Yamato Toy TV

ff95gj

I had a long pinky nail when I had sculpting classes in school. People were tatally disgusted by it but it was just so much faster than picking up a spatula sometimes. I don't know if anyone else does that or if that what the guy had it for.

Can't speak for other parts of Asia, but after living in HK for over twenty years, I've noticed on many, many occasions that the reason many HK people have long fingernails on their little finger is purely so they can use it to pick their nose in public, on the train, bus etc.....LOL!

Totally grosses me out. :wacko:

Nearly as bad as the fingernail clipping on the bus, train etc.

Graham

The little beotch. She looks all worked up about the toys, but I can tell she's just pretending. She don't give a fawk about PT heatshields, VF-22 repaints or franchise issues. All girls are the same.

Show her the 1/48's nosecone, bet she'd get all hot......LOL.

Graham

Man, you guys are a buncha pussies :p. Transform the poo outta the things. I do.

I've given more than one MWer a near heart attack when they see how fast and rough I transform Yamato toys at times.

It's like "You can't do that"

to which I say "yes I can, watch me". Mwhahahaha.

Graham

Your handling is fine. I do mine just as fast. But that chick was kinda..... "Oh look...i can do this with the nose cone". I sensed a moment of apprehension with the guy when she bent the heatshield out. :lol:

Can't speak for other parts of Asia, but after living in HK for over twenty years, I've noticed on many, many occasions that the reason many HK people have long fingernails on their little finger is purely so they can use it to pick their nose in public, on the train, bus etc.....LOL!

Graham

I think its a chinese thing. I know friends who do it as well and its kinda gross. Totally a "fashion statement" and nothing more.

Graham

my officemate uses the blunt end of his ballpen.

remind me never to borrow a pen from him. :lol:

That was very entertaining. Yes, she is very cute. And the toys all look awesome. I am loving that VF-22 now.

And I had no idea that ingram was so cool! It is full of cool gimmicks like the active siren lights, the awesome cockpit, the holster and the cable. All very cool. Now I want one.

And I have been pronouncing Yamato wrong for years. I was saying "yuh mA toe" like avacado. Now I know it should be "yAh mot oh" or "yama toe". Anyway, interesting.

Boring, usually something like this in Japanese has nudity and sex scenes.... and the toys didn't even go into any orifice. ^_^

Suddenly your avatar makes perfect sense. :p

I think that guys finger nail is long so that he can grab and flick the heatshield in place. That's the real trick to Yamato transformations. So, everyone start growing your pinky nail today.

Edited by sharky

Graham

I can live with that. I always call my brother in law a fag for that. Once. when he was sleeping I painted those stupid nails pink ahahhah

but the grossest thing for me was the eating food with their mouth open while talking and spitting and cleaning their noses where they eat

YUCK

Graham

I do keep some level of fingernails, but avoid picking nose in public...I realized it's a good idea to keep a little length in my nails so I can handle the fiddly little toys all around the house (bluffing, they're either on my desk or in the cabinet)...so it's not for craving my nasal orifices!

About clipping nails...yeah, just the other day there was this middle-aged (construction worker?) cutting his toenails in the freakin bus, WTF?

That girl is acting like a typical TV presenter in Japanese TV, and that is being mimicked by most Asian female presenters, trying to act "cute" (moe, loli) all the time, and in Japan, expressing awe at the slightest tiny thing (a spoonful of soy sauce in a gourmet program, a small gadget in a flea market in some travel program, is a MUST. It's not me watching, I cannot avoid catching a glimpse every once in a while, sometimes I do it for the sake of scientific research :lol:

(EDIT I live between Taiwan and Hong Kong, so I am exposed to Japanese stuff a bit more when in Taiwan (which is really more culturally influenced by Japan than Hong Kong).

Edited by regult

I do keep some level of fingernails, but avoid picking nose in public...I realized it's a good idea to keep a little length in my nails so I can handle the fiddly little toys all around the house (bluffing, they're either on my desk or in the cabinet)...so it's not for craving my nasal orifices!

About clipping nails...yeah, just the other day there was this middle-aged (construction worker?) cutting his toenails in the freakin bus, WTF?

That girl is acting like a typical TV presenter in Japanese TV, and that is being mimicked by most Asian female presenters, trying to act "cute" (moe, loli) all the time, and in Japan, expressing awe at the slightest tiny thing (a spoonful of soy sauce in a gourmet program, a small gadget in a flea market in some travel program, is a MUST. It's not me watching, I cannot avoid catching a glimpse every once in a while, sometimes I do it for the sake of scientific research :lol:

(EDIT I live between Taiwan and Hong Kong, so I am exposed to Japanese stuff a bit more when in Taiwan (which is really more culturally influenced by Japan than Hong Kong).

I for one love it. I find it very sexy!

• 4 months later...