Macross Frontier News Thread *Read 1st post*

azrael

It's most likely, as a mirconized Zentreadi she'd fly a VF-14 or a VA-14, as opposed to a Q-Rau. Whether the rest of her team gets micronized is yet to be seen.

In ackem's translation of chpater 3, Luca says the following about Klein Klan: -

Luca: For some reason this happens to the Captain whenever she changes to a Miclone
(referring to her change from an adult giant body to a child miclone body).

This seems to imply that she changes size quite frequently. I guess she probably goes giant size when she needs to fly her Q-Rau, then spend the rest of the time human size. Perhaps most of the fleet facilities are for human size occupants, so it is more convenient.

Graham

Loli miclonised zentraedi....mmmm.

Ya know we really should count the number of fetish's & stereotypes being displayed. :lol:

Space elves, Loli's space elves with head bands (& siggy's on them), Demon dog-loli's, pretty boy's...... the list is getting pretty big.

Space elves, Loli's space elves with head bands (& siggy's on them), Demon dog-loli's, pretty boy's...... the list is getting pretty big.

What can you say...Macross has it all. :)

In ackem's translation of chpater 3, Luca says the following about Klein Klan: -

(referring to her change from an adult giant body to a child miclone body).

This seems to imply that she changes size quite frequently. I guess she probably goes giant size when she needs to fly her Q-Rau, then spend the rest of the time human size. Perhaps most of the fleet facilities are for human size occupants, so it is more convenient.

Graham

Reminds me of the scene in Thank You For Smoking where they are discussing making smoking work on a space station for a movie. She just so HAPPENS to turn into a 10 year old girl every time she gets miclonized. Very convenient! LOL

Oh, I know, Az, but that's not the character they are presenting to us.

I agree, its one thing when they have a anime chick who looks 20, but she is actually 17 or even 15. This one is over the border. They better compensate for this in some way. I thought the dark skin girl with the red top, and bandana would be the leader.

Reminds me of the scene in Thank You For Smoking where they are discussing making smoking work on a space station for a movie. She just so HAPPENS to turn into a 10 year old girl every time she gets miclonized. Very convenient! LOL

It's an easy fix; one line of dialog. Thank god we invented the "Whatever-device."

:)

Well, the blue ranger (the kid one) from Power Rangers grew taller when he morphs.

I wonder how hard it is to maintain food and sustenance for macronised Zentraedi.

Do they need to macronise cows to feed them or something? This macronisation and micronisation technology seems quite practical for some stuff like...unlimited food for all? :lol:

“Size matters not, ... Look at me. Judge me by size, do you?”

She's older than she looks. :lol:

Arent Zentraedi rumored to live longer than humans? I think that was hinted at in Macross 7 when Millia got sick. They seemed like a lot was still unknown about Zentraedi biology. After all that was the first time Millia ever got sick. It could be that in the micronization process since it converts the Zentraedi size to the human equivalent that it also does the same to their age. If Zentraedi do live longer than humans though Klein Klan is an adult in Zentraedi form the equivalent in human age may be a teenager. Plus the macronization and micronization process was originally developed for Zentraedi who after all were clones of previous Zentraedi which may tie into what I said above. We don’t know what the chamber would do to someone that developed naturally, we also don’t know if Klein Klan is a clone of a previous Zentraedi and !00% Zentraedi of if she is a half Zentraedi like Mylene Jenius , Klein Klan could also be 100% Zentraedi but born naturally from 100% Zentraedi parents. These things may influence the chamber process and thus her appearance changes.

I do see where this could cause her dating problems though, everyone may think her boyfriend was a pedophile if they saw her micronized around him and not macronized and if they didn’t know better.

I wonder how hard it is to maintain food and sustenance for macronised Zentraedi.

Do they need to macronise cows to feed them or something? This macronisation and micronisation technology seems quite practical for some stuff like...unlimited food for all? :lol:

That is assuming they can adapt the chamber to change those materials as it was originally adapted to change only Zentraedi biology. But the giant floating Tuna in Macross could mean it has that ability already or there was once a planet used for fleet supplies that had giant Tuna on it. tuna are big but not that big. Edited by Sorata

Arent Zentraedi rumored to live longer than humans? I think that was hinted at in Macross 7 when Millia got sick. They seemed like a lot was still unknown about Zentraedi biology. After all that was the first time Millia ever got sick. It could be that in the micronization process since it converts the Zentraedi size to the human equivalent that it also does the same to their age. If Zentraedi do live longer than humans though Klein Klan is an adult in Zentraedi form the equivalent in human age may be a teenager. Plus the macronization and micronization process was originally developed for Zentraedi who after all were clones of previous Zentraedi which may tie into what I said above. We don't know what the chamber would do to someone that developed naturally, we also don't know if Klein Klan is a clone of a previous Zentraedi and !00% Zentraedi of if she is a half Zentraedi like Mylene Jenius , Klein Klan could also be 100% Zentraedi but born naturally from 100% Zentraedi parents. These things may influence the chamber process and thus her appearance changes.

As far as I know, the chamber(s) always existed for the Zentreadi, it wasn't used before or at least not for a very long time.

