Well, at least we don't have to worry about Groon for a while.

Jesus, I hope that the Ro-Bear Berbils will be able to fit Panthro with bionic replacements (I've spent way too much time playing Rifts).

Good call. That's probably exactly what will happen.

I figure they're going to do either that, or some weird mumbo jumbo with the astral plane and the stones, that'll restore Panthro's arms like nothing ever happened.

When I first read that Cheetara chose Tigra, I was like, "WTF?! Flirting for 13 frigging episodes with the lion and you suddenly run off with the tiger?"

Luckily, I had the chance to catch up on the earlier two episodes, which explained the past she shared with Tigra. In this case, I think Tigra deserves to be with Cheetara more than Lion-O.

At least ol' Lion-O's got his sword and stones.

...that could have been phrased better. :p

This just makes Cheetara out to be a super tease, since she's clearly been favoring Lion-o for most of the series. But if events play out like the book of Omens history, he'll find a hot Panther chick, so all is well.

This just makes Cheetara out to be a super tease, since she's clearly been favoring Lion-o for most of the series. But if events play out like the book of Omens history, he'll find a hot Panther chick, so all is well.

Is there an established character that had the hots for Lion-O in the original series or will they have to make a completely new character for that?

Honestly, I was thinking the season finale would be a whole lot darker, with Tygra stealing the spirit stone and becoming a bad guy.

Edited by Einherjar

Always figured Tygra and Cheetara together for the original series. I think because they were the same age. And then there was an Amazon chick that clicked with Lion-O. I don't think they ever developed it much like they never really went for a coupling between Cheetara and any one else. The 80's after school shows pretty much never made any attempts for those kind of things, that's why I'm glad they did for this cartoon now.

The thing with Tygra is that I think most of his popularity was before the show started. Remember he was the son that was always with Claudius and Jaga and acted all princely while Lion-O hid in his techno collection basement. So Cheetara probably had an eye on him for a long time starting from when that whole cleric thing happened.

Honestly, I was thinking the season finale would be a whole lot darker, with Tygra stealing the spirit stone and becoming a bad guy.

me too.

I see a couple of ways how this whole triangle thing can play out.

Lion-O will probably meet another cat somewhere along the way and get his own love interest. Most likely scenario.

Or, Tigra might become evil, or go missing or even get killed, leaving Lion-O and Cheetara to rekindle their affection. Not sure if a kid's show allows for the death of main support characters, though.

Thanks for the heads up, David.

Wait, wasn't Lynx-O that one-eyed tiger in the that flashback where the war stone was stolen? And am I mistaken in presuming Pumyra is that panther girl? Sounds like a girl's name.

No, that's Captain Tygrus, an ancestor of Tygra.

The Lynx-O is one that in part 2 of Omen, he smells of lizards from a distance, but it was too late.

It stands up next to a soldier in a tower of vigil.

Pumyra is already a female belonging to the B-Squad, and not yet appeared in the new incarnation

http://www.nostalgiarush.org/wp/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Busty-Comics-Pumyra.jpg

It is the former WildStorm comics.

When they began making the revivals, it was one of the first tobring back old mateial for young people.

At the time had some cool ideas.

As the arches Returns, which says that New Thundera was conquered by the Mutants and Mumm-Ra, after the disappearance of Lion-O.

And Dogs of War, where New Thundera is invaded by Dogstar, who play with their slaves terror dinossaucers.

The cool these arches, is showing the older ThunderCats (detail,WilyKit becomes surrogate mother to two puppies, and WilyKat WilyCub).

http://www.guiadosqu...person_2605.jpg

Edited by Old_Nash

Ok, maybe I missed this, but what happened to the rest of the Thundercats? Are our band of brave adventures the only ones to survive a genocide? There was a huge city teaming with cats, and they all seem to be gone. I have a feeling I missed something about them being taken for slave labor or escaping into the hills. Or maybe they'll all just dead?