ANIME Figures and Statues

MaveRick

Option B. I figured by now you'd be all Sonico'd out? I actually like the face on option B; she looks cute to me. Being more explicit seals the deal for me...

Option B. I figured by now you'd be all Sonico'd out? I actually like the face on option B; she looks cute to me. Being more explicit seals the deal for me...

You can never have to much Sonico. :p

also, I think the answer is going to be none of the above. there are two other things that I realized are available/coming out this month that are a bit more interesting... making decisions is hard guys. :(:p:wacko:

I had totally forgotten that this is due out at the end of this month, and she's expensive:

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-006799

and then I realized that I completely overlooked this and I kind of want her too (she's way overpriced, but I <3 Kirishima).

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-007795

oh, and I noticed mandarake has this in stock which I want infinitely more than the police women figure anyways.

Edited by anime52k8

well, I tried to order Gamer girl on Mandarake, but the payment page was acting weird. I think I got the payment to go through, but I'm not sure, and Now really nervous waiting for the payment confirmation email to come through.

Edited by anime52k8

waiting... on... HLJ... for... combined... shipping... ugh... :wacko:

I'm stlll undecided about white Sasara over Red Sasara. I like the colors on the white version more, but I think I like the sculpt on the red version (the face has changed, her arm is doing something different and the red one has a bow tie instead of a regular tie).

White is also a few bucks cheaper and further out, but overlaps with more stuff that costs more.

:edit:

also, my gamer girl just got her in the mail... :p

Edited by anime52k8

Hey, what do you think of this:

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/figures-others/9532-native-creators-collection-elevator-girl-limited-edition.html

I've been hemming and hawing over this one for a while now. The sculpt has grown on me to the point where I really like it overall, but the base and display setup is still bugging me. some of the shots have her with this big elevator diorama, but it's really unclear if she'll actually come with that, and the confirmed base is just a polished round plate that doesn't seem to have any means of keeping her in place, and the pole she's tied to is apparently on it's own tiny base which makes no sense.

Also, she's got on a garter belt AND pantyhose at the same time which makes no sense and that really bothers my OCD side.

hIE1412576129.jpeg

Edited by anime52k8

kind of a bummer about her, moeyo did a pictorial on her, and while all the shots are mosaic censored, it looks like either she's not anatomically detailed or just not painted down south.

NSFWish:

http://myfigurecollection.net/picture/1197279&ref=item%3A282111

http://myfigurecollection.net/picture/1197280&ref=item%3A282111

I still think I'll get her; her size is good, her face is absolutely adorable, and I'm in love with the snowboard (along with the goggles and scarf).

Edited by anime52k8

not sure which looks better, pink or black. I've got no idea why HLJ won't stock either of the repaints, even though their standard releases. Also wish they'd get around to listing snowboard girl.

:edit:

and check out what else DRAGON is doing.

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-009575

I'm intrigued, but I don't think I want to order right now though. I'd like to wait for in hand shots to see what's going on under the censor bars. (hopefully it won't sell out in the process).

Edited by anime52k8

• 2 weeks later...

Here anime25k8, I saw that these have gone up for preorder on AmiAmi and thought of you...

Too bad they're non-articulated and rather small, but the sculpts' resemblances to the characters are uncanny.

Order placed on HLJ. ^_^ I'm still hoping for proper Figuarts/figmas at some point, or maybe something bigger, but these will be nice.

Astaroth looks absolutely adorable. It sucks she's a exlusive.

I just found out that there are two companies that make those figures. I prefer the OrchidSeed versions over the Hobby Japan ones (who is producing the figure I linked).

speaking of Seven deadly sins figures. check out what they had on display at wonderfest:

Sheryl-B1423409657.jpeg

normally, I'd say Beeelzebub was way too loli for my tastes; but the Alice in Wonderland paint job is so frakking pretty. I think I'm in love.

Edited by anime52k8

So let's talk about wonderfest some more.

max factory is kind of killing me right now. They brought the most adorable sculpts of Nagato and Mutsu, and they're god damn figFix figmas. which means they're tiny. :(

2192_zps07aef7fd.jpg

4261_zpsa79cf6b7.jpg

But they do have this really cute rail wars figure painted, so that's something.

1811_zps07164b74.jpg

meanwhile, over in GSC land, AMAZING NENDOROIDS!!!

