Yamato SV-51γ Nora type

UN Spacy

Hey!!! They've made the modifications... all the black areas look right! I'm a happy panda :D

Hell yeah! My finger is off the preorder cancel button.

Sooo, how's the gold? Is it bright or does it get muddy when you have little light?

OK, so where can I buy it and get it fairly quickly? A lot of the "normal" places don't seem to have it/list it. I assume HLJ is already sold out etc, or that I'll be on the 3rd shipment etc if I order now.

Suggestions?

::edit:: found it a few more places after searching harder:: Anyone know when LAFtoys is getting theirs in? Haven't bought from them yet, but since they're offering both Nora and MP-05 orders, it'd make it convenient.

too bad you won't get it for 3-4 weeks via EMS from those fools. :mellow:

anyway, i saw the pics and i'll be skiping this one for sure.

the paint scheme is just too ugly for me to own.

Just took my SV-51 Nora out of the box. Haven't transformed it yet, but I'm happy to report two things: -

1. The Nora pilot is an all new sculpt, not just a repainted Ivanov. And yes for those that are wondering, she does have breasts!
  2. Yamato have improved the fit of the underwing weapons and the missiles and compsite micromissile pods/fuel tanks now attach rock solidly.

Graham

Just took my SV-51 Nora out of the box. Haven't transformed it yet, but I'm happy to report two things: -
  1. The Nora pilot is an all new sculpt, not just a repainted Ivanov. And yes for those that are wondering, she does have breasts!
Graham

Woot! Maybe one of our resident modelers can paint it up like she's got here flightsuit "unzipped" :ph34r:^_^

2. Yamato have improved the fit of the underwing weapons and the missiles and compsite micromissile pods/fuel tanks now attach rock solidly.
Graham

Great! Now that I know that there's fixes on the 51, I can start saving for my second release Ivanov :)

Transformed it to Battroid mode last night. The various wing hinges on mine are definitely tighter than on the Ivanov and the wings don't flop backwards in Battroid mode like they do on my Ivanov.

Loving the tightness of the missile attachments as well. On my Ivanov, the missiles fall off at the slightest and I mean slightest touch, but on Nora they stay on really well.

Graham