DX VF-25 version 2

ff95gj

what where did you order from? hlj is still not confirming anything :(

Anime Export my friend~! Got the VF-25F last year from them - no worries at all! 3200yen for EMS tho, meh - it's not too bad. I got in while it was (both VF-25's) still 11200yen, which is about $140AUD for me.

something about the feet that look to blueish.. hell with it.. as long there's a skull tint on the back i buy it any time!! what happen with hlj.. why there's still no confirmation mail? is it really release today?

the gun..

is it paint in black?

Edited by valid

I ordered through amiami too and still no invoice....nvm, I can wait ;) .

And I agree, the 30th Anniversary logo is a nice touch, shows that Bandai gives the effort to please loyal Macross fans. I can imagine myself, many years down the road, looking at the box and rejoice in the memories...

Wow, I thought that the 30th anniversary logo was fan made because I saw it first on the MW main page. Pretty cool. Is the vf-25s just comming with the ranka figure that sits in the back seat? I hope they include a mini-ex gear ozma with a wings extended! So I can put it next to the mini alto.

Edited by Murphy

I still miss the days of painted box art by artists like Yuji Kaida and Yoshiyuki Takani :(

Oh, yeah, I still don't get what exactly people were complaining about regarding the paint scheme of the Ozma VF-25S. can somebody eleborate please?

I'm going hunting for it later today, so when/if I get it, I'll post some pics so those people who where worried about the paint scheme can see if the actual production toy is correct or not.

Graham

The early pics showed the paint matching pretty badly as I recall. Probably partly due to the lighting used, but I do remember some people saying that the shades of gray used weren't put in the right places.

As for the 30th anniversary logo... anyone else find it funny that we're getting that on a toy from the series that celebrated the 25th anniversary? :p

Box art colors don't match the earlier pics of the actual toy. Wonder if the final productions colors are different, or the box printing is just off. Anyways, here's my issues with the colors (of what we saw earlier) and why I cancelled:

1. Mis-match. The painted parts and the molded parts of the lighter, belly grey don't match.

2. Hue. The lighter grey, both painted and molded, is way too blue. Reminds me of toothpaste/mint.

3. Contrast. The lighter grey isn't nearly light enough. Ozma's valk should be 2 very different shades of grey. The toy is like 2 barely different shades of grey. The contrast should be obvious, not subtle.

All of the above also plays into how it'll look with full armor--which is mostly grey. It ends up looking kinda like one boring blue-grey mecha overall, when it should have contrast between the valk's warm light grey, warm medium grey, and the armor's cool grey.

Please let me finish ordering the super parts this week then I will do the Armored parts GB.

Seems like people always join GB in the very last min (and shortly after the deadline). =p

アーマードパーツ(オズマ・リー機カラー)×一式

専用台座用ジョイントパーツ×一式

反応弾×4

腰部ロックジョイントパーツ×一式

Full Armor Parts x 1 set

Special Stand x 1

Those big ass missle (rection/rective) x 4

Some kind of locking parts so the Valk don't flop x 1 set

Edited by nanoplasm