Yamato 1/60 v.2 Cannon Fodder

ff95gj

With Max and Millia 1J, and that LV Focker, I can't with this CF.

It's very awesome, especially with the SP. But decided that afterwards I'm only gunning for the non-canon repaints like a Stealth or LV, and maybe for a Minmay guard.

Although maybe if it goes on special like $50 to $60, then maybe...

Hm..... gentlemen (and ladies, if any), please go ahead and NOT buy this and the CF-1A..... if more of you decide not to buy them because of M&Ms or other hero valks.... it will mean.... SALE time @ HLJ or other vendors... and that means I can build an army of CFs! so go ahead and do us a favor, do not go to the nearest to place your order :ph34r::lol: :lol:

Hm..... gentlemen (and ladies, if any), please go ahead and NOT buy this and the CF-1A..... if more of you decide not to buy them because of M&Ms or other hero valks.... it will mean.... SALE time @ HLJ or other vendors... and that means I can build an army of CFs! so go ahead and do us a favor, do not go to the nearest to place your order :ph34r::lol: :lol:

I think that's basically everyone's idea. :p

But seriously, has there ever been a Valk collector from the female specie? LOL :lol:

yeah... seems to be a Kakizaki head with the 1J CF

yes that's a swap.

From official picture of yamato for kakizaki 1A, CF 1J and CF 1A, they appear to have different shades of tan but now it's confirmed that kakizaki 1A and CF 1J have the same color. I hope CF 1A will have darker color.

I can't wait the CF 1A so I decided to do the swap. :)

yes that's a swap.

From official picture of yamato for kakizaki 1A, CF 1J and CF 1A, they appear to have different shades of tan but now it's confirmed that kakizaki 1A and CF 1J have the same color. I hope CF 1A will have darker color.

I can't wait the CF 1A so I decided to do the swap. :)

lol! I was like Damn! how did he get his already??!! Yeah the IA needs to be wayyyy darker. It looks to be back in the earlier pics in this thread.

At first glance I do not like the color of the CF 1J at all, but then again I hated the orange they picked for the 1D when I first saw it. But now I don't notice its brightness and love it on display.

For those with the 1J CF - does it look too light of a brown or does it grow on you?

Just received it yesterday, and yes, it does look a bit too "Desert Storm" at first. When placed with the other V2s, particularly Hikaru's 1J, the colours have a nice progression.

Definitely a grower, though. The green accent on the pilot's helmet is super cool ( going to display it in fighter mode with open canopy ) and the increased tampo really adds a bit of spice. There's even a tiny marking between the tail fins which I never noticed in the pics.

Would definitely say that the upcoming 1A seems closer to canon so if you're on a budget, maybe wait. To be honest, I think the "correct" or rather the most "accepted" colour for the CF is somewhere between the two Yamato have chosen.

I thought my 1D color was hard to get used to! I just got my Max 1A - THAT is a SUPER white!

The original color for the 1S was the best. Lament they did not carry that through to the rest of the TV releases. I may have to weather these after all.

Which brings me to the CF 1J. If I decide to weather I may go ahead and get the it and tone it wayyy down on the lightness and brightness factor. . .

I just got this after winning it from MacrossCon09. The color scheme seems lighter than either in the TV or movie version. Wasn't it a dark sand tone instead of light sand?

I might repaint it to match the TV color scheme and return it to next year's Con as a display piece.

I just got this after winning it from MacrossCon09. The color scheme seems lighter than either in the TV or movie version. Wasn't it a dark sand tone instead of light sand?

I might repaint it to match the TV color scheme and return it to next year's Con as a display piece.

The CF VF-1A is in darker tone, coming out soon so I'd say you might wanna hold the project. I don't like the idea to paint the V2, too many tabs and tight transformation unless you wanna keep it in battroid mode.

And the VT-1 slated for July is switched over & scheduled for Aug.

Anyway, im happy & looking fwd the CF 1A is coming earlier as getting the CF 1J .

Edited by Javabean

And the VT-1 slated for July is switched over & scheduled for Aug.

Anyway, im happy & looking fwd the CF 1A is coming earlier as getting the CF 1J .

I never notice that the VT-1 was scheduled for July... Pretty sure it's August all along (check Grand Cannon's post in this board!). Why they said it's changed from July to August is beyond my understanding. :huh:

Maybe my mistake & thought VT-1 is originally for July. ;)

Anyway looking fwd to the CF 1A!

Yamato official says that it's changed from July to August too...

But as a sucker who check its site every day... I remember it used to be August...

So puzzled!

And yes, let's look forward to the CF 1A! It's already July 22, and they still don't give a concrete day. Let's assume July 31...

Are there two versions of the VF-1J Cannon Fodder? I noticed the wing white stripe on the one that I have and no stripe on the Yamato website.

Yamato's website shows:

post-7534-1248643559_thumb.jpg

What came in the box:

post-7534-1248643567_thumb.jpeg

Just wondering which is the correct color scheme? :huh:

Are there two versions of the VF-1J Cannon Fodder? I noticed the wing white stripe on the one that I have and no stripe on the Yamato website.

Yamato's website shows:

post-7534-1248643559_thumb.jpg

What came in the box:

post-7534-1248643567_thumb.jpeg

Just wondering which is the correct color scheme? :huh:

WOW. That's interesting. I like the one from the website personally. I am certain others here will now post pics of theirs to see what matches up. Maybe you got a special one. Doubt it. But just maybe.

I just looked back and saw the same thing on page 13. I'm amazed that no one else has said anything until now.

The stripe-less version was the pre-production prototype. They added the stripes to the final release version, all of them come like that. Everyone else noticed weeks ago, you guys are just slow... sorry :p

The stripe-less version was the pre-production prototype. They added the stripes to the final release version, all of them come like that. Everyone else noticed weeks ago, you guys are just slow... sorry :p

That's too bad. And you're rude. I still think the pre-production version looks much better. I just don't care for the stripe down the middle of the wing. I want to say this will keep me from buying it. But it probably won't.

That's too bad. And you're rude. I still think the pre-production version looks much better. I just don't care for the stripe down the middle of the wing. I want to say this will keep me from buying it. But it probably won't.

you're saying he's rude? he used a smiley at least

after all, wasnt it you who barged in saying "I'm amazed that no one else has said anything until now"