for the YF-29 but it applies to the VF-25, hope this help no3ljm and chyll2.

This is video is for the YF-29 but it applies to the VF-25, hope this help no3ljm and chyll2.

*snip*

Thanks Saburo! Didn't know that one is applicable also to VF-25's. Because the loose part I think I have is the one covered the white armor (where it says SMS/007). Will check it tonight if I can do the same. Thanks a bunch! ;)

Edited by no3ljm

Thanks Saburo! Didn't know that one is applicable also to VF-25's. Because the loose part I think I have is the one covered the white armor (where it says SMS/007). Will check it tonight if I can do the same. Thanks a bunch! ;)

Ah ok, now I know what part you are talking about. Sorry about that. I was thinking the ball joint for the shoulder.

That's a good question, I was thinking the same as Saburo and thought you meant the ball joint that you can get to with a screw driver, but I'm not sure if you can pop off that white shoulder covers that have 007/SMS on them.

You may have to be the crash test dummy and try if no one else has.

-b.