Mostly the Mospeada

EXO

Cant wait for the ennemy mechas to come out!!!!

Don't hold your breath for the enemies, unless you're willing to do a search on ebay for "Matchbox" or "Exo Squad"... or if you're lucky, maybe a 4 or 5" Revoltech figure will appear...

But then again, anything is possible. I never knew there'd be this many Ride armors to choose from.

well, some time ago, they said that a company (unknown) was really considering making the enemy mecha bosses (forgot their names). Cant wait for when they will come out...but if not, crap crap crap crap... Revoltech would be nice too.

Don't hold your breath for the enemies, unless you're willing to do a search on ebay for "Matchbox" or "Exo Squad"... or if you're lucky, maybe a 4 or 5" Revoltech figure will appear...

But then again, anything is possible. I never knew there'd be this many Ride armors to choose from.

Like I said over on my site, there's one company I spoke with who is pretty serious about making an Inbit Gosu. If people are receptive to Inbit toys it seems very possible we'll get them.

Like I said over on my site, there's one company I spoke with who is pretty serious about making an Inbit Gosu. If people are receptive to Inbit toys it seems very possible we'll get them.

Yeah, I know. I actually posted on your site a few days after you came back from Japan. I'll believe it when I see it (and don't take that as a shittty attitude on my part)... I'm crossing my fingers and I hope that company will come through.

And just for the continuing record, your site rocks! I love the mixture of comparison photos and most of the toys I have bought were after reading your reviews; with the exception of the CM Ride armor review.

=)

So is the CMS Legioss + Tread worth getting?

I was hoping that by now some company would have risen up from out of nowhere to announce: "we are now going to do the legioss and tread toy" what with all this sudden competition by so many companies to do the ride armors and all..

But so far nothing. :(

I'm thinking for those that paid huge sum for this: has your opinion about it changed much? Do you see the positive side of owning a new toy of the mecha and can easily overlook the messy bits about it (crap link up, small titties, needle nose etc).

All a company has to do is just clone toynami's masterpiece alpha, but just not make it crumple into a fine powder when you sneeze. How hard can that be?

Nope, my opinon hasn't changed, getting the CM red (Zeta) Legioss and Tread is worth the money i spent (hlj.com). Still dissapointed by the link, but i'm not worried

about it. Specially seeing how the possibility of getting enemy inbit mecha is gaining momentum, it's worth it mate. Awesome poseability!!!

I also agree with Eriku, i love the legioss's nose, it's badass. I owned the red alpha toynami, and was very dissaponted as all were. Banana nose! That and it's crap.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Yeah, I know. I actually posted on your site a few days after you came back from Japan. I'll believe it when I see it (and don't take that as a shittty attitude on my part)... I'm crossing my fingers and I hope that company will come through.

And just for the continuing record, your site rocks! I love the mixture of comparison photos and most of the toys I have bought were after reading your reviews; with the exception of the CM Ride armor review.

=)

It's probably good to have a healthy bit of skepticism. Lots of toys are conceived that never get made so I'm just hoping for the best. Thanks for the props. I'm editing a ton of comparison pics as I type (well, nearly). SOoooooooo many toys to review and pictures to edit... it's a good time to be into these shows. I've preordered the MH Yellow and the CMs Yellow so we'll see if either company made enough tweaks to change my mind on anything.

Kinda wack.

I was never one for clear/solid color toys. I don't care about limited numbers either. Sounds like a cheap and lazy way to make some money. If I wanted a solid color toy, i'd go out and buy a model kit and throw it together unpainted.

Skip the BS and give me the blonde babe in the red ride armor. Now.

Great to hear the news tho. =)

wow, , it looks really nice, i want it. I do find it expensive though, since the Yamato Stealth 1/48 (without fps) is 100 - 125$. But, still, it looks nice. However, getting this, then makes it harder getting the toynamy Thread, which i did want to get also.... Oh well, hope i can find a good deal, maybe if Samurai Monkey or Valkirie Exchange would get this for me...

Edited by Arthurius

the missing gerwalk mode pic :p :

darklegiossdl2cs5.th.jpg

i agree it looks nice. this dark legioss is up for early pre-order (limited to 30 sets) at the August WonderFest. Wonder if it will be as readily available as the blue or red legioss/tread set...

other than the over the top pricetag, i also feel that its weird that CMS are not offering a dark tread to go along. the Dark Tread did appear in the anime, while the red didn't yet they made the red one but not this. :wacko:

one solution: paint the red one to black :p

From what I've heard, CMs is releasing 30 pieces at Wonderfest and are doing a larger release later this year that will be regularly available. If memory serves, they did something similar with their green Legioss/Tread set at winter Wonderfest.

From what I've heard, CMs is releasing 30 pieces at Wonderfest and are doing a larger release later this year that will be regularly available. If memory serves, they did something similar with their green Legioss/Tread set at winter Wonderfest.

Will the Wonderfest release be identical to the later regular release? Do they have plans to release a dark Tread? The only info I see on their web site is this:

dark.png

May I ask where the info on the later regular release is coming from?

I don't recall hearing about the green Legioss/Tread set at winter Wonderfest, was it identical to the later release?

Thanks,

Carl

Edited by wwwmwww

Once I have confirmation from my source I'll open up a bit more. My understanding is that CMs has no intention of releasing a Dark Tread and is simply pre-selling the first run of the product at Wonderfest so it will be exactly the same as the ones sold later. The wording used was "... will be released early at Wonderfest, limited to 30. Will be released in late August even if you don't get it there."

I'll also have to double-check on the green one but I'm pretty sure they sold exactly the same green legioss tread combo at Winter Wonderfest that they ended upselling on their website. I have to double-check on this because I think CMs might have had a last minute supply problem and didn't actually get any of the greenies to the event. Man, I either drink too much or have way too much going on these days (okay, it's both).

Edited by jenius