ANIME Figures and Statues

MaveRick

Why would you have the tan marks of a swimsuit if you where a bikini? I don't get it. :(

Anime magic I guess...

I wish they would make the other characters from Walkure Romanze. Not the guy! ^_^

you can just take the bikini off and have her naked with a one-piece tan.

Because the tan lines come from wearing the school swimsuit and the bikini was a one day vacation thing.

Hahah...I was gonna say...women (and men!) can have more than one style of swimsuit and it takes but a few hours to tan in one and then wear a bikini the next day. No magic involved! :p

Thanks for posting about the latest 2199 girls. Meanwhile, I'm heartbroken because I just found out that Saijo Miki had a figure release also and I never knew about it...

I generally dislike A+ figures, they tend to be too large, expensive, and fragile while their paintwork and sculpts are not nearly enough to justify the downsides, but this looks surprisingly good.

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-009129&page=top

FIGURE-009129_zps2a74a245.jpg

Anyway, not sure if you already have this, but ami's currently scalping it at B/B conditions:

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIG-MOE-0438

honestly, even though I have it, I'm really tempted to buy a second one. the one I have is missing the super massive and inverted nipple breasts parts.

*clicks link*

Symphoge- wait, that's Chris?!

Outfit threw me, it's wildly out of character for her.

In-continuity, I'd REALLY like to know how they got her to wear that. That facial expression is dead-on for any possible circumstances, though.

I guess I forgot to mention that. She's cute, but I don't get what the thing between her breasts is supposed to be.

It's her transformation crystal. And... apparently the lanyard broke? That catch musta took some quick thinking.

well, she is cute. and I do like bunny girls. maybe I'll think about it after release.

anyways, I generally heap a lot of negativity and hate on Kaitendo figures, and there's plenty of stuff to complain about on this one, but something about it just makes me like it.

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-009147&page=top

Edited by anime52k8

Personally, I like the idea of the one-piece tan lines. They're more unique, and they also imply that she usually wears a much more modest swimsuit which makes the skimpier bikini and/or nudity cuter and sexier. but by the same token, her expression and pose kind of throw off that impression since she seems quite happy and excited to be prancing around in little to no clothing. A more demure, slightly embarrassed expression would have been nice but you can't really expect that much from a repaint.

the more I look at it though, the more I like the way her face looks with the lighter complexion. I'm not sure why, and I actually like the eyes on the tanned face since for some reason they chose to make her eyes a brighter blue instead of the purple-grey of the regular release.