Wolverine & Iron Man anime coming

bandit29

Nope, that's me pointing out the superiority of sexy hardsuits to any given version of iron man's armor.

Apparently no one reads American comic books anymore.

His latest suit would.

Actually if you put Iron Man's suit on a girl it looks the same... see it's metal, which means it doesn't conform to the shape of her body...

Physics dictates that a breastplate placed on a comic-book girl will deform in accordance with the size of her chest. Always.

You can't argue with science.

:p

But the world can never have enough chicks in powered armor.

here's one more.

post-11832-1248568951_thumb.jpg

Wolverine: The Logo, the character design...ITS THUDNERCATS!!!!

Iron Man: Hardsuits are still superior, even the 2040 ones.

Don't you mean 2099, from that ill-fated comic line?

Nice painting of Bison by the way, wolfx

Edited by Wanzerfan

BLASPHEMY! ITS VEGA!! :angry:

Not blasphemy. In Japan his name is Bison.

Capcom in thier infinite wisdom decided to swap the names of the two characters for the US release of Street Fighter II. The original Japanese naming kinda makes sense since Bison is from Madrid, Spain.

But this is coming from a man who insists on refering Resident Evil as Biohazard.

Edited by Wanzerfan

Not blasphemy. In Japan his name is Bison.

Capcom in thier infinite wisdom decided to swap the names of the two characters for the US release of Street Fighter II. The original Japanese naming kinda makes sense since Bison is from Madrid, Spain.

But this is coming from a man who insists on refering Resident Evil as Biohazard.

I thought it was Vega was Balrog in japan and three character got there names swapped?

--------------JAPAN-------------WEST

Spaniard----Balrog-------------Vega

Boxer--------M. Bison----------Balrog

Dictator------Vega-------------M. Bison

PS: How the F*** does one do tabs in the editor!!!

Edited by lechuck

Actually if you put Iron Man's suit on a girl it looks the same... see it's metal, which means it doesn't conform to the shape of her body...

Physics dictates that a breastplate placed on a comic-book girl will deform in accordance with the size of her chest. Always.

You can't argue with science.

His latest suit would.

here's one more.

I'd so watch an Iron Woman movie:

--------------JAPAN-------------WEST

Spaniard----Balrog-------------Vega

Boxer--------M. Bison----------Balrog

Dictator------Vega-------------M. Bison

PS: How the F*** does one do tabs in the editor!!!

Look what happens when I trust a freaking question in a Game Informer trivia (that question stated that only Vega's and M. Bison's names were switched).

I didn't realize all three bosses names were swapped.

Way to go Capcom.

Edited by Wanzerfan

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

I dont like it.

none of these marvel animes have done it for me,its like they have tried too hard to pull the character off but it still feels forced. Tony stark was utter crap in the Iron man anime,didnt roll natural at all like it should. I jsut dont think Japanese studios can do American characters justice. sorry but thats how its is in my view.

I dont like it.

none of these marvel animes have done it for me,its like they have tried too hard to pull the character off but it still feels forced. Tony stark was utter crap in the Iron man anime,didnt roll natural at all like it should. I jsut dont think Japanese studios can do American characters justice. sorry but thats how its is in my view.

Why should you feel sorry for that? We b!tch and moan like hollywood is going to shoot our dog every. damn. time. a western remake of some asian property is announced. :rolleyes:

Just watched the first x-men ep. Takes a little getting used to, but not bad. Mostly just an intro ep. btw, did I mention storm is hot? :D

It seems all the adult female characters have torpedoes for boobs. And Storm's been turned into a complete pushover. I guess that fat in her boobs are the leftover of her brains...

Edited by Funkenstein