Yamato 1/60 Regult w/ pilot

EXO

BTW, my post above this was a joke. But, hey, proves that anyone would be down for any antics Yamato has to offer. =D hehe

Sorry about that.

Well yeah. Don't tell me you wouldn't give this a thought if suddenly 500 bucks fell on you lap. I'm not rich or anything, but I might be able to get one, so I'm considering it. A small army of Toynami Battlepods is also an option, although to be honest I'll probably end up passing on both offerings: Toynami's is too stiff and doesn't look very well next to the 1/60's and Yamato's, well, I still have to decide if it's a ripoff or if it's worth it in the long run.

i'll be grbbing the Zentran uniform that's for sure, and i jusknow the glaug has to be coming out, oh the day it does, pre-order!

I'd pay 400 USD for that baby, i would. What other option do we have anyways?

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

isn't the zentran uniform an exclusive just like the regult? so wth is the reasoning behind the zentran uniform to be around $100? exquisite cloth and stitching?

Edited by sh002

i don't know much about gundam kits but what's the highest grade? perfect grade? don't some come out to be larger than a 1/60 regult, are highly detailed with lots of parts, colored, plastic, snap fit, and still come out less? why can't yamato do that? isn't yamato's vf-1s model plastic?

Edited by sh002

i don't know much about gundam kits but what's the highest grade? perfect grade? don't some come out to be larger than a 1/60 regult, are highly detailed with lots of parts, colored, plastic, snap fit, and still come out less? why can't yamato do that? isn't yamato's vf-1s model plastic?

because PG gundam kits are produced and sold in the thousands while Yamato is only going to be making a hundred or so regult kits.

We can all discuss how we could spend $500 if it fell on our laps, but the fact that it's not mass produced at that price already suggests that it's not meant for everyone... so that would be all moot.

I think I may have spent over that this month alone, granted I don't buy rampantly every month. If you really wanted the regult I'm sure you can find a way. I really want a regult , but I'm no modeller so I will most likely let this one pass :( I do want the max costume though :)

287-1.jpg

287-2.jpg

本日(8/16)に行いました、リガードキットの仕様最終チェックの模様などを、お送りいたします。

順序的には、ここまで来ても若干の修正を行ってから、複製を作ります。そこから塗装して色んな素材写真撮って・・・。なので今月の末頃から、WEBで動き始めるかも。

WEB担当Hさんにもご迷惑をお掛けしております~。

さて、リガードキットですが、ばらしてパーツ確認から始まり、パーツ確認で終わります。

予定していたパーツ数だと「なるべく単純で」を基本としていたのですが、なぜか気がつくと150パーツ位になっちゃいました~。この段階で価格設定があやふやです。

しかしながら、いつぞやの静岡ホビーショーで価格をうたっていたので、そのままで行きますが・・。確か39,900円だったかと・・・・。

価格だけ見たらスンゲー高いアイテムに見えますが、そこはやまとです。変なギミックが盛りだくさんでやってます。だからパーツが150にもなりました~。

そしてサービスギミック!人によってはいらないかも知れませんが、パイロットが乗り込む前にはこうなっていますので、再現してみました~。

瞳を閉じてます。何処かの歌ではありませんが、ここまでやる処はそうそう無いはずです。

やまと風こだわりです。(実際はただ単にマク担の趣味)

まぁ、いずれ情報室で大々的に記事書きます。(信憑性にかける対応をいつもしていますが・・。頑張ります!)

