Jump to content

Gundam Figure Thread - Newtype GN-002


Recommended Posts

The new quant has a light up LED chest, removable parts etc hence the extra. Doesn't exactly justify such a price hike but hey, more power to those who like the design. 

Loopaza amazingly shipped my package today, and I managed to pick up another Seven Sword locally. They have a steep price but so far my first order has been swiftly dispatched.

Now waiting on HLJ for their payment request.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, anime52k8 said:

 

The stand alone blaster comes with two sets of blue parts to match both the new and old figures.

 

16 hours ago, F360 said:

but they are that cool B))...... the set comes with 2 different blue covers so it will match with either one.

will match perfectly with the older seven sword.

 

I stand corrected. I guess they can be pretty cool sometimes. At least when it comes to Gundam... :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, F360 said:

with eco register shipping it comes out to 26240 yen , which is 231.89 USD.  B))

True. But I'm not using Eco Register anymore after what happened with my Figuarts Iron Man Mk6. :unsure: And I'm still waiting for Nippon-Yasan to file claim with Japan Post. If ever, out of the Y8000 something I paid with that order, I might get reimbursed with only Y6000. Y6000 only. Do note that anything that shipped with Eco Registered, we can only claim up to Y6000. So if anyone will order this at Nippon-Yasan for Y20000+, I suggest everyone choose EMS, so if anything happens, you can claim 100% of what you had paid. Like I said before on the Figuarts thread: Lesson Learned. Charge to Experience.

5 hours ago, joppewo said:

 


December 2017 release: 25,000JPY

Pre-orders open 28th July - 18:00JST

Lovely. :wub: 

3 hours ago, F360 said:

Double Lovely. :wub: 

2 hours ago, Shukenzero said:

The new quant has a light up LED chest, removable parts etc hence the extra. Doesn't exactly justify such a price hike but hey, more power to those who like the design. 

Well, we can probably wait for Metal Gear or some other company to do this in a year or two so that we can get it half the price. By then the price will be justified since the original price is going up. Just sayin'. ^_^ 

2 hours ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Looks like pre-orders open for the QUAN[T] open on the 28th. Assuming I read that correctly.

I'm in for one, I love the 00's. :wub:

-b.

Same here B! Love Setsuna's Gundam suits. Well, except for the ELS one. Hehehe. :lol: But I don't mind owning one in MB version just to complete his suits. ^_^

Question now should I get two to display both variants? ;) 

On other note, when are we going to see updates for those teased Metal Build Astraea's? :rolleyes:

 

 

Edited by no3Ljm
Link to comment
Share on other sites

First of all, I see that Bandai has seen the 3rd competition and is now putting LEDs in a 00 suit. Furthermore, to go even further they included the full burst mode, which I figured they would go with since MB engineering has advanced a lot of since both 00 gundam and Exia. Sadly there's no full sword mode.....and that will most likely be a premium exclusive. On the plus side the partial burst mode is a nice addition that they didn't have to do, but I appreciate that they went the extra mile. Sculpt wise it looks aces. Hopefully there will be further improvements to articulation. The price is like $70 to $80 more than Exia and it feels like a cash grab along with strike freedom. But damn, I think Bandai knocked it out of the park. I was not impressed with Moshow's effort after handling it for awhile, didn't help either that the backpack broke off. So official bandai one here I come.....assuming I can snag one on preorder night. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, SuperHobo said:

Sadly there's no full sword mode.....and that will most likely be a premium exclusive. 

*snip*

What do you mean by no full sword mode? The GN Sword Bits can be removed from the shield based on the video so it's safe to assume that those bits will be connected to the sword to create GN Sword Buster Rifle. 

Unless you're referring to the Full Saber variant instead?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

What do you mean by no full sword mode? The GN Sword Bits can be removed from the shield based on the video so it's safe to assume that those bits will be connected to the sword to create GN Sword Buster Rifle. 

Unless you're referring to the Full Saber variant instead?

 

I was talking about the full saber variant. I should have been more specific. -_- 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, SuperHobo said:

I was talking about the full saber variant. I should have been more specific. -_- 

No worries, sir! If that's the case, I'm sure it's safe to assume that it might going to be a Tamashii Exclusive once again. That's another $50 for sure. :rolleyes:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

me too! i just realized it was sent while i was posting.  

Nice! ;)

 

Congrats to everyone who already paid and the order went thru. I got to say this is also one of the few easy PO that I did. :drinks:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, mog_kupo said:

Cause we were up on the preorder night but if I recall correctly it didnt last longer than 5 minutes and didnt open again until now

My point exactly. Atleast we didn't experience those 5-seconds-instant-preorder-sold-out-nights. ^_^ 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah , this one takes the cake on reopening.  It was dead quiet until the last 2 days and even then it last only secs to a minute before it closed again.  Of course nippon-yasan reopening lasted the longest due to 23500 yen and people were waiting on hlj and others ,  and anime-exports 24800 yen special, but all sold out now.  Looks like stores already upping the numbers to 26000 and up.

ofcourse thats not including the usa stores.  :lol:

Preorder  night still looks like a must if you want one from japan with discount.   

Show up , chat around , secured a preorder.  Unless Bandai decides to have dxchogokin , metal build , hi metal r  all on the same day. No no no ...:vava:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

True. And we really must stay late... no, I take it back. WE ARE obligated to stay late on those nights if we want to grab atleast one.

And by doing that obligation that night, I really can say that this is one easy PO experience for me. ^_^

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, F360 said:

Yeah , this one takes the cake on reopening.  It was dead quiet until the last 2 days and even then it last only secs to a minute before it closed again.  Of course nippon-yasan reopening lasted the longest due to 23500 yen and people were waiting on hlj and others ,  and anime-exports 24800 yen special, but all sold out now.  Looks like stores already upping the numbers to 26000 and up.

ofcourse thats not including the usa stores.  :lol:

Preorder  night still looks like a must if you want one from japan with discount.   

Show up , chat around , secured a preorder.  Unless Bandai decides to have dxchogokin , metal build , hi metal r  all on the same day. No no no ...:vava:

 

Quoted for truth.

There are a few folks I chat with to help with info when orders open up and where, and to pass the time. It's either 2 or 3 AM depending on the time of year where I am so I need all of the help/distraction I can get.

And when there are different highly anticipated Bandai items :vava: is right.

 

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

True. And we really must stay late... no, I take it back. WE ARE obligated to stay late on those nights if we want to grab atleast one.

And by doing that obligation that night, I really can say that this is one easy PO experience for me. ^_^

 

Obligated because of collector-itis. :p

-b.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, F360 said:

Yeah , this one takes the cake on reopening.  It was dead quiet until the last 2 days and even then it last only secs to a minute before it closed again.  Of course nippon-yasan reopening lasted the longest due to 23500 yen and people were waiting on hlj and others ,  and anime-exports 24800 yen special, but all sold out now.  Looks like stores already upping the numbers to 26000 and up.

ofcourse thats not including the usa stores.  :lol:

Preorder  night still looks like a must if you want one from japan with discount.   

Show up , chat around , secured a preorder.  Unless Bandai decides to have dxchogokin , metal build , hi metal r  all on the same day. No no no ...:vava:

 

very true^_^

3 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

True. And we really must stay late... no, I take it back. WE ARE obligated to stay late on those nights if we want to grab atleast one.

And by doing that obligation that night, I really can say that this is one easy PO experience for me. ^_^

 

B))

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...