1/48+fp's, 1/60+fp's, 1/72, 1/2k, 1/3k,1/100 and now 1/144

VF-18S Hornet

change in thread topic  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this change in topic

2. 2. Or do you prefer a part five

Love it! There goes my new fave wallpaper. Both phone and laptop. :wub:

Thanks Saburo! Salamat! ;)

No problem, I had everything setup so why not take the shot and it gave me a chance to swoosh the VF-4G around. I really love her lines. :wub:

gorgeous shots of the 4G!

Thank you barurator. :D

Those VF-4G photos are so amazing! B))

Thanks spanner. :D

Got my GBP set in. Paired it up with the strike and straps.

Shots are looking great wmkjr! Keep um coming!

Saw the Anymoon review and tried the fix myself. I managed to successfully seperate the intake joint from the leg and found out the idiots had glued the ball nub (as I am calling it) to the metal, and did not let it dry as they connected the ball joint to the plastic piece that connecto the intake. Had to use pliers to get the nub loose. Now I gotta figure out what glue to apply to plastic and metal, get some sandpaper, the nub is a little rough.

Yes, the lotion bottle is back! Hope you can get the 0D fixed soon!

@seti88 Here is your request of the face off boxing poster.

19682633864_006cfc73bb_h.jpg

Thanks! I do too. I'd love to actually finish my NSAWC custom but that's probably still months away. Lots of other life things to get out of the way first. In the meantime, it's my one and only VF-1 and not a bad one to have, in my opinion.

One of the best I reckon! :D

Still my overall fav of the bunch! ^_^

@saburo awesome!! MMA - mixed mecha arts showdown hehe.. :p

really brings out the differences in head sculpt doesnt it...precival looking more brutish with the shoulders whilst the 30 looks more nimble...

Love those leg comparisons the intakes on the percival and the muscular 30 looking like he is gonna start kicking soon...

thumbs up!!

The orange accents on the hand and the arm really pop in that pic against the dark blue color of the valk..

I agree. :)

I'm gonna bust you up.

Go for it.

LOL, one of my favorite Rocky movies.

@saburo awesome!! MMA - mixed mecha arts showdown hehe.. :p

really brings out the differences in head sculpt doesnt it...precival looking more brutish with the shoulders whilst the 30 looks more nimble...

Love those leg comparisons the intakes on the percival and the muscular 30 looking like he is gonna start kicking soon...

thumbs up!!

All that is needed now is some ring girls, announcer and a referee! :p

Great photo Saburo! interesting background! B))

Thank again spanner. I bought new material for background and wanted to test it out. Since the 30 and 29 were right near by took this shot. :D

I like this pic a lot but I get distracted by the folded leg fin on the 1S!

Oops! Didn't realize it was folded till you pointed it out. Thanks for pointing that out. Will redo.

Thanks Yeti! Very inspiring to see all the different pics from all the members in this thread!

This is one of the first pics I could remember (Auto settings):

post-7577-0-28312700-1438902665_thumb.jpg

This one was when I started playing with the Camera settings and the Yetistand!:

15139342247_30d2fbc6aa_z.jpg

Thanks Yeti! Very inspiring to see all the different pics from all the members in this thread!

This is one of the first pics I could remember (Auto settings):

_DSC0235.JPG

This one was when I started playing with the Camera settings and the Yetistand!:

15139342247_30d2fbc6aa_z.jpg

looks exactly like an old school photo of a soldier with his rifle! very cool! B))

And that Zero looks boss!

Edited by spanner76

Thanks guys! I'm nowhere near being a photographer as I just like to take pics of valks.

@Saburo, it's pretty interesting to see the changes. I like looking at the beginning of your Flickr pics to where you're at now.

I also like looking from the start of this thread at all the different pics as it's a pretty diverse selection to get inspiration from.

Edited by wmkjr

Thanks guys! I'm nowhere near being a photographer as I just like to take pics of valks.

@Saburo, it's pretty interesting to see the changes. I like looking at the beginning of your Flickr pics to where you're at now.

I also like looking from the start of this thread at all the different pics as it's a pretty diverse selection to get inspiration from.

Your shots have come along way and yes its very interesting you can see the refinements to the shots as they progress and finding inspiration helps move your photography forward. Keep the great work. :)

Haha, you were looking through my Flickr, you see where I did some experimentation with all white photos and colorful bokeh backgrounds.

I am going to apologize now for spamming photos, but wmkjr's post and photos got me on a trip down memory lane. :)

My earliest Valk shots

10064903756_b29fa3808a_h.jpg

10665756195_0015965dfb_h.jpg

The white phase. (edited just for you EXO) ;)

13460290355_528b0b3a70_h.jpg

13654597203_b5bd030c67_h.jpg

The latest photo taken:

20266181762_c703518874_h.jpg

19247153331_22e010c7f1_h.jpg

Edited by Saburo

Ohhhhh......Brera needs an updated photo shoot from you!!! Such a sexy bird!

An updated photo shoot will be done, just as soon as VF-27 Grace arrives. : :D

Is that a dating preference, cuz it's racist! :p

OOOH, nice pics!

LOL, its my preference of which pieces of fried chicken I like. :lol::p Thanks EXO!

Really nice shot! Great shadows and that background! Is it from a computer?

It's actually the room's wall and light from a draped window. Kids like blue, just so happens it looks good enough for the background. If you look real good and you can see the bed sheet.

edit: I got something planned when the drone comes out. Can't wait!

Edited by wmkjr

With the VF-27β coming soon, I finished weathering my second Brera 27. This one has subtler weathering than my first and a satin finish instead of being completely flat.

Only took a few pics though.

Comparison heavy weathering/flat vs light weathering/satin finish

Those look awesome! As usual great job on the weathering for both of them!

Edited by Saburo

Hey wmkjr, is that a sticker or decal number "1" on your GBP?

Sticker that came with it trimmed down.

With the VF-27β coming soon, I finished weathering my second Brera 27. This one has subtler weathering than my first and a satin finish instead of being completely flat.

Only took a few pics though.

Both of them look lovely though I like that subtle look more. Can't wait to see the green version!

Edit: did you get different colored lighting?

Edited by wmkjr