1/48+fp's, 1/60+fp's, 1/72, 1/2k, 1/3k,1/100 and now 1/144

VF-18S Hornet

change in thread topic  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this change in topic

2. 2. Or do you prefer a part five

Guest davidwhangchoi

Well there is a cheap 22s miriya sitting on ebay for $130 but I'd be chased by the board patrol if I post a link here :p

lol, but you get the point of being considerate, right?

Edited by davidwhangchoi

I wish Arcadia would revisit the 21/22....

You and me both...

seeing that I now have all the 21 & 22 lot.. im not so fussed if they don't but it would be nice if they finished the line of Destroids and or gave us the Spartan!

in reality there are many things they could give us but we're just gonna have wait for the slow trickle of releases to come through and hope for the best.

photoshop would've been nicer to use, but it's just simple nef/raw post-processing.

I actually wanted to reproduce the paler colors, but didn't have the right lighting equipment...

:bump:

It might work if he used the the levels mode in photoshop to make them darker, I do it on some of my photos that appeared too bright in some shots, cause of the flash being too close to the subject.

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

• 3 weeks later...

Something I am working on, will post more pictures when I solved my problem on the missing little thrusters :wacko:

You should look into getting some of those metal thrusters that people use on custom gundam kits. they would look really good.

thanks everyone

You should look into getting some of those metal thrusters that people use on custom gundam kits. they would look really good.

I actually thought of that as well but wmkjr offered his for free. If ever that wont work out, I also thought of those metal thrusters as well.

Trying to find the cheapest way to ship the thrusters to you via USPS. Earliest will be tomorrow after I get off work. Can't let Alto stand there waiting.

Edited by wmkjr