Transformers: Animated

Most swearing you'll get in TF is made-up TF swear words like 'slag', because shoving real swearing into dialogue is immature. The only reason Spike swore in the original TF movie was to ensure it go the appropriate rating that required adults to be with children (and hence allow the kids to pester the adults to buy this and that toy).

I pity Slag of the dinobots. :lol:

:mellow::angry::(WT.... :wacko::o:huh:

I guess this is what we get for a cartoon series with a live action movie out?

By the look of this design and the way i feel at the moment they should of used that design in the animated movie that is only thing i give credit to it for now. :lol:

Anyway....

what i believe is if the kids are like i was and went to see the live action and/or seen previous cartoon series i think it is going to flop to but i guess it will also depend on how fussy the kids are and whats on at the same time. :unsure:

I must also think at the same time they may be trying to get the older fans to the TF Live Action Movie's and concentrate the cartoons solely for the kids which all the cartoons were originally for anyway and i don't think this is a bad thing as long as i get a live action movie and it is good i myself shouldn't care. :D

Except watching a daily/weekly series if this is true. :(

Edited by altermodes

• 4 weeks later...
The animation has that "Samurai Jack" feel to it ... and the required kiddie character mascots ... meh.

<_<

Some of the toys look decent, but I'll wait until I see more detailed & clear pics ....

:ph34r:

I think it looks more like Teen Titans than Samurai Jack . i'll check it out but I'm not digging the toys. and I still can't past Optimus looking more like an ape than a robot.

I think it looks more like Teen Titans than Samurai Jack . i'll check it out but I'm not digging the toys. and I still can't past Optimus looking more like an ape than a robot.

the lead designer is the same guy who did teen titans.

I have to admit after watching the clip it looks better than all of the previous TF cartoons in the past, and I mean ALL of them. The toys look OK, although Soundwave's ape arms kind of bug me. I'm definitely more receptive of this new direction now than I was at the beginning. I'm still far more excited for the Classics toys though.

ok i take it back the figures look a lot better than i first thought . They actually resemble the cartoon images , which I thought they wouldn't .

I may like this.

Cartoon Network is good at stories. I fthe team is simalar to the Teen Titans, it should be good. I actually think the toys lok better than the cartoon.

why the hell was there a 6 yo girl with the jetpack?

Because they want to draw in some female watchers?

And because jetpacks are way cool?

I'll take one little girl with a jetpack over the groups of annoying pre-teens in the last several series.

Team Autobots, GO!

haha, that really felt like team titans, which is a good thing. I didn't care for the theme song though, my fanboy wish would be that PUFFY did it for this show too. And bumble bee's voice was seriously annoying.

The more i look at the toys i get excited for them. They seem to be one of the most accurate, as far as their cartoon counterparts are concerned, trans toys made. (save for the masterpiece collections). I had my doubts at first but i am coming around. If nothing else i will most definitly buy the toys except for maybe starscream which i don't like that much.

Edited by kanedaestes