That is assuming they can adapt the chamber to change those materials as it was originally adapted to change only Zentraedi biology. But the giant floating Tuna in Macross could mean it has that ability already or there was once a planet used for fleet supplies that had giant Tuna on it. tuna are big but not that big.

Well if Klien Klan was a natural born from Zentreadi parents, that could be an explanation why she keeps micronizing into a child. The chamber was may not be designed or calibrated for such a genetic structure.

Edited by Zinjo

Ok. I'm starting to feel a M7 vibe in frontier, and you know? that sucks! :(

No, If something was wrong with Frontier, it would have its own issues. Nothing I've seen or heard about the show reminds me of what I disliked about 7.

Always felt that the Zero should have had the nick-name of "Loki" like the trickster, it transformed... but that's just me...

Phoenix sounds much cooler though. It fits in well with the end of the world theme going on in Zero. The phoenix having risen from the ashes after death and all.. (humans are going to be judged by a giant alien robot flower of life, possibly to save other lives from us?)

Even though it was the Monster which shooed the birdman away.. :p The Monster with claws deserves an applause.

About the zentradi food: what was that drumstick that Kamjin was eating in SDF:M? It's obviously a macronised chicken. That's the proof they can put food in the chamber and eat gentically modified food. Although europe is against GM frankenstein foods so maybe they are just eating a dead elephant, which was grown on an overtechnology farm?

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

That is assuming they can adapt the chamber to change those materials as it was originally adapted to change only Zentraedi biology. But the giant floating Tuna in Macross could mean it has that ability already or there was once a planet used for fleet supplies that had giant Tuna on it. tuna are big but not that big.

Don't forget it can also macronise HUMANS, if you'd take Maximilian Jenius as an example of canon in DYRL and M7. And actually yes.....tuna can be that big so its not exactly macronised tuna.

About the zentradi food: what was that drumstick that Kamjin was eating in SDF:M? It's obviously a macronised chicken. That's the proof they can put food in the chamber and eat gentically modified food. Although europe is against GM frankenstein foods so maybe they are just eating a dead elephant, which was grown on an overtechnology farm?

That's the funniest thing I've read whole day. :lol: Though i think even an elephant's hind legs isn't as big as the drumstick gamlin was holding.

Don't forget it can also macronise HUMANS, if you'd take Maximilian Jenius as an example of canon in DYRL and M7. And actually yes.....tuna can be that big so its not exactly macronised tuna.

And Zolans - hmm, I wonder if we'll see any of them in Frontier?

マクロスFのカラオケPV映像、クラン・クラン大尉

Macross F Special Karaoke PV, Captain Klein Klan

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. 2 min of promotional karaoke....that's it?

Actually, Sorata, some tuna species are that big.

Yep Your right I forgot about the Tuna Species Thunnus thynnus which had a maximum reported siaze of 458 centimeters But on average most Tuna do not reach such sizes they are averaged around 120-240 centimeters if you average all the species and not just one particual group of the tuna species.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. 2 min of promotional karaoke....that's it?

I appreciate it because I can hear the vibraphone. Is that a karaoke thing to cue the singer as to the melody, or are the vibes part of the songs instrumental track. If the latter, I love this song even more!

There's an update of the official site blog about the toys and models:

皆さんこんにちは。

「マクロスF」商品情報などをお伝えしていきますバンダイのsato4と申します。

さてさて。

ワンダーフェスティバルで発表済ですが、バンダイからバルキリーVF-25を下記の3ラインで展開します。

・1/60スケール DX超合金

・1/72スケール プラモデル

・1/100スケール アクションフィギュア

いずれも価格・発売日とも未定ですが、このブログで進捗などを伝えていきたいと思います。

1万と2000年前から愛してる某作品に引き続き、河森正治総監督にはお世話になっているんですが、いや~河森さんは相変わらず天才です。

今回のバルキリーVF-25は今までにないカッコ良さ!

変形もプロポーションも完全再現すべく、ウチの開発担当者がバリバリ頑張っていますのでクオリティには期待していて下さい。

もちろん!バルキリー以外の商品展開にもご期待下さい。

Running it through bablefish we get:

Hello everyone.

"Macross F" and other information products to our customers to tell him and I am sato4 of Bandai.

Now.

Per WANDAFESUTIBARU announced, but the VF-25 BARUKIRI from Bandai to expand in the following three lines.

1 / 60 scale DX superalloy

1 / 72 scale plastic models

1 / 100 scale action figure

Both price and the release date is yet to be determined, such as progress in this blog and I want to tell you.

10,000 and 2,000 years ago from an undisclosed love you continue to work, the general director of Ha Masaharu Mori helped me be me, I will continue to Mori River genius.

The VF-25 BARUKIRI unprecedented parentheses is good!

Also reproduced its figure was completely deformed, UCHI development representative will be rooting so crisp quality and is expected to please.

Of course! BARUKIRI product development and non-please stay tuned.

Graham

Per WANDAFESUTIBARU announced, but the VF-25 BARUKIRI from Bandai to expand in the following three lines.

Okay, I know it's a common translation issue..

But the first time I read that I seriously went, "WTF... VF-25 Broccoli??"

Edited by Chronocidal