Sometimes you forget how well inform you are when

southpaw

Interesting... first time I've heard even an approximate # given for the number of Low-Viz produced. Sound plausible to everyone?

I share their complaint about some of the stickers... but someone really needs to correct them on the $200 bucks.

Heh. I saw the MW'er complain about the Veritech/Valkyrie thing...

Edited by Uxi

Interesting... first time I've heard even an approximate # given for the number of Low-Viz produced. Sound plausible to everyone?

I share their complaint about some of the stickers... but someone really needs to correct them on the $200 bucks.

Heh. I saw the MW'er complain about the Veritech/Valkyrie thing...

well, i didnt mean to really complain, just to correct. and i hope i didnt sound "mean" about it either.

lets see how the Yf1R toynami sells in comparison.

anywyas i didnt think the review was that bad hes obviously a fan who didnt get into the japanese macross series too muchn. asiude from labeling mistakes and prices and accuracy of measurements his review wasnt too bad guys. read his mpc armor review its good too

he points out its flaws without dick riding like some trolls on this board.

I think this guy needs to shop around better, 200 dollars? Please. try a average of 140 that including the shipping.

In france, i ve seen an anime shop selling one at 200 € -> 234 US Dollar :blink: Yep, you read correctly. There is no thief, only ignorant customers.

Here in Paris at Red Sun, they're selling the 1/48s for €270, that's $315! :o

Gotta buy online here, or search really hard! :p

Don't you guys see what is happening??? If we could see this on Robotech.com it would be awesome. Not the description, or names, but the fact that there could be a chance of HG distributing Yammies! At a fair price that would be. If that ever happens.

Maybe I just went nutz, I though for a sec that this popcultureshock was somehow related to HG's Robotech.com.

nevermind.

:ph34r: vic :ph34r:

Don't you guys see what is happening??? If we could see this on Robotech.com it would be awesome. Not the description, or names, but the fact that there could be a chance of HG distributing Yammies! At a fair price that would be. If that ever happens.

Maybe I just went nutz, I though for a sec that this popcultureshock was somehow related to HG's Robotech.com.

nevermind.

:ph34r: vic :ph34r:

oil and water my friend oil and water

Edit: Got that totally wrong. Nothing to see here, folks... Move along

Edited by Pat Payne

geezus!

Why the frakk does he have to call it a veritech instead of the more kewler Valkyrie ?

Heck! Bulky Lee is even better to read and to say than veritech.

Branding and monicker is very specific in toys, afaik. Especially with the sensitive and political nature of BigWest and HG toys.

Call me an @ss but i personally always it a "Veritech" no reason behind it, just that i prefer that term much better. The VF-1 series is called "Valkyrie" but the entire Variable Fighter Series is called "Veritech" in my universe :)

hehehe...and the "Alpha" and "Beta" are the VF-2 and VF-3 :D Thus making sense of the VF-4 ahahaha Robotech and Macross, the best of both worlds :)

-Jin

Anyone else notice the guy was employed by TOYCOM.