I always wondered..

Name: Jeremy

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 160 lbs (Yes, I know I'm tall and skinny, you don't need to point that out like 500 people do daily)

Occupation: Right now I work at Tivo, writing jobs on the side when I can find them, did a three month gig writing dialogue/story/characters for a video game a few months ago.

Education: BA in Cinema

Body: Skinny as a rail.

Relationship Status: Thank God I broke up with her...

Picture: Me performing with my band last weekend.

Edit: Added another pic from a different show.

390941[/snapback]

Hey another Jeremy. What is that? A Joy Division Tribute Band?

Long story short....the only pic of myself I have on my computer is me and Emma Watson (girl who plays Hermione in Harry Potter) :rolleyes:

399513[/snapback]

I want the long story now!!! :angry:

Name: Benjamin

Height: 1m 74 ( 5'9'' )

Weight: 74 kg (163 lbs)

Occupation: most of the time, model/prop maker. I have also part time jobs with a scenic instalation society (materials and mecanics)

Education: bac D (biology) and 1 year of biology studies at college.

Relationship Status: engaged

Picture: me at the sunday roller ride in paris (i'm a staff member). It was the tahiti ride.

isamu2.jpg

and at a friend's party:

Benji-anniv-ig2.jpg

Edited by isamu_dyson

Long story short....the only pic of myself I have on my computer is me and Emma Watson (girl who plays Hermione in Harry Potter) :rolleyes:

399513[/snapback]

I want the long story now!!! :angry:

399542[/snapback]

The long story is called "Photoshop."

399561[/snapback]

The actual short story is cardboard cut-out. :lol::lol::lol:

This is me at the singapore air show, next to a USMC F-18. ;)

I'm squinting. Sun was hot as hell. >_<

399958[/snapback]

That isn't a marine hornet Wolf-X, it;s a superbug and therefore a Navy bird, and it looks like it belongs to VFA-27, a navy squadron.

Edited by Knight26

• 2 weeks later...

OK, I think I'll stop playing somewhat of a Mr. X to some of you guys. I'll give you some stat's about me to help get a better visualization of what I look like.

Height: 5' 10"

Weight: 185lbs.

Ethnic Nationality: 3/5 African American(duh!!) 1/5 Japanese 1/5 Native American (Shoshone tribe)

Eye color: Dark Brown

Hair color: Dark Brown

Skin Complexion: Medium (butterscotch color)

Favorite Color: Green

Relationship status: Dating

Education: Completed my freshmen year at Bowie State University in Bowie, MD

Personality: Laid-back, comedic, sometimes maverick

hey, how come none of yous peeps are taking pics next to your most beloved action figure?

403482[/snapback]

Self respect?

403494[/snapback]

HAHAHA.... anyway...

Here's an older picture of me.. scrubby, pale, and after five months of muscle atrophy...

Back surgery SUCKS :blink:

post-376-1148949683_thumb.jpg

Sorry to hear that, but wich one is you?  :)

I have a picture of me at my website. I'd post it here, but that would deprive you to the pleasure of visiting my site  ;)

Edit: The guy in my avatar is a self portrait  :p

403522[/snapback]

HAHA, well, I'm the not so blonde one. The girl's one of my best friends at school.

Yeh, it sucked, though was really my fault for doing too much weight on a military press without a spot. Oh yeh, I guess I can call it less back surgery, more shoulder, though, the scar's on the same area.

Well, here is a pic of me.

The other two pics show my other passion in life besides Macross and my girlfriend :)

403601[/snapback]

Cool pics, also like the Shelves that you've got behind you, nice design.

• 2 months later...

Gee if only there was some way of adding a pic of myself to show you guys. I have one of me in uniform look cool, it kinda looks like my avatar of me, oh wait.......no that's not me, i am taller in person :)

Fine, i'll do it the hard way...

What problem could there be with this? It's not like I'm offending anyone.....

Afterall, tha tpic is me making a fool of myself...

42744[/snapback]

Just some notes for the future, The belt should be cut and sized so that the shiny tip extrudes from, but dose not exceed the buckle. We have the same buckle on our Class A uniforms (all branches)

When saluting, be sure that the forearm and wrist form a straight line, and that the upper arm is parallel to the 'marching surface' (IE ground). Fingers extended in joint, including the thumb, witch should be along side, and not under the palm. Place the tip of your finger on your eyebrow and angle your hand so that a person of average height could see neither the majority of the palm, or the majority of the top of the hand (this is normally a downward angle). I won't go over the position of attention its self because I'm sure you don't care, but follow the above, and your salute will look way better, improving the quality of the overall image.

Oh yeah:

selfportret.jpg

• 1 year later...

I guess I'll bump this ancient thread now that I'm ready to post. I've spent the bulk of my time that I've been a member on MW working for these things in one form or another, so I didn't want to call the ball(heh get it? ;) ) until I got them. I'll fly P-3s.

post-320-1187416886_thumb.jpg

I guess I'll bump this ancient thread now that I'm ready to post. I've spent the bulk of my time that I've been a member on MW working for these things in one form or another, so I didn't want to call the ball(heh get it? ;) ) until I got them. I'll fly P-3s.

Wow. Lookin' good. Who are those two guys to your left?

:p

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey all. Have you ever been sitting there typing a message to someone and been like "I wonder what this person looks like"??? Well, even if you haven't, I know I have. So I figured I would start this little topic up to see who is who. You don't have to post a pic if you don't want to. But, if you don't, then you suck and you are weak!!! <-------I am REALLY KIDDING Anyways.....heres a few pics of me to start this little party.

Oh yes one last thing. If you do post.....try to post a recent pic.

Here's me and my friend Matt.....I am NOT the pilot matt is.

WillsPartyMattRyan.jpg

And here is me with my fiance Yarrow and our friend Jill lingering in the back.

WillsPartyYarrowRyan.jpg