Macross Frontier News Thread III *Read 1st post*

azrael

Sincerely hope not. I think that'd be the definite end to franchise if they did that at this point.

Like I said waaay earlier

I remember I once read in some forums that Kawamori said that this series was supposed to be the end-all-be-all Macross series... and that any misteries left from the other ones were going to be finally solved on this one...

Perhaps he only said that to boost the ratings... or perhaps not...

Like I said waaay earlier

I remember I once read in some forums that Kawamori said that this series was supposed to be the end-all-be-all Macross series... and that any misteries left from the other ones were going to be finally solved on this one...

Perhaps he only said that to boost the ratings... or perhaps not...

Well, if it means i'm not getting any 30th anniversary show, I don't want it. If not, by all means. Anyway, probably just me being paranoid.

That would *suck* if Grace intended to attack the Megaroad-01 o_O

Anything except Megaroad-1, leave the Legend alone please <_< Well, it could be

Galaxy fleet waiting for them in the center of Galaxy...or Shin and Sara.

Anything except Megaroad-1, leave the Legend alone please <_< Well, it could be

Galaxy fleet waiting for them in the center of Galaxy...or Shin and Sara.

If they find the Megaroad-1 it better just be the wreckage of it.

I don't think

resolving the mystery of the galactic center

needs to

necessarily spell out the fate of Megaroad-1

. Depending on the reveal, we can probably draw our own conclusions, but there's no need to revisit

the ultimate fate of the original love triangle

Agreed, leave the original triangle out of it. Megaroad-01 is done, this is Macross Frontier, it is a new show.

第20話 ダイアモンド・クレバス

美星学園でのランカのコンサートで顔を合わせた

ランカ、シェリル、アルトの3人。

それぞれの思いが交錯する。

そして再びバジュラの攻撃が開始された。

誰もがいつ死ぬかわからない状況の中、 想い人との心の絆を確かめようする。

Babelfish

3 people of [ranka], [shieriru] and the alto which adjust the face in the concert of [ranka] with Bisei school. Thinking each one is complicated. And attack of [bajiyura] was started again. In the circumstance which does not know everyone when dies, the bond of heart of the thinking person will be verified, it does.

Reverso

ランカ, Cheryl, three people of alto who met each other in a concert of ランカ in beauty astronomy garden. Each thought mixes. And attack of バジュラ was started again. I yearn and check a bond of a heart with a person and need when anyone dies in the situation that I don't understand.

NO WAY!!! Hikaru, Misa, and Minmay had better be there; alive and well!!! ^_^

I don't think

resolving the mystery of the galactic center

needs to

necessarily spell out the fate of Megaroad-1

. Depending on the reveal, we can probably draw our own conclusions, but there's no need to revisit

the ultimate fate of the original love triangle

Agreed, leave the original triangle out of it. Megaroad-01 is done, this is Macross Frontier, it is a new show.

Well, I thought of a solution that kind of solves everything...

First... The Birdman from mac Zero flew to Galaxy Center (in 2008), where an army of Birdmen (Protoculture) were hiding...

Second... The Megaroad 01 stumbled upon the Pc/Birdmen in 2016 and were assimilated/captured by them (but managed to sent data on their attackers before being defeated). Or perhaps they were kept in an Earth like planet by the PC since then or were only warned not to explore that area of space... Data on the Pc being hiding on the center of the Galaxy was kept top secret to all but the top Military Officers since then.

Third... A.I. Grace found the data in 2040 and plotted to use the evolving/hostile Vajra (which were in fact created by NUNS/Mao Nome researching her blood or an original species of pacific Vajra) to fight the Birdmen and conquer the remaining Pc, thus gaining all their technological knowledge in her quest to dominate all living beings in the Galaxy... That's probably why she wants to get there with a Colony chock full of nasty Vajra...

(Simple, heh...?)

^_^

第20話 ダイアモンド・クレバス

美星学園でのランカのコンサートで顔を合わせた

ランカ、シェリル、アルトの3人。

それぞれの思いが交錯する。

そして再びバジュラの攻撃が開始された。

誰もがいつ死ぬかわからない状況の中、 想い人との心の絆を確かめようする。

Babelfish

3 people of [ranka], [shieriru] and the alto which adjust the face in the concert of [ranka] with Bisei school. Thinking each one is complicated. And attack of [bajiyura] was started again. In the circumstance which does not know everyone when dies, the bond of heart of the thinking person will be verified, it does.

Reverso

ランカ, Cheryl, three people of alto who met each other in a concert of ランカ in beauty astronomy garden. Each thought mixes. And attack of バジュラ was started again. I yearn and check a bond of a heart with a person and need when anyone dies in the situation that I don't understand.

