Macross Frontier News Thread III *Read 1st post*

azrael

Please that's about as likely as Sheryl taking care of an injured Nanase and Michel dying in front of Klan!

That would be sooo insane it would like, pop my brain

actually, that kinda seems plausible,

Alto having been dating Nanase this whole time. Imagine a DOUBLETRIANGLER of Alto and Luca for Nanase and two SEPARATE girls going after Alto!

I mean, that's so nuts it might actually happen. Nothing else in this series has made a whole lot of sense or had any conventional reasoning to it...

(And yes, Master Dex, I guess I did misunderstand the original post...but the point still stands...a Macross series in which a BFG saved the day WOULD be original, but so would a Macross series without Valkyries, music, or a love triangle...and I don't think any of us would want to see that series.)

I beg to differ. Hot Destroid ACTION!!

Then again maybe not. I mean we already have something call Gundam for that.... Unless we go the route of 08 MS then I'm all for it.

Somebody posted in the Episode 20 discussion thread that an announcement of the final episode of Frontier with the October 16 date was shown during the broadcast... So, is it official then or what?

Don't know yet. We'll have to wait for the magazines to confirm.

Thats the date for the Macross F Galaxy final concert to celebrate the ending of Macross Frontier.

Nope, I don't think they will extend MF, nor a second season. <_<

I beg to differ. Hot Destroid ACTION!!

Then again maybe not. I mean we already have something call Gundam for that.... Unless we go the route of 08 MS then I'm all for it.

I anticipated your desire some months ago, and have provided for it...

http://macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?s=&a...st&p=583461

One of the things I like about Macross is that it's a future history, and yet (unlike, say, U.C. Gundam...which, by the way, I also love), it's not completely bewildering. In other words, it's huge, but not too huge. Macross Zero was a nice enough revisit, I don't think we need "The 08th Destroid Defender Team" (which would, I'm sure, be a thirteen episode OVA. You would start with 143 major characters, and in each and every episode, twleve of them would get shot, blown up, mashed by asteroids, left behind on Mars, etc. until there's no one left...except the plucky main character, who in the final episode, gets to drive the brand-spanking new Orguss Valkyrie...and gets blown up).

B))

Grapevine:

Alto will reture to kabuki stage.

Sheryl restart songstress life.

Ranka and Brera start escape life in Galaxy.

President Glass is dead in EP.20

===========================

Real info, only dictation by my friend.

Sorry, I hope she give me the design pics tomorrow.

Nanase will be injured, oxygen mask and many bandages(EP.23?)

Ranka will be hijacked again(EP.25 or 23)

Last BOSS like crab??

= =

just to rephrase / add on to the spoilers (thanks to Kresphy):

1. Alto returns to kabuki

2. Ranka and Brera escapes (Galaxy here might mean M:Galaxy or fleeing to some parts of the galaxy...)

3. Sheryl sings again

4. Luca, Michel KIA

5. Klan hopes to be KIA due to Michel's death.

6. President Glass dies.

From some where else :huh:

1. Ranka kidnapped again in ep 23, boss is a "huge brain", an organic creature that looks like a crab. (something like in ep 20)

2. Nanase seriously injured, lots of bandages, wears oxygen mask, is dying.

Edited by Shun

Macross F Galaxy Tour Final (concert) holding decision

Oct. 13 (holiday) @ Yokohama Pashifiko, Oct. 22 (wed) @ Osaka Welfare Annuity Hall

Please see details in next week's broadcast.

The easy way is that someone translate this SS

WOA...when will this all that VF version be available!? will it come with the other blueray releases!?

It's available for access today for those who bought the M0 Blu-Ray boxset. Just as those who bought MF vol. 1 received a code for "All that VF", M0 boxset owners will also receive a code to access the content.

I have been out of the loop for a while, someone post a recap..

The show is scheduled for some 30 or so episodes.. And they are thinking of wrapping the thing early?! Is it popular in Japan?

I have been out of the loop for a while, someone post a recap..

The show is scheduled for some 30 or so episodes.. And they are thinking of wrapping the thing early?! Is it popular in Japan?

It's schedueled for around 28 episodes I think. And it seems pretty popular in Japan .. atleast thats what the sales show us :)

It's schedueled for around 28 episodes I think. And it seems pretty popular in Japan .. atleast thats what the sales show us :)

Thats kind of what I thought.. I am shocked how great this show is... Cutting it short would be terrible.

This may be a strech but this picture may actually reveal who Alto ends up with at the end of frontier....

One's a Winner one's a Loser....

No no no Isamu, sheryl is makes that gesture to tell us Ranka is the Loser and Ranka makes that gesture because she's next to the winner :)

Macross F Galaxy Tour Final (concert) holding decision

Oct. 13 (holiday) @ Yokohama Pashifiko, Oct. 22 (wed) @ Osaka Welfare Annuity Hall

Please see details in next week's broadcast.

Thanks sketchley! I was wondering what that was. ^_^

Thats kind of what I thought.. I am shocked how great this show is... Cutting it short would be terrible.

I don't remember anyone saying it would be 30, or even 28 episodes. Most anime shows are planned as two seasons these days, which means 26. Kawamori's previous show, Aquarion, was 26.

Not disagreeing, but I'm just pointing out that no evidence has been seen to assume it has been "cut down".

I don't remember anyone saying it would be 30, or even 28 episodes. Most anime shows are planned as two seasons these days, which means 26. Kawamori's previous show, Aquarion, was 26.

Not disagreeing, but I'm just pointing out that no evidence has been seen to assume it has been "cut down".

Heck, we don't really know how long this series is in the first place. All we know is that there's finale concerts on Oct. 13th and 22nd. For all we know, the series may end on Oct. 2nd, or 9th. They're announcing this probably because tickets need to go on sale by next month.

Heck, we don't really know how long this series is in the first place. All we know is that there's finale concerts on Oct. 13th and 22nd. For all we know, the series may end on Oct. 2nd, or 9th. They're announcing this probably because tickets need to go on sale by next month.

Again...didn´t Westlo say that the concert was to be concurrent with the end of Frontier?

Again...didn´t Westlo say that the concert was to be concurrent with the end of Frontier?

If it ended on Oct. 2nd or 9th, then yes, it would be concurrent. It doesn't mean it's going to be exactly on that day or week, just around that time. And I will say it again, we don't have an exact episode count yet.

If it ended on Oct. 2nd or 9th, then yes, it would be concurrent. It doesn't mean it's going to be exactly on that day or week, just around that time. And I will say it again, we don't have an exact episode count yet.

That would suck if it were on the same day as the final episode..."Man, I really want to see the encore, but if I don't get on the train now, I'll miss the show!" ^_^

If they have the concert on the same day they should have a big screen right on the stage where we can watch it for half an hour, then let the party begin. That would be awesome. Although not for MBS's ratings, though.

If they have the concert on the same day they should have a big screen right on the stage where we can watch it for half an hour, then let the party begin. That would be awesome. Although not for MBS's ratings, though.

Did you ever watch what they have as a lead-in for Macross? I imagine a 30 minute comercial of Sheryl reading the phonebook would bring more ratings than that. ^^