ANIME Figures and Statues

MaveRick

Mandarake. They're the best place to get second hand stuff I've found.

thanks. i keep forgetting to check there.

unfortunately, still no dice for this one though

on another note, just saw this from Kotobukiya

FIGURE-005245.jpg

now i'm torn between that and the GSC i preordered earlier

FIGURE-005675.jpg

thoughts?

GSC > Kotobukiya just in general.

thanks. i keep forgetting to check there.

unfortunately, still no dice for this one though

the set you're looking for has shown up their before, but it sells out fast apparently.

also, whenever you're looking for something on Mandarake, be sure to look up the Japanese text for search terms. (myfigurecollection.net lists all that stuff BTW).

Edited by anime52k8

They have various stores in Japan. Here's the website: http://www.mandarake.co.jp/ the type of language and whether you want the x rated stuff then you can begin searching for what you want. There is no proxy fees and they ship via EMS or SAL( i forgot the other shipping methods).

Edited by wmkjr

Does Mandarake work for someone in the States, or is this one of those hire a proxy buyer deals?

they sell directly to international buyers and have English speaking staff, no need for proxies.

"Order at your own risk.." I guess they're not too confident about shipping?

They sell second hand stuff, so everything is sold as is. You the buyer assumes the risk that the item my have unidentified wear/damage from the previous owner, although I've never gotten an item from them that didn't look brand new minus a torn box corner or something similar.

They sell second hand stuff, so everything is sold as is. You the buyer assumes the risk that the item my have unidentified wear/damage from the previous owner, although I've never gotten an item from them that didn't look brand new minus a torn box corner or something similar.

Hmmm...They got something I really want so I hope that's the case for me as well...

This is seriously the first proper figure of Fuuri they've ever done, despite her being around just as long as Sonico (who has something like four hundred and fifty million figures, not counting repaints).