Yamato 1/60 v.2 Cannon Fodder

ff95gj

That VF-1A TV looks fartin bad-ass! Time to army build!!

Same, I'll end up ordering a case. With Vermillion, Roy and 2x VF1J CF would make a nice display squadron at 12 pieces of 4 x 3 man groups. Wonder how large Skull squad is canon-wise.

Edited by Bri

I'm really surprised in seeing all these CF coming out before the Miriya and Max 1J...

I really want to purchase a 1J CF, but I know when I'll click submit order, on the following day Miriya and Max will be listed for orders... :(

Of all the 3 "brown" shades I prefer the one of the upcoming VF-1A:

post-322-1240543056_thumb.jpg

Agree. I'm in for the CF TV 1A for sure. The 1J brown SHOULD be the same. Different for difference sake in not good in this case. If they make them the same, and I find a spare $90 bucks burning a hole in my pocket, I may splurge on the 1J CF as well.

K's 1A can be a little different I guess, but the TV CF 1A brown is easily the best . . .

I'm really surprised in seeing all these CF coming out before the Miriya and Max 1J...

I really want to purchase a 1J CF, but I know when I'll click submit order, on the following day Miriya and Max will be listed for orders... :(

Please, order the 1J CF now. I can't wait for the M&M 1J. B))

Cool. Hey did everyone know that Overdrive has the first set of 1/60 V2s onsale for $73.9US?

Macross - 1/60 VF-1S (Roy Focker Version) Standard Set

http://www.over-drive-inc.com/store/produc...products_id=457

Macross - 1/60 VF-1A (Ichijo Haikaru Ver.) Standard Set

http://www.over-drive-inc.com/store/produc...products_id=569

Macross - 1/60 VF-1J (Ichijo Haikaru Ver.) Standard Set

http://www.over-drive-inc.com/store/produc...roducts_id=1013

Macross - 1/60 VF-1S (Ichijo Haikaru Ver.) Standard Set

http://www.over-drive-inc.com/store/produc...roducts_id=1133

Macross - 1/60 MBR-04-Mk VI Destroid Tomahawk

http://www.over-drive-inc.com/store/produc...products_id=531

Macross - 1/60 MBR-04-Mk X Destroid Defender

http://www.over-drive-inc.com/store/produc...products_id=930

Super Parts set will be $31.99

Macross - 1/60 VF-1 Super Parts (Movie Ver)

http://www.over-drive-inc.com/store/produc...products_id=458

Macross - 1/60 VF-1 Super Parts (TV Ver.)

http://www.over-drive-inc.com/store/produc...roducts_id=1014

They ship from Japan. What sucks about them is that they will only ship EMS so make sure to make multiple orders at once. Oh and they charge you the second you make a preorder to. Otherwise I have never had a problem with them.

Edited by logos

I have not purchased from OD before. Are they shipped from Japan? The prices are lower than most e-tailer!

I bought my Beagle Ride Armor and v2 VF-1D from them and the service was excellent. A recommend from me for sure.

Vostok 7

Yes. One is greenish and the other leans towards blue. I can't remember which is which right now.

Edited by logos

Yes, the TV version is greenish and a the shade is a bit lighter, while the DYRL version is darker and more blue. Also the Arm armor is slightly different as the launcher end is a smooth slope instead of U shaped. I think the TV version won't come with the strike cannon part though.

Chris

That VF-1A tan color is more proper looking than the VF-1J version. But since I already have the 1/48 valk, I'll pass on this.

I actually really like that the 1j is a different shade. It should look impressive if some has a large group of CF 1a and there's just a smattering of CF 1j in there.

How come Yamato doesn't use the right colors for the Pilot Suit? Hayao is yellow and blue. He wasn't the only one with those colors but the most common was blue and green.

Totally agree with you there.

Also, other than the original 1/60's, has Yamato ever given us a properly colored TV-style Roy pilot yet?

Awesome! :) I think it's cool Yamato is doing all the different versions of these Valks. Not everyone likes the same ones so they catering to us all I think. Besides with all the variety they pretty much guarantee that we are all going to pick up 3+ Valks. ;) I have a VF-1S Strike with a VF-1J and VF-1D on order.

Now I seriously tempted to get this one and a DYRL Max and Kakizaki. :lol:

And here I was saying to myself last summer that I'll order just one! :lol:

OH and FYI those panel lines are there on the chest you just have to look closer at the pics. It's either bad lighting hiding the panel lines on the brown or maybe just an issue with the prototype.

Just ordered 1S Hikaru w/Strike Parts, and a TV Max. The end of next week I'll be ordering 1S Roy w/ Strike Parts, 1A Hikaru w/Strike Parts, and a 1S Max or 1D. GAAAAAAHHHH :wacko: whats the point! might as well send my direct deposit straight up to Yamato! <_<

Edited by Gunpod71

so is their a date set for when this is coming out? I think I'm going to cave and get the 1A if it doesn't arrive too close to the VE-1.

since it's a true TV version, it's not doubling up with my 1/48 CF right? ...right? ....guys? :unsure:

What are the main differences between TV and DYRL version? And the V.1 TRU edition CF is that TV or DYRL? Sorry I don't have any 1/48s :unsure:

Well, in the case of the v1s, the TRU was a darker brown (similar to the v2 TV CF-1A shown in this thread) and the mass release was a more tan color (similar to the v2 CF-1J). Otherwise, the v1s were exactly the same. This new v2 CF-1A TV will be different from the DYRL in probably color and most definitely head style. Yamato has finally styled the -1A head differently for the TV models. Look at the CF-1A posted in this thread, the head style is more rounded and the sensor eye is flush with the front of the head. On the DYRL -1As, there's a black bezel around the sensor eye and the whole head is a little sharper edged and more utilitarian looking.

I prefer the DYRL -1As myself, so hopefully Yamato comes out with a DYRL CF -1A soon.

Vostok 7

Damn. Missed this. Well, I got a Roy, a CF-1J Production on order (with DYRL FAST packs...). I'm only really interested to get one CF-1A (probably with DYRL FAST again), then a ELINTSeeker to round off the flight. Then that's about it for my 1/60 v2 line, just need to get Roy's arms fixed.

EDIT: DYRL or TV CF-1A? Well, I'll really prefer a DYRL CF-1A, but I'm not too sure if Yammie's coming out with one. Decisions, decisions...

Edited by Lynx7725

I'm really liking the Brown tint to the Feet/engine nozzles. Someone else also asked, what is the difference between the DYRL CF and the TV CF 1A's besides the head?

Chris

I'm really liking the Brown tint to the Feet/engine nozzles. Someone else also asked, what is the difference between the DYRL CF and the TV CF 1A's besides the head?

Chris

the pilot figure and the fixed pose hands are different. the paint scheme itself is the same, although the exact shade of brown might be different. (the 1/48 CF-1A had a DYRL? body with TV accessories, and the color was closer to the CF-1J than the 1A in the pictures.

of all the browns they've used I think the TV 1A looks the best.