Yamato SV-51γ Nora type

UN Spacy

Thanks sh002! I have been regulary checking hlj.com for the early bird, but have been busy the last 2 days and look what happened! :p

Woo Hoo! No supposed release date yet though...

Dante, you can always just cancel the pre-order... ;)

It says November release. Not sure when in November....

More importantly to me simply than who's cheapest----who has a decent price and gets them in and ships quickly? No point saving 10 bucks if you get yours 3 weeks later. For those who bought Ivanov's----who got them first?

I got both of my SV-51's and my VF-0S w/ Ghosts from these guys:

eBay name crosszgundam and their store is Crazy Toys Paradise store

I got my SV-51's for under $200 delivered to the US and I think I was the first person here to get one inside the US. I never even pre-ordered it. They day it was released I just searched them out on eBay and did a Buy It Now.

I got both of my VF-0S's for $213 delivered also.

I got all of them within 5 days.

Ok...NOW I have a dilema.

She's slated for NOVEMBER!?!?....

But so is the 1/48 Roy Folker reissue....

I just CAN'T buy both (I'm also getting 3 display stands for my Valkyrie and the Revoltech 1A Hikaru)....

So...

Who should I buy??

Nora ... or Roy?

I already own TWO Ivanovs... and I also have the VF-0S and 2 VF1s (WoodlandA and StealthJ)

So it's kind of a tough call...

Maybe I'll skip Nora after all?

Two Ivanovs is plenty....

What do you guys think??

VFTF1

Ok...NOW I have a dilema.

She's slated for NOVEMBER!?!?....

But so is the 1/48 Roy Folker reissue....

I just CAN'T buy both (I'm also getting 3 display stands for my Valkyrie and the Revoltech 1A Hikaru)....

So...

Who should I buy??

Nora ... or Roy?

I already own TWO Ivanovs... and I also have the VF-0S and 2 VF1s (WoodlandA and StealthJ)

So it's kind of a tough call...

Maybe I'll skip Nora after all?

Two Ivanovs is plenty....

What do you guys think??

VFTF1

Get the Nora. Nothing on your shelf will stand out like she will.

It's personal preference but if you like/love Macross Zero and you already have a vf-0s (with ghost or not) and you miss out on the Nora, then well what's the point in collecting Macross ZERO stuff????? :lol:

IMHO, you dont have an sv-51 if you dont have the Nora!

All of you are WEEEEAAAAAKKKK FOOOooooooollllllls :) :) :)

I - the ONNLY TRUE Macross faaan ....have ...decided!! :) :) :)

I will BUY THEM AAAAALLLLLL!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

This is simply because I calculated how much 37,450 Yen is in Polish zloties and it comes out to 800 Polish zloties which is actually pretty cheap. At 200 for EMS and you get 1000zl .... that's not too bad - it's pretty roughly ....384 USD...

Hm...that is alot... but...oh ... I dunno - I'll manage.

Will get them all :)

VFTF1

?? Why Christmas?

You guys think she'll be released END of Novemebr?

Bigbadtoystore have her up as...January of Next Year!!

What gives?

November is like...tomorrow...dude...well...sorta

VFTF1

BBTS tends to get their stuff much later than retailers in Asia, for obvious reasons. 1-2 months late is about normal.

November, take a 9 day delivery by EMS, just in time fo christmas stocking filling. :p

Squidd, i have a HUGE Santa bag complete with white draw string and pompoms, my Macross goodies will be stowed there. :p

To be honest, Nora is the perfect Christmas present. (SV-51 is second fav Valk)

YF-19 for Christmas last year (picked up in Akihabara), Shin/Ghost for my birthday last May, and now Nora for Chrissy! YESSSSSSSSssssssssss!

And by all means bring out the YF-21 around May. :p I tells ya Yamato know the important dates!

End of November, HLJ.com are notorious for releasing stuff later than what they first stated as the release date, so really i have only got a week or so to keep it in the box before i devour the box and pose her next to Shin. :p

And HLJ.com are slow as for shipping, add another 3 or four days your looking at 15 days or more even with EMS getting here to Australia.

So start of december, process shipping, send an e-mail out (lets say 5 days including weekend delays which happen)

then gets sent out, lets say 10 days maximum. Lookie only 10 days to keep wrapped up. :p

I'm just speculating... if it's 1 week and a half before Christmas i can handle that... mmmmaybe.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd say end of November (start of December), i will be surprised if Nora will be ready (and taking in account of HLJ.com's processing speed/shipping times) mid this month.

End of November, HLJ.com are notorious for releasing stuff later than what they first stated as the release date, so really i have only got a week or so to keep it in the box before i devour the box and pose her next to Shin.

And HLJ.com are slow as for shipping, add another 3 or four days your looking at 15 days or more even with EMS getting here to Australia.

So start of december, process shipping, send an e-mail out (lets say 5 days including weekend delays which happen)

then gets sent out, lets say 10 days maximum. Lookie only 10 days to keep wrapped up.

I'm just speculating... if it's 1 week and a half before Christmas i can handle that... mmmmaybe.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I'd say end of November (start of December), i will be surprised if Nora will be ready (and taking in account of HLJ.com's processing speed/shipping times) mid this month.

In case some people didn't know that they are gonna be shifting their facilities and have operations shut down for a week including delays due to settling in the new place.

http://www.hlj.com/news

In case some people didn't know that they are gonna be shifting their facilities and have operations shut down for a week including delays due to settling in the new place.

http://www.hlj.com/news

wow, it was cool to see their facilities old and new. I had imagined them to be something like the old. The new looks really expensive! They must be doing really quite well to have done that. Cool architecture too.

I ordered via HLJ, due to there Nov. release date. every other place I looked had similar pricing, but a 2008 release date. this is most likely due to shipping delays from the winter holidays.

I hope they correct the coloring, but after seeing the CF I do not have high hopes.

Edited by Roy's Blues

• 2 weeks later...