DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

Bandai does not do reissues of Tamashii web exclusives as far as I know. The VF-25F Armor parts are very hard to find, but I got you covered Magnus!

Err, didn't they already announce they were going to reissue the Tornado Parts along with a third Alto release next year?

No. They're going to issue Renewal specific Tornado parts, not a v.1 rerelease, and they announced a second re-pop of the VF-25F Renewal, which was never a Tamashii exclusive. So, Bandai's track record of not reissuing Tamashii web exclusive releases holds true.

Edited by mechaninac

After all the colour combinations and variations are sorted, they'll do bundles if there's still demand. Maybe that's why they're holding back on Ozma? It's unlikely but it could mean an armoured Ozma bundle.

One can only hope.

I dont think so. VF-25F slready released twice and going to re-release again in July. I not sure is possible to re-issue for tamashii exclusive items but if they do, surely will have chance for VF-25S reissue. I think Bandai clearly knows that the demand for ozma is there but really cant understand they strategy on their releases. If the demand is there and they can make money why not just re-release it? I just find it funny... Anyway, I am still patiently waiting for the reissue. I cant see myself paying crazy price for it. Even those which is back in box also cost a lot.

Anyone remember ozma has other parts apart from armored and super parts?

Btw, I am new here and been following the forum here since last year :).

I dont think so. VF-25F slready released twice and going to re-release again in July. I not sure is possible to re-issue for tamashii exclusive items but if they do, surely will have chance for VF-25S reissue. I think Bandai clearly knows that the demand for ozma is there but really cant understand they strategy on their releases. If the demand is there and they can make money why not just re-release it? I just find it funny... Anyway, I am still patiently waiting for the reissue. I cant see myself paying crazy price for it. Even those which is back in box also cost a lot.

Anyone remember ozma has other parts apart from armored and super parts?

Btw, I am new here and been following the forum here since last year :).

They won't be breaking the limited release clause if they rerelease the armour bundled with the Ozma, and/or slightly change the colour. That's because it won't be the exact package, as the tamashii exclusive was armour parts only. By making it a different SKU, they tiptoe around that problem.

I really wouldn't be surprised if the VF-25S reissue is taking so long because it's going to be some sort of crazy bundle. VF-25S armored, VF-25S super, or maybe VF-25S perfect edition with both sets.

They won't be breaking the limited release clause if they rerelease the armour bundled with the Ozma, and/or slightly change the colour. That's because it won't be the exact package, as the tamashii exclusive was armour parts only. By making it a different SKU, they tiptoe around that problem.

I will be happy if they do that. If they reissue the valk alone it won't be good enough as that naked plane doesnt really look nice. Anyway, been waiting for 2 years and still patiently waiting for it.

Same, 1 of the Bandai Frontier Renewals - I grabbed a 25F, 25A, 25G and 25S.

It's insane because even Yamato Weathering Versions show this Dec. Restock. It has to be an error.

Imagine all the long faces when those order cancellations come thru from HLJ.

-b.

*EDIT to Add - somebody at HLJ is getting fiiiirrreeeed, or maybe they just got hacked

I have an update scanner on a few product lines and I just got the same Dec Restock on a few Gundam items (namely Metal Build) as well as Masterpiece Transformers

Edited by Kanedas Bike

Checking up on that now, lots of stuff in my PW is marked as Dec. restock, will let you know what I hear.

Cool, can't wait to hear what happened.

Everyone else is busy adding everything they can to their shopping carts. :lol:

-b.

Edited by Kanedas Bike

Even received the order confirmation.

Ah well, I bet they'll notify me later that it was an error

Ha, I only received the Order Acknowledgment.

All the product pages have been removed. Definitely an error. :lol:

Whoops!

But yeah, back to normal. And of the Bandai Mac F stuff only the VF-27 w Super Parts is available for order.

-b.

what's that stand you're using in the last pic?

My VF-25F turns into a floppy mess once the Armored pack is on

No stand is used, it can hold the balance just like that B)) , I think it is because the weight distribution is better with some action pose, too back heavy if just standing straight.