MW outages

Is anyone else having problems accessing MW? For the last week, there have been periodic outages and they appear to be getting worse. They were easy enough to ignore before since the outages lasted for maybe half an hour. Now, I haven't been able to access MW for most of the afternoon. There's no specific error that displays. My browser just times out or sits there doing nothing.

Edited by Mr March

I have the same thing. And it happened to me before.

However, when I emailed Gubaba one time - he said he could access the webpage just fine, so I attributed it to living in Poland where everything has a tendency to stop working for short periods of time just because :-)

So I feel somewhat relieved that YOU are having the same problem as me.

Pete

Edit: notices Mr. March is from Canada.

Well - so much for that. You live in Canda, so clearly Canda is to blame. :)

Edited by VFTF1

Well you're from a bankrupt state - so that explains it.

Anybody NOT from Canda, Poland or California having these problems? Because otherwise the blame is clearly to be placed on our locations :)

Pete

Well, counting Jenius - so far only Poland, Canda and California are having trouble with getting things to function properly.

No surprises there :)

Until somebody from someplace else confirms these problems, we might as well just accept our fate guys...

Pete

I've been having issues as well. I'm in New York tho, and we don't ever get anything done either!

Last time I was in New York, the entire city had a black out.

So that explains the trouble on your end.

Anybody else? :)

Pete

Well, counting Jenius - so far only Poland, Canda and California are having trouble with getting things to function properly.

No surprises there :)

Until somebody from someplace else confirms these problems, we might as well just accept our fate guys...

Pete

I'm in Tokyo and I'm having the same problem.

Explain the problem here in Little Rock!

Clinton.

I'm in Tokyo and I'm having the same problem.

Godzilla.

I'll restart the server tonight and see if that helps. Its been up a while and perhaps something has a memory leak or ???

Sorry!

Shawn

If my theories are correct, that won't help at all. As you can see from my posts, I argue that the cause here is external.

Pete

just had an outage from around 9am to 10am PST

edit:: Actually, I don't know when it came back up, I was making thomas train tracks from around 9:20am till 10am so it could have been anytime in there.

Edited by eugimon

I also had an outage just now, and went to built RX-78-2 Gundam.

Probably same outage Eugi experienced.

Edit:By "just now" I mean about an hour ago. I got through the head, main body, panel lining both and half of the right arm and MW came back :)

Pete

Edited by VFTF1

I have been getting outages last two weeks between 0500pm GTM to around 0700pm GTM. Pretty much the same every day but duration varies between 30 mins and nearly 2 hours.

Edited by Bri

I also had an outage or two.

The thing is, this has been happening to me on a regular basis for about three months. Like I said, I emailed Gubaba a long, long time ago asking him if MW was down or something, and at that time, he didn't mention that he had ever had an outage.

I personally think it's got nothing to do with the server.

I think the North Koreans are doing it.

Or the Robotech people.

But the outages don't really last very long or anything... it's only bad if you happen to be writing a post and then when you go to "Add Reply" ... nothing happens :(

Then by the time you get to finally add your reply, it's probably a moot point and people have moved on to other matters...

Pete

At least when the site goes down, it's consistent on when it goes down.

Yep, outage here too earlier today... Though I think I've found the culprit:

AZ has been busy with the cables, I see.

HEY!!!! Who told you about my wire management scheme? :angry: