Yamato 1/60 v.2 2 seaters

newca

"Thanks Miriya!!! you have officially made my day."

Well that makes my day.

"too bad they didn't colour up Minmay and Hik."

True. True.

"Open up your own thread and dedicate it to all your scans! :D "

I probably will at some point. Just no time right now.

hello to all fans of this masterpiece called Macross.

I have seen few photographs of VF-1D 1 / 60 I hope will be much better ke the previous one.

someone you know if there is any conversion to VF-1D, EV-1 or VT-1 for 1 / 48 Yamato if so please where can I buy

Oh my, this is just plain wrong!

:blink:

OO

Dont worry macrossman, your 1/48 VF-1D is still the bomb and will continue to be the bomb even well after the 1/60 is rocking the shelf right next to your 1/48.

If that's just plain wrong then I don't wanna be right. -_-

True that!

^^

:lol:

Thanks for the scans, Miriya!

It is really my pleasure. I have been Jonesing for a good VF-1D toy since 1985 so to know that other people appreciate it like I do and can share in the joy, brings me joy. The scotch brings me joy too. I am celebrating. :blink::wacko::blink::wacko:

Model VF-1D, number VT102.

Hikaru's first flight in a variable fighter was in this valkyrie.

Misa saved Hikaru's life for the first time when she told him about the "B" control panel lever in this valkyrie.

Hikaru saved Minmei for the first time in this valkyrie.

And Hikaru took down the first battlepod in his first combat role in this valkyrie.

Of course, I am going to get this VF-1D!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Model VF-1D, number VT102.

Hikaru's first flight in a variable fighter was in this valkyrie.

Misa saved Hikaru's life for the first time when she told him about the "B" control panel lever in this valkyrie.

Hikaru saved Minmei for the first time in this valkyrie.

And Hikaru took down the first battlepod in his first combat role in this valkyrie.

Of course, I am going to get this VF-1D!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Let the church say...

^_^

OO

If that's just plain wrong then I don't wanna be right. -_-

You know there's an old song out there titled "If Loving You Is Wrong, I Don't Wanna Be Right"...

I guess I just don't wanna be right in this case cause this thing is friggin suh-weet!!!!!!!!!!!

:blink:

OO

The colour I don't mind, but I agree with danth on the canopy issue. Seriously, if they're not changing the canopy length at all, it's not really a 1D, and why, then, was it so impossible to do it in 1/48?

This is what I was expecting from Yamato:1d-box-low.jpg

Apart from that I like it, so I will very likely buy it. It will be my first 1/60 v2... and hopefully the VE-1 will be my second. Dunno yet, though.