1/48+fp's, 1/60+fp's, 1/72, 1/2k, 1/3k,1/100 and now 1/144

VF-18S Hornet

change in thread topic  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this change in topic

2. 2. Or do you prefer a part five

@Saburo

Great photos once again. Love the VF-4G. And yes, I hope they release the FB2012 next year as part of Arcadia's 2016 'reissue/releases' lineup. ;)

@Troyness

The VF-4G? Actually, the transformation is nice. Love how compact it is. But regarding the swivel arm based on some reviews I've watched years ago, some are already loose out of the box. Kinda like some of the DX Messiah has loose pelvic joints out of the box.

Thanks everyone for the kind words

@VF-18S hornet

I guess I would call it Medusa Squadron. It was supposed to be the Jolly Rogers of VFA-103 but I cant find a good source file to print. Good renders of One piece Pirate logo/jolly rogers are plenty in the internet so I just picked what I liked the most.

Thanks everyone for the kind words

@VF-18S hornet

I guess I would call it Medusa Squadron. It was supposed to be the Jolly Rogers of VFA-103 but I cant find a good source file to print. Good renders of One piece Pirate logo/jolly rogers are plenty in the internet so I just picked what I liked the most.

Couldn't you refer to it as Gorgon, since that's what Medusa and her sisters were.