Yamato 1/60 v.2 Cannon Fodder

ff95gj

The VF-1A CF is still on the July issue list, but there isn't a fixed date yet.

No Yammies at all in July!... Oh, there was the VF-22S. But that was July 1!

I hope they are improving the manufacturing and the products. New crotch from now on maybe?

EDIT in the afternoon:

Yay! So it is released!

Edited by ff95gj

ok, two issues here.

First off the color looks great and that's the color that I wanted for my CF 1A.

Lastly to my disappointment, they still have old crotch system for the CF 1A.

I think the new crotch is supposed to be implemented starting with the VE-1 (in September)

What's the difference between the DYRL CF-1A and TV CF 1-A?

a DYRL? CF-1A is a DYRL style -1A in CF colors, a TV CF-1A is a TV style -1A in CF colors.

What's the difference between the DYRL CF-1A and TV CF 1-A?

Firstly, the hands. An anime accurate TV type VF-1A would have bubble hands, whereas the DYRL type would have the more mechanical looking hands.

Secondly, the the head unit would differ. The DYRL VF-1A would have the prominant rim around the eypiece, which the TV VF-1A head lacks.

Graham

That VF-1A is out? Great

I was planning to preorder one but I was also planning to go on vacation. With release dates not always on time. I didn't want to order. Find that there is a month delay and I'm not around when it arrives.

It doesn't seem to have the Tampo printing the 1J had. Curious as to why that is considering the 1A came out later.

well, that's Yamato for you, inconsistent... guess somebody's claim that Yamato would be tampo printing everything on upcoming valks, coz "it's the current trend" aint true...

@ ff95 - so does the CF 1A have the new crotch??? wow, you got two!!! man, i'm dyin' of envy here! :)

Edited by m0n5t3r

well, that's Yamato for you, inconsistent... guess somebody's claim that Yamato would be tampo printing everything on upcoming valks, coz "it's the current trend" aint true...

@ ff95 - so does the CF 1A have the new crotch??? wow, you got two!!! man, i'm dyin' of envy here! :)

Old crotch for the 1A :mellow:

The later valks don't have a tight crotch joint as my 1S and 1J... So it's actually okay to me for the old crotch.

The first thing I was yelling about it was the fact that it came in old crotch system, now with a close up pictures I realize it doesn't has the tempo printing as the CF 1J does...

For some reason Overdrive or Paypal won't let me complete my order for this toy. I have enough funds. Trying again later.

I thought I am the only one having the problem, so have you emailed them to tell them about it? I've tried it couple days and it is still the same.

Old crotch for the 1A :mellow:

The later valks don't have a tight crotch joint as my 1S and 1J... So it's actually okay to me for the old crotch.

The later version does seem a bit loose in battroid mode, I like the first couple DYRL release better, tight and secured. All are easy as long as you figure out the way it works.

This must be a TV ver, no? The shoulders are not brown.

It has nothing to do with the shoulders to judge it's TV or Movie. Head and hands do, head pilot.

I thought I am the only one having the problem, so have you emailed them to tell them about it? I've tried it couple days and it is still the same.

I emailed overdrive. Telling them it wasn't letting me pay with paypal through their check out system. I asked if I can pay directly through paypal. It is the weekend for them so they might not know of the problem till Monday.

I emailed overdrive. Telling them it wasn't letting me pay with paypal through their check out system. I asked if I can pay directly through paypal. It is the weekend for them so they might not know of the problem till Monday.

Some of the preoders that I wanted will stop on 8/5 and they are gonna have summer break from 8/8 to 8/16. I wonder whether I can make it and I'm not sure whether they are shipping the CF 1A and VT-1 before or after their summer break.

vf-1a-super-battroid.jpg

Pretty close.

hmm.... indeed head pilot. This is what we call movie version VF-1A for Hikaru at the begining of the movie, not a mass produced generic VF-1A.

hmm.... indeed head pilot. This is what we call movie version VF-1A for Hikaru at the begining of the movie, not a mass produced generic VF-1A.

sorry, dude.

head pilot is actually right this time about the CF1A-dyrl having black-stripped shoulders ala Skull squadron:

post-263-1249116029_thumb.jpg post-263-1249116682_thumb.jpg

for consolation, there's no "red" on it, however, so head pilot prolly did indeed mixed up Hikky's 1A with the actual CF1A-dyrl. ^_^

but wouldn't you know it, another potential CF-1A variant with poor Kakizaki's green-chest/colors. :o:lol:

Edited by treatment