xcZghb4.jpg

RE: above post about Barnes and Noble coupon, there's also the Justice and Providence Gundams for $44 shipped apiece after the coupon. Not bad prices at all. And if you want multiple kits, you might be able to reuse the coupon in quick succession. I was able to do so last time I bought kits from BnN, so best of luck.

Edit:

NEVER MIND IT'S A PHOTOSHOP I GOT DUPED.

Edited by kajnrig

1 hour ago, dizman said:

Oh man the recolors and extra parts they can release for a PG Exia, Bandai is going to make a ton off this mold.

Can you think of another straight recolor other than Trans-Am Mode?

Extra parts: Astraea, Astraea Type F, Avalanche, Avalanche Dash... Dare we imagine a 1/60 GN Arms Type E?

28 minutes ago, anime52k8 said:

how much is gonna be recycled from the PG 00 raiser? I'm trying to cut back on expesive stuff but I really like Exia and I've always kind of wanted another PG kit.

IIRC, the MGs of these respective kits didn't share frames at all, right? And then the Quanta reused parts of the 00 frame... Did it reuse Exia parts, too?

What about the RGs? I want to say that all three shared a common frame, but I've only ever built the Quanta and haven't paid much attention to them...

EDIT:

Edited by kajnrig

That's a pretty nice photoshop, maybe one day..... 

Oh for recolors I was also thinking of the eventual 7-11 repaint hopefully in a tacky gold color. Some more extra parts could be for Exia Amazing and Dark Matter. C'mon Bandai it's easy money, just release the PG near Christmas without any announcement to surprise us all.

I was at Barnes and Nobles with my wife. I saw 3 MG GM Sniper II's in the corner at 50% off, and I also had a 15% off coupon and a $20 gift card :0

I caved because 0080 is my fav and the GM sniper was the one I wanted the most as a kid (the $80 B-Club conversion parts were not in my price range :p)

Still need to do the dry transfers, coat of future, then apply the water decals I ordered from ebay once they arrive, then a matte coat :0WP_20170903_21_51_35_Pro.thumb.jpg.2032bb3033feec8d1af468b8f3177ba0.jpg

Now I need to get the White Dingo version and also Order up some of those P-Bandai RGM-79GS GM Commands that are coming out in November

pb-mg-gm_command_space-9-1000x1000.jpg

It's pretty much a given Bandai will probably release the ground type next. Maybe there's hope for a cold-type GM and maybe a revamped NT-1 since the MG NT-1 kit has been around since when I quit MG Gundams in High School.... 17 years ago.....

Edited by Duymon

It was like $50 after tax for the 3 of them ((((49.99 x 3) x .5) x .85 -20) + Tax)

Pretty much lost my crap when I saw how cheap it was considering Image Anime was asking $55 for just one lol.

Too bad I won't get that kind of deal on the P-Bandai stuff though.

I am so hyped for the P-Bandai MG Hazel coming out this month (other batches released in oct and nov too). Really hope they do more AoZ line in MG. Since the hazel has so many similarities to the Quel I wish the Quel would get a Mk 2 Ver 2 based iteration too since the old quel from 99 is balls

MG-RX-121-1-GUNDAM-TR-1-HAZEL-CUSTOM%2B%

Edited by Duymon

Yeah we could use a new GM Quel and GM Custom mold.

I'm hoping the success of the Hazel MG pushes Bandai to make the Woundwort in MG. They could do a regular release and have all the different armor add-ons be P-Bandai to make maximum money off the mold!

That would be so awesome to have the Woundwort and the other variations of the Hazel.

Throw in a few Gm Sniper III's and the AoZ Titans ver Gaplant and I'd be mega happy.

Hell.. at this point I'd settle for Re 1/100 . They've been pretty nice based off my experience with the GP04

Reviews are coming out of the ZZ Ver Ka. Lookin good O_o

tempted to order it right now so I get the limited decals...but part of me thinks there will be a P-Bandai FAZZ... 

This isn't some forgettable V2 ver ka that never got its assault or buster form, it's a Staple fan fav so there's hope we'll see some ZZ addons :D

mg-zz-gundam-ver-ka%2B%25281%2529.JPG

Edited by Duymon

Oh I'm sure we will see the full armor set sometime soon, that design is even more popular than the standard ZZ. I'm gonna wait for the eventual Sentinel FAZZ as well, I've always liked that colorscheme more and all the Ver Ka markings on the new RD figure make it even better!

robot-soul-ka-signature-fa-010a-fazz%2B%25281%2529.jpg

That besides, the Lupus Rex would look terrible as a Ver Ka. Then again, most designs look terrible as a Ver Ka, so maybe my opinion is worth about as much as the electrons spent transmitting it. :/

Voted for the Age-FX, though maybe I should have voted for the G-Self just so that series can get some MG love.

I do really love the G-Self's head design, and the rest of its design, too, for the most part. It would be great to see it get an MG.

The only reason the Barbatos has so many votes is because, surprise surprise, IBO was the most recent Gundam series and fresh in the audience's minds. Japanese audiences' goldfish memory irritates me greatly sometimes. It's that same mentality that got us more Final Fantasy XIII and more Lightning than anyone besides Toriyama wanted.

10 hours ago, dizman said:

I'm a bit surprised we still don't have a Mudrock in any modern form, I guess it's an old design like the RX-78XX Pixie that Bandai figures nobody wants. 

If you are any good with resin there is a new 3rd party RG conversion. https://www.gundamkitscollection.com/2017/09/model-bingo-rg-1144-rx-78-6-gundam.html

RG-GUNDAM-MUDROCK%2B%252815%2529.jpg

Oooooh, looks so noice.

Too bad I don't do 1/144 :( MG conversion kit or bust.

I am so tempted to pick up an MG Wing --> Gundam F90 conversion kit on evilbay

On 9/1/2017 at 7:25 PM, kajnrig said:

xcZghb4.jpg

RE: above post about Barnes and Noble coupon, there's also the Justice and Providence Gundams for $44 shipped apiece after the coupon. Not bad prices at all. And if you want multiple kits, you might be able to reuse the coupon in quick succession. I was able to do so last time I bought kits from BnN, so best of luck.

Edit:

PG Exia is true:

released at the hobby show Silhouette released on today's Gunpla Builders TV

pEz020Z.jpg