hum.... Tygra die, and Cheetara stay with Panthro XD

This made me laugh. I wonder what Cheetar thinks of Panthro's new arms. Still, the new episode of the season definitely delivered. Didn't really mind the Lion-O whining since he's still kind of a kid learning to be an adult leader, right? I felt the animation quality was lower than last season though...

I actually like the way the characters are reacting. Lion-O was cool and calm in front of everyone but confronted Cheetarah when they were alone and gave her the WTF? Cheetarah can't help doing what she did and be hot at the same time. Lol. And now hasn't been an a-hole lately because he pretty much got what he wants that lion-o can't have.

Master of the Mixed Message

Don't hate her because she can't turn her aura of sexiness off. :lol:

Episode warm.

It added nothing to the plot, which is still missing...

I hope to finish the double episode.There may be some greater story than meets the eye.

I do not know if it's just me, but it's already getting boring about the triangle between Lion-O, Tygra and Cheetara...

What appear to Pumyra or Jaguara!

I agree. I was excited to see the title because it recalls the trials from the original but it wasn't anything special. Loved the fight scene in the end though. Finally getting to see the main characters getting down and dirty against good adversaries.

Well hopefully this mini story arc will mature up Lion-o. It does open up to the Thundercats having to retrieve the sword.

After they do that, Tigra takes on role of king, then Lion-o returns, and the two fight out to the death, and Cheetara becomes a lesbian.

Edited by Omegablue

Kind of predictable, but it looks like Lion-O's finally going to get his sh!t together. LOL, Cheetara just can't help flirting even in Lion-O's dream world. IMO, Tygra seems to make much better decisions as de facto Lord of the Thundercats, using deception to help them free themselves.

BTW, is it just me or does Wily-Kit sound more like a little boy than a girl?

Jesus, the new generals are actually more vicious than Mumm-Ra hinted at. Any crime that Mumm-Ra would find deplorable must be really bad. Atticus is a sadistic, bloodthisty brute who fights just because there's a confict there, oh, and he likes to eat his opponents. The Jackalman General is a pure psychopath who who's in it just for the thrill of the kill. I say sic Lobo on thier asses, since he's probably the only one who can get the job done (Lobo may be a psychopath, but he's my kind of psychopath (a true party animal); I mean, which soul can actually raise Hell in heaven, and is too much for even Lucifer to handle?).

I do kinda like the designs for the Wiley twins, the tails were a nice touch. We do see the hoverboards, I wonder how long it will take for the capsules to make an appearance?

Edited by Wanzerfan

Episode cool.

Showed that Lion-O returned to growth, and let the tantrum for the betrayal of Cheetara and Tygra aside.

More action than the other two that preceded it. And the sequence of "beating" between Lion-O and Mun-Ra lively.

Unfortunately again in the end left open, no tie up with other more complex plot.

I hope others will fill my hunger XD

And this new version actually inherit the title of succession left the old.

And come in Silver Hawks!

I'm not surrprised Mum-Rah was week this episode, something seems to be up with him lately, hence the need to recruit more brutal generals. Hopefully this is something that will be addressed in future episodes.

Some how I dont like Mumra being so weak against the sword of omens and spirit stone especially when he is at his fortress.

I could be wrong, but I don't believe the fortress itself was ever a source of evil power for Mumra. In the orignial series Mummra seemed to channeled the power of the "ancient spirits of evil" though the 4 evil looking statues that surrounded his purple Lazurus pit.

I'm not surrprised Mum-Rah was week this episode, something seems to be up with him lately, hence the need to recruit more brutal generals. Hopefully this is something that will be addressed in future episodes.

Probably has to do with the fact that it was almost sunrise when Lion-O and Mummra fought. Its well known that Mumra's can't withstand direct sunlight in his true form(s), so perhaps Mumra gets weaker in the daytime.

The episode 20 was entitled "Curse of Ratilla".

Maybe have a relation with General Rattaro

Another great episode. Really changed my opinion of Tygra. Hope from now on they'll give the sibling rivalry thing a rest; it's getting really old.

Between this episode & Lion-o's trials it should be pretty resolved.

Another episode of deepening.

Now the sad story of the Kitties.

Sad to see the reasons that led them to a life of stealing wallets on the streets of Thundera.

But seeing a certain maturity in both their lives.

Is that next we'll have more on the life of Panthro and Cheetara when they were training, or Lion-O childhood?

P. S.

Mother of puppies is very pretty^^

Between this episode & Lion-o's trials it should be pretty resolved.

I should hope so.

The one tiger chick in the back was a beaut herself as well.

Yup, noticed that one, too.

Now the sad story of the Kitties.

Sad to see the reasons that led them to a life of stealing wallets on the streets of Thundera.

But seeing a certain maturity in both their lives.

P. S.

Mother of puppies is very pretty^^

Yeah, now that the adult 'Cats' pasts have been done, it's the Kittens' turn.

What you wrote about the..."mother of puppies"? I don't get it.

I suppose this last episode leaves the door open for Kit's and Kat's mother and siblings to still be alive, either back at their farm or captive somewhere, as their homestead could have been far enough away from Thundera to have been spared the city's, and its inhabitant's, fate.

Lesson learned from most recent episodes: all Thunderan cat-women are hot.

Another good back story episode. Would've been nice if they created an explanation for Kit's hypno-tune thing though, as it obviously came from her mom's lullaby.

She's so too pretty.

I think you meant the "mother of the kittens," instead?

I means to say.

Here, we call "filhotes" for litters of dogs and cats.

While in English "filhotes" mean puppies.

We call "gatinho", thats equivalent for a little cat.

Not a kitten.

It's because a confusion in translation XD

(Where's Bill Murray?)

It all comes down to 'Google Translate' mistranlation and the fact that sometimes there is no direct correspondent in English to a Portuguese word, and vice versa.

Google gives puppies as the tranlation to filhotes, with pups and cubs as alternates; these are all incorrect as the translations are animal specific but the Portuguese word is a general one. The correct term, in context (filhotes = cria), would be brood or offspring or youglings.