Not going there. I could never understand the popularity of Thundercats. Preferred Silverhawks anyway. Same animation company stable I think. Neither show was too great.

BRING BACK CENTURIONS!!!!

Amen brother!!! Amen!!!

But I doubt it look goo in anime form. :p

AS for Thundercats never got into it myself. I was more a Centurions, M.A.S.K., Dino Riders kind of kid. :D But still I'll try to see if I can still watch it just out of curiosity. :D

Edit: Darn!!! After being away from this forum for such a time. I never realized that this is the second time I've quoted Tak. LOL

Edited by grss1982

Ok, maybe I missed this, but what happened to the rest of the Thundercats? Are our band of brave adventures the only ones to survive a genocide? There was a huge city teaming with cats, and they all seem to be gone. I have a feeling I missed something about them being taken for slave labor or escaping into the hills. Or maybe they'll all just dead?

Rate most are dead, and some have escaped in diffirent directions.

• 1 month later...

If you're asking when the new episodes are airing I "believe" it's in early March.

Now, I ended up buying the 6" Cheetara but I'm wondering if anyone knows if they're going to do more than the 3 other figures they have in that size? Any of you guys buying the figures/toys?

FRAK. Cheetara is already $22.98 at Amazon, she must be hard to find. <_<

The 6"? Heck I wouldn't be surprised if that's what the 4" is going for these days. I checked one Wal*Mart and gave up-bought both 4" and 6" on ebay for easily twice the retail price but...I just had to have her. It's hard to find Thundercat ANYTHING out here...

If you're asking when the new episodes are airing I "believe" it's in early March.

Now, I ended up buying the 6" Cheetara but I'm wondering if anyone knows if they're going to do more than the 3 other figures they have in that size? Any of you guys buying the figures/toys?

WoW! Thx^^

Aiy, but don't quote me on it-this is just stuff I was reading off of a T-cats forum. You know how misinforming and out of control a cartoon message forum can be...

You shoulda' bought them and resold them on ebay; there're idiots like me who will pay twice her retail just to have that fine feline in their house...

Edited by myk

You shoulda' bought them and resold them on ebay; there're idiots like me who will pay twice her retail just to have that fine feline in their house...

Only worth it if you're one of the first on the internet to find one. I found 3 of them myself yesterday at a Walmart and the price already appears to be stabilizing at about $20 shipped on eBay.

Only worth it if you're one of the first on the internet to find one. I found 3 of them myself yesterday at a Walmart and the price already appears to be stabilizing at about $20 shipped on eBay.

Yeah, I guess she's probably popping up more now. I'm just not willing to drive around to look for her, so even at $20 it's worth it to me...

• 2 weeks later...

I saw several 6in Cheetaras at Wal-Mart yesterday. I'm waiting for the new classics version myself.

Just picked up a 6" Classics Lion-O from Target today. Not bad for a $15 toy. Thinking of picking up a Mumm-ra figure now though.

Regarding the Cheetara's, the ebay prices have stabilized to a little above retail shipped. Still, easy to find at my local Walmarts - peg-warming in fact. I don't think the updated version toyline is doing that well though I know the new Classic line appears to be selling well.

Yeah I walked into Wal*Mart the other day and saw two 6" Cheetara's along with a slew of other figures I was getting ready to buy off of ebay; funny how all these years later I still don't know how to be patient... :rolleyes: But at least, she can now warm my shelf instead of the peg lol.

I bought one of the Cheetera's to swap out with the one I got on ebay-seems that some of them have a flaw in the form of a curved left leg.

Ok, so are we still on for season 2 debuting in March?

• 2 weeks later...

Agreed. That new Cheetara 6" is all fail. Very disappointed. Especially the way her eyes are too damn close together. Hopefully they get it right for the classics version... if they do it.

The prototype looked great. To this day I still don't understand why it's so hard to make a figure that mirrors their anime/video game/line-art version perfectly. Is it really that hard? IMO the 6" Panthro is pretty damn accurate; is it something about female characters, then? Even her boobs are too small-they're supposed to be barely contained, costume busting, Las Vegas high-class hooker sized melons but the 6" figure screws that up, too. The 4" Cheetara is a little better but not by much...

Edited by myk

Such a great character that has yet to be represented properly in action figure format. :angry:

If Bandai could make her look like she does in the 2011cartoon I'd pay double the retail for it. Anyone see that new episode yet?

Edited by myk