Lol, that's because Lion-O is pathetic! Lion-0 makes Shinji Ikari do a face palm every time he opens his mouth!

But, don't worry about me. Cats, women, cat-women are all fickle things and such is the way of the world...

Well, you do have a point there. Lion-O can be a bit of a dick sometimes in the show, and considering the past Tigra and Cheetara shared, it's almost a no-brainer.

But on the other hand, he's the muthaf'in' Lord of the Thundercats!

There's always Pumyra (hopefully).

What was the name of the darker she-cat-woman-thing in the "Legacy" episode? You know, the one that helped lead the first rebellion against Mumra?

• 3 weeks later...

Just watched the episode 14, and enjoyed their return. Besides there were some interesting trivia XD

If it seems Spoilers, I apologize.

*Lion-O, trying to over come the loss of "girlfriend" to his brother.

*The appearance of the Jackal and Simian, with names now.

*Jackal, a cold, sadistic and psychopath being.

*Simian analytical and a master of carnage.

*Panthro with new arms.

*Thundertank looking like Rodimus Prime.

*Cheetara two-faces, exchanging loyalty of one for other.

I hope the next^^

Never mind; just watched it.

Overall, a solid ep. Kinda feel bad for Lion-O. Especially when Cheetara "sided" with Tigra and threw down her staff. Dumb move; didn't it occur to her that once they were all captured, they're as good as dead?

Initially, I'd almost expected Lion-O to slip away in the middle of the night and go his own way. Gonna be awkward times watching those two snuggling up to each other all day, especially when it seems he simply misread her intentions.

The upgraded Thundertank looks like it splits into two vehicles now. I'm guessing the second vehicle is the Thunderclaw (the hover sled type thing).

It kind of reminds of a combined Legios and Tread, actually.

In Brazil, we call it of "Dor de Cotovelo" (Elbow Pain), It's a pain you feel when you're replaced by another, even if the person giving hope to you.

Like Misa felt about Hikaru with Minmay

Edited by Old_Nash

Meh, I just chalk it up to another win for the silent, brooding, angry type of guy. Girls like Cheetara, Padme and countless others chicks are suckers for that s**t...

It was an okay episode. Neat updated intros to the villians, but the animation just felt weaker than before.

Could we be witnessing the downfall of the cartoon, already? A Wal*Mart by me already has the toy line on clearance...

How many clearance sales has that wal-mart had on transformers & clone wars toys? I just think it's too soon to predict doom.

None, it's a Wal*Mart after all. Nothing sits on these shelves for very long. And besides, if T-formers or Star Wars go on clearance it's only certain items, not the whole lineup like they're doing with T-cats. On that note, a friend of mine picked up a Thundertank from Target as they were all put on clearance as well. I'm not predicting doom just observing the signs...

Or new figures.

Good point, there are new pics for season 2 toys that are in the works and the series started last Summer/Fall. Plus, Wal-Mart's aggressive about pricing and moving new mechendise.

Somewhat related, I was able to get the last copy of Dead Rising II at a Target last week for about $9 because they really wanted to get rid of it. They did the same thing with the Fallout 3 Complete Edition, which I didn't get because I was lazy.

We all know Lion-o is going to get a hot Panther chick, it's just a matter of time.

It will most likely be Pumyra the Puma.

ts a Deviant art and not official artwork, but still worth sharing IMO.

pumyra_reboot_concept_by_aikokutora-d48lqrr.png

It was an okay episode. Neat updated intros to the villians, but the animation just felt weaker than before.

Animation almost always declines mid-show. On the bright side the story writing is still good.

Edited by Freiflug88

i liked the episode in general, but couldnt stand Liono's whining to chetara... He is the leader of the thundercats afterall, not some cry baby, and he specially deserved being bombed after being so coky with tigra about it in the previous episodes. I for one would preffer seing Liono as a more mature and strong type, like the old series, which he is at some times, and other times, oh man......

All in all, i am happy to have the show back.

That and the green lantern (really really enjoying that one), and soon to come , the avengers second season.

I actually like the way the characters are reacting. Lion-O was cool and calm in front of everyone but confronted Cheetarah when they were alone and gave her the WTF? Cheetarah can't help doing what she did and be hot at the same time. Lol. And now hasn't been an a-hole lately because he pretty much got what he wants that lion-o can't have.

Thundertank was awesome. And the card getting their asses kicked was good too. I really like the new Jackalman. He seems psychotic. I hope they don't dumb them down after this episode.

New thunder tank rules.

i liked the episode in general, but couldnt stand Liono's whining to chetara... He is the leader of the thundercats afterall, not some cry baby, and he specially deserved being bombed after being so coky with tigra about it in the previous episodes. I for one would preffer seing Liono as a more mature and strong type, like the old series, which he is at some times, and other times, oh man......

All in all, i am happy to have the show back.

Lion-O positively SUCKS, which is why I'm glad he usually falls on his face every episode. Tygra's damn right he doesn't deserve the sword or Cheetara. Hell Lion-O is the only figure of the 2011 line that I haven't bought because I hate him so much, and in terms of this cartoon I don't really care about the tired and cliched "he's a young, brash yet powerful boy that is destined to be fashioned into a venerable leader" tripe. In any case, I haven't seen the new episode(s) but I really hope the animation hasn't declined THAT much...

Edited by myk

Lion-O positively SUCKS, which is why I'm glad he usually falls on his face every episode. Tygra's damn right he doesn't deserve the sword or Cheetara.

I was hoping we'd see a more mature and determined Lion-O after Cheetara and Tigra hooked up, People usually sober up and refocus on their career after failing in the love department. Kept thinking he'd move out on his own and tough it out rather than watch Tigra and Cheetara smooching in front of him. Would have respected him if he did that.

And yeah, his whining to Cheetara was lame.