Yamato 1/60 v.2 2 seaters

newca

Good thoughts there ruskii

They should definitley have a TV roy fig.

One thing that I thought would be a no brainer would be an all-cast set of pilots in 1/48 and a second version for 1/60.

So you would have all the already released pilots, DYRL Max Hikaru Roy Kakizaki, then the TV Hikaru Max Milia, and also include never before released TV Roy and TV Hikaru in Civilian flightsuit, as well as Minmei DYRL orange flightsuit and Misa TV white and yellow flgihtsuit.

Yamato! Pilot sets with previously unreleased figures! GO FOR IT! ! !

Yep, just the un-released pilots. TV Roy (most importantly) , Hikary civilian flightsuit & Minmay freefalling figure with long hair that can be enclosed in a articulated Battroid hand PLUS the Minmay seated in VF-1D, Misa seated DYRL? for Super O and of course seated Minmay for the same Valk, and Misa TV UN Spacy offcier Uniform... and lasty kakizaki TV. (not really caring about that one but why not.)

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

It'll be the only "new" 1/60 I'd buy since I shattered my old VF1D's canopy

with the 1/48's I don't have much enthusiasm for getting 'perfect' 1/60's anymore

Destroids or unreleased paintschemes, maybe, I'd rather collect 2-seater 1/48's though

Edited by Nightbat

You can see the 1D in the background of this pic CF18 posted in the Minmay figure thread.

Anyone get some good, closer pics of the Yamato booth?

post-515-1217793545_thumb.jpg

wow! the minmay fig looks great! ;D

yup, I hope someone was able to snag a pic of those posts :)

Edited by pochimus prime

Yeah, very funny. If I remember correctly, the old 1/60 two-seaters were actually more expensive than the others, for some reason. Well, that was a long time ago.

As I stated in the other thread, I haven't really cared about these new 1/60s until now so I don't even know how much they're supposed to cost.

i wasn't joking, and it is funny. lol and it's true, how much they want to charge for the MInmay and 2nd seat. :lol:

Understandably it should be more expensive, but by how much? 5, 10, 15 USD? Any more and i'll choke!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Now this one is more interesting..

1/60 v.1 VT-1 Super Ostrich - http://www.hlj.com/product/YMTMC-18 $89.41 USD

1/60 v.1 VE-1 Elintseeker - http://www.hlj.com/product/YMTMC-17 .... same - $89.41 USD

so?

I was surprised the VF-1D was same price as a normal VF-1S without strike..

and the v.1 VT-1 adn VE-1, same again as the Strike Focker.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Hi guys, just joined today; caused wanted to know more news on the recent 1/60 series.

Saw quite a few pics here and there, but would like to confirm what is the deal with these two?

I read its a magazine exclusive??? Hope I'm not going off-topic here. Thanks in advance

マクロス・クロニクルNo・2発売

誌上通販価格発表!

1/48 VF-1S&ストライクパーツ付き¥26,040、

1/48 VF-1AマックスTV版    ¥17,640、

税込み・送料¥1,000別

post-9498-1218115229_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tachikoma81

Hi guys, just joined today; caused wanted to know more news on the recent 1/60 series.

Saw quite a few pics here and there, but would like to confirm what is the deal with these two?

I read its a magazine exclusive??? Hope I'm not going off-topic here. Thanks in advance

マクロス・クロニクルNo・2発売

誌上通販価格発表!

1/48 VF-1S&ストライクパーツ付き¥26,040、

1/48 VF-1AマックスTV版    ¥17,640、

税込み・送料¥1,000別

Yes, it's an extremely limited exclusive. And yes, as this thread is about the new 1/60 VF-1D and you're posting about 1/48's, it's off-topic.

-Kyp

Yes, it's an extremely limited exclusive. And yes, as this thread is about the new 1/60 VF-1D and you're posting about 1/48's, it's off-topic.

-Kyp

oh...i didn;t even see the scale of what I post...but heard was 1/60....but oh well... :blink:^_^

I wonder will Yamato be milking us with the standard color for the VF-1D also? hmm....

Edited by Tachikoma81

where are the pics???

That VF-1D display model is BROKEN! Look right behind the wing where the inner back assembly is supposed to snap into the top of the back of the leg. The part of the inner back assembly where the locking tab is supposed to be is broken off.

Edited by glane21

That VF-1D display model is BROKEN! Look right behind the wing where the inner back assembly is supposed to snap into the top of the back of the leg. The part of the inner back assembly where the locking tab is supposed to be is broken off.

I blame >EXO<!

yea, im not even a line-art nazi, but when i saw the first pic, i thought the canopy made it look like a turd....

And it's not even about the line-art. It's about the design. Whether you're talking about the animation, the previous 1/60 toy, or the models, the VF-1D's canopy is always longer.

Come on Yamato, don't screw this up.

Edited by danth

It seems if this is the final shape, Yamato has failed on both accounts with the single and 2 seater canopys/pilot placement.

Atleast with the VT-1 and VE-1, the shape HAS to be different.

It's a necessary sacrifice to keep costs down I guess. I don't mind, though, it still looks gorgeous :)

Besides, Yammie's seems to listen to fan reactions so maybe they'll make some sort of adjustments to the prototype :)