Nendo yamato is absolutely crazy looking in the best way, and they're doing figgin nendo Celty from Durarara!!

Yamato_zpsb046f26e.jpg

Celty1_zps1ee80b7f.jpg

also, they're doing a couple figures from saenai heroine no sodatekata. Now, while I don't give a crap about the anime, it's got character designs by Misaki Kurehito which automatically makes me want them. I'm such a fanboy.

287844_zps999dcc91.jpg

791_zps02523afc.jpg

and to round this post out, guess who's (finally) getting the FREEing 1/4 scale bunny girl treatment? YOKO!!! based on the art and assuming they can bring the same sculpting quality they had with their recent Infinite Stratos girls, I think this one will be a winner.

10953979_762863280463660_371909218059120

Edited by anime52k8

I've got such a love/hate relationship with native. They make such amazing sexy figures, but they keep showing off art that I would absolutely love to have in figure form, and then then go and actually sculpt the art that I don't care for at all.

at summer wonderfest, they teased 6 pieces of art.

5847571b_zps2a8f6df0.jpg

9009c75a_zpsac3e55fd.jpg

00fd1e74_zps55c379b8.jpg

8c1a540f_zpsc99ca1cf.jpg

9faec7b3_zps0a9a1eb0.jpg

97b77bf6_zpsb04da2ae.jpg

and of those 6, guess which 3 had sculpts in time for winter wonderfest: the three I don't care fore. <_<

1986901_zps27e71cd1.jpg

117973_zps5a05bb91.jpg

B9SO2tSCEAICprl_zpsce9404ae.jpg

but hey, they announced six more pieces via art, of which three of them I'm in love with. which means we'll only see sculpts of the three I don't care about by next wonderfest. <_<:angry::(

B9SSZXpCEAAE83S_zpscb8a103f.jpg

B9STfwyCAAIl1wG_zpsd737f5a4.jpg

B9ST2uACYAATEX0_zpsc67882c6.jpg

Sonico is my waifu so of course I need her, the flight attendant is one of the prettiest pieces of art they've shown off in a while, and the Hooters waitress is just so over-the-top ridiculous that I want it.

And then there's Alphamax by way of their SKYTUBE line, which are my new best friends and my bank account's worst nightmare.

as-11_zpsf1205834.jpg

they've got figures coming of Sei Shoujyo's Marie Mamiya :wub: , Kizuki Aruchu's grey haired gamer girl (who's blonde sister got a figure by native that I absolutely adore) :wub: :wub: , and Misaki Kurehito's sexy business woman. :wub: :wub: :wub:

all of them are sculpted and they all look so good.

00458_zps3065abf1.jpg

00559_zps6481b382.jpg

00657_zpsca8a06bb.jpg

There version of Marie is absolutely perfect. she's not as full figured or busty as the Dragon toy version, but her face is absolutely divine. I really want the Kizuki Aruchu figure to go with my Native Gamer Girl, and I'm super excited by the idea of being able to have a collection of Kurehito sexy figures.

I've got such a love/hate relationship with native. They make such amazing sexy figures, but they keep showing off art that I would absolutely love to have in figure form, and then then go and actually sculpt the art that I don't care for at all.

at summer wonderfest, they teased 6 pieces of art.

5847571b_zps2a8f6df0.jpg

9009c75a_zpsac3e55fd.jpg

00fd1e74_zps55c379b8.jpg

8c1a540f_zpsc99ca1cf.jpg

9faec7b3_zps0a9a1eb0.jpg

97b77bf6_zpsb04da2ae.jpg

and of those 6, guess which 3 had sculpts in time for winter wonderfest: the three I don't care fore. <_<

1986901_zps27e71cd1.jpg

117973_zps5a05bb91.jpg

B9SO2tSCEAICprl_zpsce9404ae.jpg

but hey, they announced six more pieces via art, of which three of them I'm in love with. which means we'll only see sculpts of the three I don't care about by next wonderfest. <_<:angry::(

B9SSZXpCEAAE83S_zpscb8a103f.jpg

B9STfwyCAAIl1wG_zpsd737f5a4.jpg

B9ST2uACYAATEX0_zpsc67882c6.jpg

Sonico is my waifu so of course I need her, the flight attendant is one of the prettiest pieces of art they've shown off in a while, and the Hooters waitress is just so over-the-top ridiculous that I want it.

Wait a minute.... Hooters restaurants exist in Japan?