ANIME Figures and Statues

MaveRick

So time for a change of pace, here's some figures I actually have.

My two newest girls:

16116071354_263d2ffd1b_h.jpg

IJN Battleship Kirishima by Mike - drowning in plastic, on Flickr

16118423733_2b41b27840_h.jpg

16550824828_d767f5dcc6_h.jpg

Satan, The image of Wrath by Mike - drowning in plastic, on Flickr

16552273079_8d4ae722d5_h.jpg

Lust and Wrath by Mike - drowning in plastic, on Flickr

and here's Gamer Girl, who's not new, but she's my favorite, and she's sexy.

Edited by anime52k8

what the hell is wrong with her back?

I seriously wonder if some of these sculptors have ever seen a naked female in person before.

I seriously wonder if some of these sculptors have ever seen a naked female in person before.

You mean they don't naturally look like that?

she's got boobs, they're just very small. :p

Also, I think I'm going to end up getting all 7 sins, so I'll just display her next to Mammon. she's got big enough boobs for both of them.

gumonshoe1421816070.jpeg

So time for a change of pace, here's some figures I actually have.

My two newest girls:

16116071354_263d2ffd1b_h.jpg

16118423733_2b41b27840_h.jpg

16550824828_d767f5dcc6_h.jpg

Satan, The image of Wrath by Mike - drowning in plastic, on Flickr

This is the best of the demon girl figures that I've seen. I like the detail on her armor. I might have to check out more images later on today. Perhaps if she's not too much I'll consider getting her. As long as she doesn't have a tail. That's too freaky. There is a good devil cheerleader statue out but she has a tail.

I still don't get the whole anime girl with big ship guns though. It just seems odd. There was a Yamato one I think that's popular.

They can get delivery health anytime in Japan. Or is that illegal now?

Edited by JetJockey

This is the best of the demon girl figures that I've seen. I like the detail on her armor. I might have to check out more images later on today. Perhaps if she's not too much I'll consider getting her. As long as she doesn't have a tail. That's too freaky. There is a good devil cheerleader statue out but she has a tail.

I still don't get the whole anime girl with big ship guns though. It just seems odd. There was a Yamato one I think that's popular.

Satan is honestly one of the best figures I've ever owned; the sculpt, detail and production quality are absolutely perfect. She wasn't exactly cheap but the price feels right for what you get. She's been selling out quickly though so it might be hard to find one at retail price.

As for Kirishima, I mostly just think she's pretty; I really like her whole design a lot. The quality of the figure is excellent, and I'm glad I got her, but she was really expensive for how small she is. It's kind of the curse of Kancolle figures; despite being super mainstream, popular and abundant, they always end up with really high retail prices.

Edited by anime52k8

oh.

hi.

nice.

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-010791

don't quite get why OrchidSeed made only her top as castoffable...

This is seriously one of the most lackluster OrchidSeed figures I've ever seen, it's just so boring.

this on the other hand is the best Walkure Romanze bikini figure yet. Also her hair reminds me of Sheryl.

this on the other hand is the best Walkure Romanze bikini figure yet. Also her hair reminds me of Sheryl.

Now you're gonna put the Sheryl-fanatics in such a bind to get this. :lol::bump:

This Bertille does have much much better proportions and presence than any/every Sheryl figure I've seen.

:D

I still don't understand why she's wearing armor on her arms and legs, and a cloth bikini on her torso.

It's HOT, but I don't understand it.

Must be coz of...

http://www.abcb.com/laws/law_34.htm

Law of Anime #34: Law of Probable Attire

Second Corollary:

(Indecent Invulnerability) - Bikinis render the wearer invulnerable to any form of damage.

:bump:

:D

Edited by treatment

A'ight, guys.

Is/Was there ever a Tamaki (toheart2) figure that actually looks like Tamaki? I mean, very close to the lineart in the anime and/or game? Specifically, the face.

I haven't really seen any.

Some either looks like a glorified Kotori of DaCapo or the usual artistic renditions/exaggerations.

I think the the closest lineart-accurate Tamaki figure I'd seen was the 2007 Kid Tamaki from Wave figure.

:mellow:

Very cute, but the lack of nudity/cast off is a bit of a disappointment. Still, at that price I think she'd be a good addition...