Next episode is going to be pretty grim according to that preview... One way or another... Pineapple Salad galore!!!

:ph34r:

Edited by Kronnang Dunn

GAH! I've been PWNED again :ph34r:

:lol:

verlk.jpg

:p

But seriously......how many episodes is this series gona be......25 or more? :unsure:

Next episode is going to be pretty grim according to that preview... One way or another... Pineapple Salad galore!!!

No way!!!! :ph34r: I won't believe that. :angry:

I have a bad feeling though that Mikhail or even Ozma gets the Salad. Heck I'm even fearful for KK.

Edited by grss1982

Well, I thought of a solution that kind of solves everything...

First... The Birdman from mac Zero flew to Galaxy Center (in 2008), where an army of Birdmen (Protoculture) were hiding...

Second... The Megaroad 01 stumbled upon the Pc/Birdmen in 2016 and were assimilated/captured by them (but managed to sent data on their attackers before being defeated). Or perhaps they were kept in an Earth like planet by the PC since then or were only warned not to explore that area of space... Data on the Pc being hiding on the center of the Galaxy was kept top secret to all but the top Military Officers since then.

Third... A.I. Grace found the data in 2040 and plotted to use the evolving/hostile Vajra (which were in fact created by NUNS/Mao Nome researching her blood or an original species of pacific Vajra) to fight the Birdmen and conquer the remaining Pc, thus gaining all their technological knowledge in her quest to dominate all living beings in the Galaxy... That's probably why she wants to get there with a Colony chock full of nasty Vajra...

(Simple, heh...?)

^_^

A little rough around the edges but that's not a bad theory especially with all the Mac-0 tie ins we've seen so far.

With the vast differences between MZero and M7, I would say all bets are off... I have no clue where this is going. If anything the show has so many parallels between SDFM, I would see a conclusion more like that.

With the vast differences between MZero and M7, I would say all bets are off... I have no clue where this is going. If anything the show has so many parallels between SDFM, I would see a conclusion more like that.

Well, I've seen maaaany references/relations to everything Macross... From the original SDF Macross (Zentradi, The Triangler, etc.) to Macross II (Captain Willen's fighter), Macross Seven, Macross Zero, hell... even some games like Macross M3 (The symbols on Brera's VF-27, the insectoid VAJRA)...

I'm telling you ppl, I wouldn't be surprised if it all ends in a super-mega-dupa MACROSS franchise closure finale... with everything Macross thrown in for the lulz...

Edited by Kronnang Dunn

Well, I've seen maaaany references/relations to everything Macross... From the original SDF Macross (Zentradi, The Triangler, etc.) to Macross II (Captain Willen's fighter), Macross Seven, Macross Zero, hell... even some games like Macross M3 (The symbols on Brera's VF-27, the insectoid VAJRA)...

I'm telling you ppl, I wouldn't be surprised if it all ends in a super-mega-dupa MACROSS franchise closure finale... with everything Macross thrown in for the lulz...

Let me guess...the Super Dimension Eater goes off, and destroys the entire universe, Ideon-style, and we get to see all the old characters' surprised faces before they're completely annihilated... :p

Now since when Kawamori became Tomino apprentice? :blink:

Um...since he helped make a Gundam fanzine in 1980...?

you can now "preview" the Lion CD that will be released in two days... it's available online

We know...there's a link to the 192kbps version at the beginning of the Episode 19/MKV Discussion thread... ^_^

There's also a couple of better quality versions out there now as well.

I would.. The franchise is doing better now than ever from what I hear.

The closure part aint gonna happen. With the series doing well there is a very real risk that it may go the way of Gundam, a merch machine as opposed to a well thought out story franchise...

Anybody know if these two books are going to be art books?

Macross Frontier 2059: Memories

マクロスf Official File: 1

Graham

Official File:

MBS・TBS他で現在好評放映中のTVアニメ『マクロスF(フロンティア)』の初のオフィシャル公式ガイドブックの第1弾!描きおこしピンナップポスターを綴じ込み付録として収録。前半部分のハイライトと最終回直前のクライマックス最新情報も掲載!

Web Translation:

MBS TBS is currently more popular animated TV during the Macross F (Frontier), the first official guide, the first official! Paintings, as the projects come to PINNAPPUPOSUTA (trans: pin up poster). Highlights of the first part of the last round and just before the climax of the latest information is included!

:blink:

2059: Memories is produced by NewType / Big West and the Official File by Animedia... so maybe they're a collection of the illustrations that have appeared in each mag...