How do you call forgetting things that someone said two seconds ago as excellent short-term memory?

Well, I only saw the last 20 minutes of the episode "Sight Beyond Sight" when I originally posted that (damed near forgot the show was on). I've since seen the entire epsode On Demand so I'll revise my statement. Their entire memory both "sucks and blows."

Their memory problems are opposite of memory longevity of actual elephants. Id like to know why it was written that way in the show though.

Seemed to be convenient memory loss. I think they were just trying to teach "patience."

They called themselves Elephants. I think it's suppose to be irony but also show that the evolution process has taken so long that the nature of elephants has changed. But also it's to reaffirm that Third Earth is Earth but in a far far distant future.

My only problem with the new Thundercats, compared to the old one has mainly to do with Mumm-Ra. On the old show I imagined to be like Immhotep, a forgotten powerful sorcerer. But in the new one, it seems like his lineage doesn't go that far back and his origin is more like those people in Stargate. But then again I like the power armor and the Mummra tank...

I'm hoping we get some Mummra and some mutant action soon. Too many fillers in a row.

Seems like they've been guaranteed 52 more episodes.

Was watching it with little nephew... I turned to him and said, "I bet you these guys are the bad guys..." After 5 minutes he says, "I think you're right!"

They really need to get back to fighting Mummra and mutants. These little stand alones are cool but take up too much space. I feel like this was too close in theme with the Drifter episode.

Was watching it with little nephew... I turned to him and said, "I bet you these guys are the bad guys..." After 5 minutes he says, "I think you're right!"

They really need to get back to fighting Mummra and mutants. These little stand alones are cool but take up too much space. I feel like this was too close in theme with the Drifter episode.

I was thinking the same thing. These eps are starting to get a little stale even though I get how they're being used to help develop Lion-O as a leader. But they really need to change up the intensity with a Mummra/mutant episode periodically. Otherwise, maybe we could meet some other refugee Thundercats?

I believe that putting more antagonists in this new version is correct.

After all, the previous one, only had Mum-Ra, The Driller, the pirates of Hammerhead, the Ice Queen and that robo-caterpillar that no one knows who built that attacked Tuskans.

The dangers of the 3rd World erm just do not believe that so great a planet, may have no more dangers than those seen.

Edited by Old_Nash

The paper Itano Circus was definately nice, and I agree that there's no shame in this series taking its time building up. As we saw before, likely things shown here will come into better perspective with anohter pre-crash flashback episode.

They say that they're still going to make the 8" line but that could just be to shut people up. To me I don't really care that they redid it, it's only 2 figures in and I really doubt that anyone bought Tygra since they're just shelf warmers in every TRU I've been in. I'll get it once it goes on clearance. I wonder how big that Mumm-Ra is though. And I hate that roaring face. Bandai is just screwing up the classics line left and right.

But it will defintely increase the price now since they will make them exclusives. I just wanted the original team in 8". If they do the whole team i will be happy, otherwise Tygra and Lion-O will be alone. Also the new Lion-O head...meh i don't care for him screaming all times.

Funny how he doesn't forget all the things Lion-O gets away with, but on the first episode he forgot that Cheetara was a cleric. Even after watching her go thru all that. Those writers really need to check each others notes.

the Elephants crack me up. Could they be faking their bad memory?

Cheetara's figure look kind out of proportion though...

33056a-cheetara.jpg

I think the shoulders are a bit too wide and the arms slightly too thick; otherwise, it looks pretty good and does a decent job of capturing the likeness of the character... it's not Figma, Figuarts or even Revoltech standard but i'm sure it won't be anywhere near the rarified price ranges of those lines either.

Edited by mechaninac

Okay, it seems that the figures in the link are going to be a mixture of the classic show and the reboot.

About the Lino-O figure in the link, he either looks pissed off enough to shove the Sword of Omens up Mumm-Ra's ass or he has constipation from hell. ;)

Edited by Wanzerfan

Funny how he doesn't forget all the things Lion-O gets away with, but on the first episode he forgot that Cheetara was a cleric. Even after watching her go thru all that. Those writers really need to check each others notes.

This has been an ongoing problem since the word go.

i want Tigra to win the heart of Chetara, Liono doesnt deserve her as much as Tigra.

Tygra's a whiny bitch. If he spent more time doing, and less time wondering why he's not the king, Liono would have been long since dead. For whiny bitchiness, Tygra doesn't deserve bitches!

Tygra's a whiny bitch. If he spent more time doing, and less time wondering why he's not the king, Liono would have been long since dead. For whiny bitchiness, Tygra doesn't deserve bitches!

But how do you really feel about it? ^_^

I would side with Tigra. Lion-O lost points for being a cocky bastid.