1/48+fp's, 1/60+fp's, 1/72, 1/2k, 1/3k,1/100 and now 1/144

VF-18S Hornet

change in thread topic  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this change in topic

2. 2. Or do you prefer a part five

Uhmm... Who's Kakizaki? :ph34r:

Hahaha! Just kidding Saburo. :lol: As always, great pics! B))

You had me going there for a moment... I thought I had made a typo and spelled the name wrong (I do make quite a few typos). :lol: Thanks!

lovely photos Saburo! B)) The Kakizaki colors are one of my favorites! ^_^

Thanks spanner, I do have to admit the color scheme is growing on me.

I have always loved the brownies from the very first time I saw Macross! B))

Saburo, is that from the new camera? Nice shots!

I don't think it would matter which camera he took the photos with! they would always look amazing! Even with an old VGA phone camera from the early 2000's! hehe! ;)

I agree that it doesn't matter what he uses as they are all beautiful shots. I would love to get a full frame but I got a wish list full of other stuff my wallet wants to fight over.

ok, but why? I suppose you could pretend it's a CF squad...

2 angelbirds and the 30th 1J would look pretty cool IMHO though.

well... it was all kinda accidental actually! As much as I do really like the color scheme I probably wouldn't have bought three of them but originally I intended to buy different variants from an ebay store but they sent me the wrong ones. I already had a Kakizaki at the time but instead of returning them I chose to keep them and display them each in a different mode! And I got a refund for the price difference as these were cheaper.

I regret not buying another one or two Angel birds and im still considering picking up another VF-1A Brownie either TV or DYRL.. I know where there is one going for a good price but a bit hesitant now as I bought a 4th VF-19 Advance and im a little drained for funds at the moment..

Edited by spanner76

You had me going there for a moment... I thought I had made a typo and spelled the name wrong (I do make quite a few typos). :lol: Thanks!

Gotcha! Hahaha! :lol: I love that color scheme too for VF-1A's. Just subtle. ^_^ I know he died in the series. But when the first time I watched DYRL back in the 80's. I was like, he died again in the movie too? Not even a cool action scene before he died. What a way to go, buddy. :unsure: It's more like how come all the 'experienced' pilots always die first than the ones who just learned how to hold the stick. Hehehe. :lol:

ok, but why? I suppose you could pretend it's a CF squad...

2 angelbirds and the 30th 1J would look pretty cool IMHO though.

He has a 1/60 scaled Prometheus in the basement. Right, spanner? Hahaha! :lol:

well... it was all kinda accidental actually! As much as I do really like the color scheme I probably wouldn't have bought three of them but originally I intended to buy different variants from an ebay store but they sent me the wrong ones. I already had a Kakizaki at the time but instead of returning them I chose to keep them and display them each in a different mode! And I got a refund for the price difference as these were cheaper.

I regret not buying another one or two Angel birds and im still considering picking up another VF-1A Brownie either TV or DYRL.. I know where there is one going for a good price but a bit hesitant now as I bought a 4th VF-19 Advance and im a little drained for funds at the moment..

Really? Just little? :rolleyes: Hahaha! :lol: Kidding aside, how's the rest of the Advance Valks, spanner? Are all have that crooked pelvic plate too? I'm going to transform back tonight to Fighter mode to see if it's just mistransformation during packing.

Really? Just little? :rolleyes: Hahaha! :lol: Kidding aside, how's the rest of the Advance Valks, spanner? Are all have that crooked pelvic plate too? I'm going to transform back tonight to Fighter mode to see if it's just mistransformation during packing.

hehe! yeah just a little.. got car rego and insurance to knock over and I kinda ate into that buying the extra 19.. no biggie its only money and more will come around I guess.. and besides driving a registered vehicle is overrated anyways! only joking @authorities.. :rolleyes: good thing I have the GSXR as a back up vehicle! :D

Yeah my son's 19 arrived yesterday but I didn't get a chance to check it out. Went out with the misses for dinner and to watch the Jurassic World movie (again.. took my son last week..) and got back too late for start messing about with it.. was more interested messing about with something else! ;):p:D

Running from your past.

Ip19WGTh.jpg

vsRfbIdh.jpg

Do those that have each of the 21/22's find the Gamlin to be the worst of the bunch qc-wise? My Gamlin feels like a good KO next to the crispness of the m&m's.

qOeJe86h.jpg

b3Zg6F3h.jpg

Edited by ChaoticYeti