I'm actually mad at Glen. As if what happened to him in the Vato episode wasn't enough of a lesson, he should've blown Merle away before anyone could say a word. The writers are being kind to Maggie and Glen-it really should be much worse for them in the predicament they're in...

Be warned serious spoilers. Read at your own dismay.

Walkers are no longer the biggest danger.

The Governor is dead, Glenn is dead, the baby is dead, Rick is one handed, Carl is one eyed and the group is out of the prison.

Plus, Rick and Andrea have hooked up.

I warned you.

Edited by Fly4victory

I'm actually mad at Glen. As if what happened to him in the Vato episode wasn't enough of a lesson, he should've blown Merle away before anyone could say a word. The writers are being kind to Maggie and Glen-it really should be much worse for them in the predicament they're in...

Totally agree. But at the same time, now that the show has become a family event at my house, I was kinda relieved that they didn't go there... my niece now brings her friends from school during our viewing party and I was just glad hey didnt cross the line. Must suck being a parent. lol.

But storywise, what you're saying would make a more natural impact and has more gravity.

Should we still be using spoiler tags? Isn't this thread meant to discuss the show? I purposely avoid this thread if I miss an episode.

Man I hate Merle (people with his personality). Bitching and complaining about being handcuffed on the roof when he brought it upon himself for being an obnoxious redneck a-hole. Working out in the country in Georgia I've seen a few of those. That voice of his makes him even scarier than his looks and I actually know a guy that sounds exactly like him and another guy that looks like him. lol

Should we still be using spoiler tags? Isn't this thread meant to discuss the show? I purposely avoid this thread if I miss an episode.

How about spoilers only when doing a live-viewing, just to avoid timezones of people who are going to watch it. But judging by the activity on this thread, that probably isn't going to be too much of a problem.

Be warned serious spoilers. Read at your own dismay.

Walkers are no longer the biggest danger. The Governor is dead, Glenn is dead, the baby is dead, Rick is one handed, Carl is one eyed and the group is out of the prison. Plus, Rick and Andrea have hooked up.

I warned you.

This is only in the comic right??

I hate Merle, but that just means Michael Rooker is awesome at his job. Have you ever seen Henry: Portrait of A Serial Killer? Loved him in Mallrats too.

merle.jpg

I always remember him from Mississippi Burning and Cliffhanger and want to hate his guts. But it means he is a pretty damned good actor, even if he's mostly a one trick pony.

He's definately a very good character actor. He used to sometimes play police officers or detectives.

Yeah, he reminds me of Ron Perlman, sort of. He's always the same guy in every movie or role he plays, but I can't help but admire his performance...

No you see, that gun is tuned to have a downward angle on its shots since the shooter is high up on the wall. Right? RIGHT? Lol...

Who else thinks that the inmate will get killed by Carl for trying to rape Beth?

Who tried to do that? Are you talking about axel? As creepy as it was, he was trying to flirt with Beth, to hook up, but once carol talked to him to stop he did, and after he found out carol was not a lez he turned his attention to her but got shot down real fast.

Who tried to do that? Are you talking about axel? As creepy as it was, he was trying to flirt with Beth, to hook up, but once carol talked to him to stop he did, and after he found out carol was not a lez he turned his attention to her but got shot down real fast.

I doubt he'll give up that easily. I wonder what he'd done to get in prison?

I doubt he'll give up that easily. I wonder what he'd done to get in prison?

Axel might still flirt a alittle in hopes of getting lucky, but it seems he knows better than to screw up his security he has within the group. (Of course i never read the comics so i dont know what he does or even if he exists)

Drugs, he said he loved his pharmaceuticals.

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.huffingto...l?utm_hp_ref=tv

AMC, Glen Mazzara Part Ways For New Season

http://www.huffingto..._n_2352214.html

The "Sons of Anarchy" showrunner Kurt Sutter took to his WhoSay account to write:

AMC is run by small-minded, bottom-line thinkers who have no appreciation or gratitude for the effort of it's creative personnel. Time and time again we see events like what happened today with Glen Mazzara. They continue to disrespect writers, sh*t on their audience and bury their network. Mazzara took the work-in-progress that was "Walking Dead" and turned it into a viable TV show with a future. Without him, that future is dim. Showrunners are not development executives, we're not cookiecutter douchebags that you plug into a preexisting model. TWD will suffer. Even Zombies need consistency. "Mad Men" and "Breaking Bad" will be gone soon. So will AMC. I hope their f**king stock takes a dive and the shareholders line up Sapan, Dolan and Collier and sh*t in their open hands. C*nts.[/indent]

• 2 weeks later...

Just got caught up on this season and I have really liked it. They fixed the Lorrie issues early on with her acknowledging she was completely wrong in how she treated Rick at the end of last season...he'll even Hershel admitted they ALL had that burden to bare......

But.....

Andrea is SOOOOO fraking annoying AGAIN!

Couldn't stand her last season, though she seemed to be making a little progress at the end of the season, but now she just totally sucks again. Really despise her character.

Chris