I always wondered..

:blink: What?!  You two are married?!  You two look like you still go to high school!

Thanks for the compliment :D . But don't be fooled. I'm 28 going on to 29 in December. My wife is 24 years old. It's the clothes that make us look young. BTW that pic was taken last New Years Eve. We still look the same though. ;)

Edited by 1 VF-1 2NV

Well, here's a pic of me and some of my friends. It was taken at my friend's studio where he and others including me, produce a TV show, I was more of a supporting, pep talk guy. Don't laugh at my pic, I was bitting my lip about something and I had no other place to put my hands, so it looks like I'm wearing a dress. :rolleyes:

Edited by Macross_Fanboy

:blink: What?!  You two are married?!  You two look like you still go to high school!

Thanks for the compliment :D . But don't be fooled. I'm 28 going on to 29 in December. My wife is 24 years old. It's the clothes that make us look young. BTW that pic was taken last New Years Eve. We still look the same though. ;)

Seriously... You guys look young.

But not as young as Macross Fanboy. ;)

I LOVE picture time!!!

A- New Year's Eve 2002. L-R: Davy, my comics editor, Me and my (at the time) fiancee, Erika.

B- Honeymoon Cruise, 8-2003. Here we're in Key West on the only surviving PT-boat that is still in running. We got to "man the helm"!!!

C- Honeymoon Cruise, 8-2003. Carribean night. Did you hear about the new pirate movie? It's rated "Arrrrghh!!!"

D- Honeymoon Cruise, 8-2003. Formal Night. Hey, I don't own a nice suit!!!

E- Jen and Sarah's house, 10-2003. Here's me and Pumpkin, a 3-week old kitten that the girls' neighbor found abandoned at the construction site he works at. She doing just fine. She now about 5 1/2 weeks old and growing in leaps and bounds. I get to kitty-sit when Jen and Sarah want some time off.

post-26-1066884765_thumb.jpg

Hey, VF1, how did you make your wife understand your passion for collecting Yammies and Bandais??

Well she gets a kick (and a laugh) out of how I behave when I "play & transform" my valks. She says I act like a kid. Imagine a young man playing with his toys and listening to the beginning track of robotech. Oops?! Did I just say the "R" word :unsure::huh: !

I better go hide :ph34r: !

Me

I cut my hair a month or so back, it was long...

As for my bio...

Im a single fifteen year old with a record collection consisting mostly of Talking Heads and David Bowie albums. Im currently working on a webcomic (I got my plot outline and characters half done) Which deity willing will exist by 2004. I own giant beanbag, and weigh 130-140 pounds. Oh and im learning guitar.

oh yeah, heres the lucky lady ;)

Anyone else think she looks a tad like Helen Hunt? :)

-Al

Nah... she's much better looking than Helen Hunt.

Helen Hunt's cute, but this woman is what one would call "pretty."

Well thank you for the complement (Im 29 and shes 25), we cant wait to get married (august 21 2004) , thats funny that you say that, my ex girlfreind looks extremly close to Mrs Hunt (she was a total feminist and hated that I made more money than her,,,I ended up hating her and I dont hate anyone)

I also get a lot of people that say I look just like thier buddy,,,I allways say, that was me ;)

How long since youve been married?, you make a cute couple B)

We've ben married a little over 3 months now.

I knew she was a keeper when:

-She liked reading Robert Jordan and absolutely loved Terry Pratchett once I introduced his work to her.

-She watched me play Final Fantasy X and said "This is a game I could get into playing."

-and, when she sat with me while I was watching Macross and became so engrossed I had to start the whole series over for her. Two days later, episode 36 was finishing up and she was hooked. She tries to blow off her interest, but I catch her singing Shai Pai Loon around the apartment every once in a while and wanting me to draw more Millia stuff.

:D

you guys with the peer pressure... I just have to wonder if I have any non-incriminating pics of myself :rolleyes:

found one... though I still need to take pics of the kevlar for my trade post so expect a better one from me. FYI ... no incriminating evidence around because this was taken by my wife on our wedding night. I took pics of her as well but lord knows I would get yelled at for posting those :blink:

feel free to make whatever derogatory comments you can think of LOL.

AH! WDC! someone finally decided to cage you... I have always thought that was a good idea. Too bad the little girl will be trapped for eternity with you, but if you want to make an omlet, ya' have to break some eggs. A small price to pay for containing your evilness... I hope it doesn't poisoin her soul.

Only pic of me I could find.

Forgive me for the costume, I was young and foolish then...

You're old and foolish now!!! :D

Here's a fun one from earlier this summer of my niece and I. Mad props to whomever can guess what the hell we're doing.

pervert :blink::blink::blink::blink:

seriously... I assume you are either being shot at by something or wathching something blow up. Props for the Pratchett quote in the sig. I read a ton of his stuff in the UK public libraries. Poor turtle...