Edited by Vi-RS

Translation of above text because I dont read japaneese:

This day (8/16) it did, we send the pattern and the like of specification last check of [rigadokitsuto]. After order, coming to here, somewhat, doing correction, it makes duplication. Painting from there, color it is the material photograph taking,…. Because is, whether from around end of this month, it gets going with WEB. The ~ which bets annoyance in WEB charge H. Well, it is [rigadokitsuto], but taking apart, it starts from part verification, ends with part verification. When it is the number of parts which it has planned “being simple if possible,” it is to have made the basis, but when why the air is attached, in 150 part rank the [tsu] [chi] [ya] the ~ which is. Price setting is uncertain at this stage. But, when because and price was sung with Shizuoka hobby show, it goes that way, but. Whether they were certain 39,900 Yen, that…. When just price you see, it is visible in the [sunge] high item, but there quickly it is the mark. The strange gimmick is quantity, it is ill-smelling with doing, it increases. Therefore the ~ where the part becomes also 150. And service gimmick! Perhaps, it does not enter due to the person, but before the pilot boards, because it has become like this, the ~ which it tries reappearing. Closing the pupil, it increases. Is not the song of somewhere, but the place where you do so so is the expectation which is not to here. And it is mark wind prejudice. (Really simply simply [maku] bearing hobby) Well, in each case the article you write extensively in the information room. (The correspondence which is bet on authenticity is always done, but. Persevering it increases! )

Translation of above text because I dont read japanese:

Man....that is almost totally worthless. It might as well be in Klingon. :rolleyes:

Here's my version...

It is ridiculously costing without concern to dollars how much make. Today is the day of the Otaku. If the Otaku dispense with food eating, and payment of rent to land lord and agreeance to work buy light of wax torch and utilize coffee can for poops...can affordable for great justice. Unit is expecting to movement in excess of quantity: 2.

Man....that is almost totally worthless. It might as well be in Klingon. :rolleyes:

Here's my version...

It is ridiculously costing without concern to dollars how much make. Today is the day of the Otaku. If the Otaku dispense with food eating, and payment of rent to land lord and agreeance to work buy light of wax torch and utilize coffee can for poops...can affordable for great justice. Unit is expecting to movement in excess of quantity: 2.

Oh man, that cracked me up. Bravo.

So does this kit comes with pilot figure?

The pilot figure will be a Hokkaido only exclusive figure. You'll have to drink 10 gallons of melted Hokkaido snow, pee in a bottle, and send it to Yamato for verification. Once verified, you will be entered into a lottery for a chance to win 1 of the 3 pilot figures being made. If you win the lottery, the pilot figure will cost 80,000 yen.

The pilot figure will be a Hokkaido only exclusive figure. You'll have to drink 10 gallons of melted Hokkaido snow, pee in a bottle, and send it to Yamato for verification. Once verified, you will be entered into a lottery for a chance to win 1 of the 3 pilot figures being made. If you win the lottery, the pilot figure will cost 80,000 yen.

Bwahahahaha. :lol:

Here's my version...

Haha that gave me a right chuckle. :lol:

looks very cool is a shame that yamato ruin it again with the overpriced i tell you yamato is not possible that zentraedi are most expensive than a valkyrie so im afraid that do the same with britai and what happen with the future releases like the kai and the sdf i really concern with the way that yamato seems to follow :angry:

I suppose it would be uncouth to hope someone will recast it?

That would be very classy if someone did it.

Wouldn't recasting pretty much ruin the original kit? But, I guess if they made enough kits, they would make their initial investment and then some.

Time for me to learn how to recast. And win the lotto so I can buy an original kit...

I suppose it would be uncouth to hope someone will recast it?

That would be very classy if someone did it.

Wouldn't recasting pretty much ruin the original kit? But, I guess if they made enough kits, they would make their initial investment and then some.

Time for me to learn how to recast. And win the lotto so I can buy an original kit...

MOD MODE ON

Remember that Yamato does come to our little corner of the internetz once in a while. I know the kit is ridiculously expensive but please don't openly advocate the outright theft of their work. Thanks.

MOD MODE OFF

MOD MODE ON

Remember that Yamato does come to our little corner of the internetz once in a while. I know the kit is ridiculously expensive but please don't openly advocate the outright theft of their work. Thanks.

MOD MODE OFF

You are right. My bad.